Windows 10: Why Microsoft doesn't publish constol sums for ISO's?

Discus and support Why Microsoft doesn't publish constol sums for ISO's? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Just interesting what could be the reason. That's strange. All Linux distributions do it for their ISO, not only Linux distributions that being made by... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LD_918, Dec 15, 2019.

1. LD_918 Win User

Why Microsoft doesn't publish constol sums for ISO's?

Just interesting what could be the reason. That's strange. All Linux distributions do it for their ISO, not only Linux distributions that being made by companies, but also those who developed by communities.

Why it's so complicated for mega corporation Microsoft ? I can count SHA256 sum on my office-grade PC for a minute.

:)

LD_918, Dec 15, 2019
  2. Rockman. Win User

internet explorer doesn´t load any page

I tryed all 3 methods but got no success.

The funny thing is that IE is working fine on a new created test account (like method 3 suggests) but after this I switch back to my account and confirm IE is useless.

In sum IE not working on my account which is the admin one, but it is working on other accounts I create.

Doesn´t make sense to me...

Rockman., Dec 15, 2019
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Why Microsoft doesn't publish constol sums for ISO's? [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Dec 15, 2019
  4. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Dec 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Why Microsoft doesn't publish constol sums for ISO's? - Similar Threads - Why Microsoft doesn't

2. Why doesn't my Word and Publisher now work?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why doesn't my Word and Publisher now work?: I need these programs to work ASAP!I thought that I automatically renewed yearly, is that the problem?The message says Word has run into an error that prevents it from working properly....
  3. Why doesn't my Word and Publisher now work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't my Word and Publisher now work?: I need these programs to work ASAP!I thought that I automatically renewed yearly, is that the problem?The message says Word has run into an error that prevents it from working properly....
  4. Microsoft Files aren't published by Microsoft.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Files aren't published by Microsoft.: Hello!My computer will not let me open files that are published by Microsoft, for example msconfig.exe or open Device Manager. For msconfig, and basically all other Microsoft files, they're from an unknown publisher, and while I could bypass this by saying "yes", for some...
  5. Microsoft Publisher Download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Publisher Download: If i close my laptop will the download restart or resume when i reopen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-publisher-download/c598bdd7-d402-44d3-a9ab-fb0a849845db
  6. Microsoft Home Publishing 2000

Microsoft Home Publishing 2000: I have recently installed Windows 10, but have kept the above program because I have used it for years and like the way it works. It still works perfectly in most operations, but when I try to print a two sided greetings card I get the following problem: The test page ,...
  7. How to Publish Language in Microsoft

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Publish Language in Microsoft: Hi! I am Tamim. Am from Bangladesh. And I want to publish a Language in Microsoft. Is there any way? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-publish-language-in-microsoft/d612c74a-40f5-4f81-aee4-c1c2595a6e79
  8. Windows can;t verify the publisher -but doesn't tell me what publisher

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows can;t verify the publisher -but doesn't tell me what publisher: I am running Windows 10. At random every few days, a Windows Security message pops up to let me know that "Windows can't verify the publisher of this driver software". The message gives absolutely no indication of the name of the publisher of the nature of the driver. I do...
  9. Is REGS UTILITIES Published By Microsoft?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is REGS UTILITIES Published By Microsoft?: An app got into my desktop and I do not know if I should uninstall it. When I went to control panel , app, Regs Utilities, was found. but its publisher listed was 'unknown. Then I went to uninstall, found the app and when I got ready to uninstall it a message...
  10. windows 10 iso sha sum?

windows 10 iso sha sum?: Windows 10 ISO What is windows 10 kn and n? For windows 10 x64 iso, what is the sha sum? Thanks. 43926