Windows 10: Why Microsoft Edge does not provide more descriptive messages?

Discus and support Why Microsoft Edge does not provide more descriptive messages? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Many times I have found that error messages from Microsoft Edge are less descriptive than those from Mozilla Firefox. Here is a latest example that I... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by mysorian, Nov 25, 2017.

1. mysorian Win User

Why Microsoft Edge does not provide more descriptive messages?

Many times I have found that error messages from Microsoft Edge are less descriptive than those from Mozilla Firefox. Here is a latest example that I came across.

The code keepers of Microsoft Edge has to make a better attempt, if they have to compete.*Mad

http://hodentekhelp.blogspot.com/201...soft-edge.html

:)

mysorian, Nov 25, 2017

2. win 10

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family. I would be happy to assist you.

Kindly provide us few more details on the description of the issue with Microsoft Edge.

Please revert on this and we would be happy to assist you further.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Nov 25, 2017
  3. Ar Rom Win User
    I followed instructions to add Microsoft EDGE as my browser. It will not retain the"E" in my lower taskbar although it was added to one of my "favorites(?) What?

Hi Francis,

Based on the description you've provided, it seems that you want to pin Microsoft Edge on the taskbar. Here are the steps:

1. Search for Microsoft Edge on the Start menu.

2. Right click on Microsoft Edge.

3. Choose Pin to taskbar.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Ar Rom, Nov 25, 2017
Thema:

Why Microsoft Edge does not provide more descriptive messages?

1. Why Microsoft Edge does not provide more descriptive messages? - Similar Threads - Why Microsoft Edge

2. Why does online retro game emulation run extremely poorly on Microsoft Edge with my more...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does online retro game emulation run extremely poorly on Microsoft Edge with my more...: OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 ProProcessor: IntelR Core™ i7-10700T CPU @ 2.00GHz, 1992 Mhz, 8 Cores, 16 Logical Processors RAM: 16.0 GBVersion: 22H2I want to play the Sega CD version of The Terminator which is available to play online on a bunch of different websites but the...
  3. Why does online retro game emulation run extremely poorly on Microsoft Edge with my more...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does online retro game emulation run extremely poorly on Microsoft Edge with my more...: OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 ProProcessor: IntelR Core™ i7-10700T CPU @ 2.00GHz, 1992 Mhz, 8 Cores, 16 Logical Processors RAM: 16.0 GBVersion: 22H2I want to play the Sega CD version of The Terminator which is available to play online on a bunch of different websites but the...
  4. What features does Microsoft Dial-Up provide? What features does Microsoft Premium provide?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What features does Microsoft Dial-Up provide? What features does Microsoft Premium provide?: 1. What features does Microsoft Dial-Up provide? What is the subscription cost? 2. What features does Microsoft Premium provide? What is the Subscription cost?Thank you....
  5. Why does microsoft edge keep refreshing?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does microsoft edge keep refreshing?: For some reason, on every single website I go to, every 2 minutes the website refreshes for no reason at all. This has caused many problems. Any idea on how to fix?In fact, as I'm typing this I have been asked three times to "reload site and lose changes" or whatever. It's so...
  6. Why does Microsoft not provide support for Windows 10 users?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does Microsoft not provide support for Windows 10 users?: I seem like when ever I have an issue with Windows 10, I do a search, with Bing, a Microsoft product, and the search reveals support from anyone except Microsoft support. And if I do happen to get a response, from Microsoft, I is usually some person that does not actually...
  7. why microsoft is worst service provider?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why microsoft is worst service provider?: i bought hp laptop with i5 processor in 2012. it was originally windows 8.1. than came windows 10. i upgraded it. PROBLEM STARTED: THE POINTER KEEPS ON MOVING TOP LEFT CORNER OF THE DISPLAY. TILL TODAY i talked with windows services, many times. they took control...
  8. Why is microsoft pushing EDGE when it does NOT work?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is microsoft pushing EDGE when it does NOT work?: MS is at it again...after coming out with a terrible OS (Windows10), in its efforts to have more control over the USER rather than BE a tool for the USER ... MS-folks want you to use EDGE as your BROWSER. Thank goodness that I still have IE11 and, of course, a third party...
  9. Edge or IE? What more does Edge offer?

in Browsers and Email
    Edge or IE? What more does Edge offer?: I've found a few sites don't work well with Edge, and had to use IE to open them. Norton also warns that it is not set up to handle Egde yet compared to IE. So what's the purpose of Edge over IE? I'm struggling to see what it does better, even the favourites are not laid...
  10. Microsoft Pushing More Engineers to Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Pushing More Engineers to Edge: Avast looks nasty for me.. (The anti-virus) But how good is the Avast secure Browser? :P can you run it on Linux to? xD