Windows 10: Why Microsoft is allowing Windows 10 to run smoothly even if it is not activated ?

Discus and support Why Microsoft is allowing Windows 10 to run smoothly even if it is not activated ? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Why Microsoft is allowing Windows 10 to run continuously smoothly even if it is not activated ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AshaKantaSharma, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Why Microsoft is allowing Windows 10 to run smoothly even if it is not activated ?

Why Microsoft is allowing Windows 10 to run continuously smoothly even if it is not activated ?

:)

AshaKantaSharma, Sep 12, 2019

2. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Sep 12, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Sep 12, 2019
  4. skippy258 Win User

Why Microsoft is allowing Windows 10 to run smoothly even if it is not activated ?

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Why Microsoft is allowing Windows 10 to run smoothly even if it is not activated ? [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

Why Microsoft is allowing Windows 10 to run smoothly even if it is not activated ?

1. Why Microsoft is allowing Windows 10 to run smoothly even if it is not activated ? - Similar Threads - Why Microsoft allowing

2. Preeti font is not smoothly Running

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Preeti font is not smoothly Running: Preeti font Nepali is not working properly on my windows 11 from the beginning. I have microsoft 2010. and US, UK, Australia English keyboard. Nepali typing is smooth on Nepali keyboard but not in other keyboard. Specially, Shift + F, ],', Alt + number, are not working, they...
  3. My games not running smoothly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My games not running smoothly.: I have lenovo ideapad 5 pro with amd ryzen 5000 series series 7, 16 gb ram and nvidia geforce gtx 1650. So, my games used to run very smoothly and suddenly started lagging and since then no improvement. I also checked my nvidia is also updated and game settings also looks...
  4. My games not running smoothly.

My games not running smoothly.: I have lenovo ideapad 5 pro with amd ryzen 5000 series series 7, 16 gb ram and nvidia geforce gtx 1650. So, my games used to run very smoothly and suddenly started lagging and since then no improvement. I also checked my nvidia is also updated and game settings also looks...
  5. Windows 10 not running smoothly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 not running smoothly: Hello everyoneI have an HP PC running windows 10 Home version 21H2 with 4GB of RAM I just upgraded it from 2GB. I just clean installed it 7 days ago but the problem I had with it before clean installing is what am having again. I'm running windows 10 Pro version 1809 before...
  6. Windows 10 not running smoothly

Windows 10 not running smoothly: Hello everyoneI have an HP PC running windows 10 Home version 21H2 with 4GB of RAM I just upgraded it from 2GB. I just clean installed it 7 days ago but the problem I had with it before clean installing is what am having again. I'm running windows 10 Pro version 1809 before...
  7. Windows 10 not running smoothly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Will Windows 10 run smoothly on my computer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Will Windows 10 run smoothly on my computer?: Hello, I switched to Linux a year ago because of the poor performance I had with Windows 10. Now, mainly because of software compatibility, I am wondering, will Windows 10 run smoothly on my computer? Maybe it was because of too many processes or a less optimised version that...
  9. live wallpapers not running smoothly.

in Windows 10 Customization
    live wallpapers not running smoothly.: hello, so i bought this new pc and decided to use live wallpapers as a background, i installed the desktop live wallpaper app of the microsoft and also selected the wmv type of videos on the live wallpaper app to be played as my pc's background, but as soon as i selected the...
  10. My PC not running smoothly.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My PC not running smoothly.: Im not sure what was happening to my pc lately. Just 2 days ago I'm found that my pc not functioning properly. Im using Windows 10. Suddenly the PC very late shut down. So i just switch off directly. Well next day the pc not able to switch on. Later it's switch on. Many...