Windows 10: Why Microsoft isn't working on auto enable dark mode based sun rise and sets of the day?...

Discus and support Why Microsoft isn't working on auto enable dark mode based sun rise and sets of the day?... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am waiting for this feature for so long. It helps me to work more at night.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RameshGokamallaalla, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Why Microsoft isn't working on auto enable dark mode based sun rise and sets of the day?...

I am waiting for this feature for so long. It helps me to work more at night.

:)

RameshGokamallaalla, Jul 9, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Google Calendar and Keep will now support Dark mode on Android

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Dark mode available for Calendar and Keep on Android

Brink, Jul 9, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Google Calendar and Keep will now support Dark mode on Android

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Dark mode available for Calendar and Keep on Android

Brink, Jul 9, 2020
  4. Marby Rey Win User

Why Microsoft isn't working on auto enable dark mode based sun rise and sets of the day?...

How to auto-set Application Mode (dark-light)?

Hi,

You have to toggle it manually to change the Application Mode, we understand that is more convenient if there is an option to do it automatically. Thank you for bringing this up to our attention. We suggest that you send us a feedback by following these
    steps.

• On Cortana, type Feedback.
    • Choose Personalization and Ease of Access.
    • Select Input personalization.
    • You can vote if your suggestion is listed or can send us new feedback.

Rest assures that our Engineering team will do necessary action to improve Microsoft products.

Regards.

Marby Rey, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

Why Microsoft isn't working on auto enable dark mode based sun rise and sets of the day?...

1. Why Microsoft isn't working on auto enable dark mode based sun rise and sets of the day?... - Similar Threads - Why Microsoft isn't

2. rise of nations isn't working on the microsoft store 11/13/2023

in Windows 10 Gaming
    rise of nations isn't working on the microsoft store 11/13/2023: i got the rise of nation in my pc in the microsoft store but suddenly when i try to play the game don't start and take me out. somebody else with same problem?...
  3. rise of nations isn't working on the microsoft store 11/13/2023

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    rise of nations isn't working on the microsoft store 11/13/2023: i got the rise of nation in my pc in the microsoft store but suddenly when i try to play the game don't start and take me out. somebody else with same problem?...
  4. Why maintenance isn't working as set?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why maintenance isn't working as set?: After factory restoration the maintenance is on all the time not as set. On windows 8.1 How fix it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-maintenance-isnt-working-as-set/844fbccb-094e-4407-99d2-6e3dc62349e2
  5. Enable Auto Dark/Light Mode on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enable Auto Dark/Light Mode on Windows 11: Hello, is there any way to enable an auto dark/light mode on windows 11 for example a dark mode from sunset to sunrise and light mode elsewhere without set dark or light mode manually every time in settings? I know that there is a third party app that can do this, but I was...
  6. Enable Auto Dark/Light Mode on Windows 11

Enable Auto Dark/Light Mode on Windows 11: Hello, is there any way to enable an auto dark/light mode on windows 11 for example a dark mode from sunset to sunrise and light mode elsewhere without set dark or light mode manually every time in settings? I know that there is a third party app that can do this, but I was...
  7. Why isn't the Enablement Package link working?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why isn't the Enablement Package link working?: I've been repeatedly to KB5000736 Featured update Windows 10 version 21H1 enablement package and clicked this link repeatedly Download KB5000736 MSU for Windows 10 v2004 and v20H2 64-bit (x64) - 166 KB and I'm getting nothing but LOOP behaviour: back to the latter link again...
  8. Auto Dark Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto Dark Mode: Is there a way in Windows 10 where dark mode automatically turns on and off according to the local time? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-dark-mode/ec7b5921-7e6b-45b7-8104-ae437f0d7082
  9. Enable or Disable Dark Mode for Websites in Microsoft Edge Chromium

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Dark Mode for Websites in Microsoft Edge Chromium: How to: Enable or Disable Dark Mode for Websites in Microsoft Edge Chromium How to Enable or Disable Dark Mode for All Websites in Microsoft Edge Chromium Microsoft has adopted the Chromium open source project in the development of Microsoft Edge on the desktop to...
  10. Weather App not displaying correct sun/moon rise/set times

Weather App not displaying correct sun/moon rise/set times: Since US changed from Daylight Savings Time to Standard Time this morning [11/1/15] the times for sunset and sunrise are 1 hour off. The DST times are still displayed. I can't find a setting change that will work. 28443