Windows 10: Why Microsoft.Photos.exe is not digitally not signed by Microsoft?

Discus and support Why Microsoft.Photos.exe is not digitally not signed by Microsoft? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Kindly tell why many of the Windows 10 apps has Microsoft no signature including Microsoft.Photos.exe?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hammad Mohsin Farooqui, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Why Microsoft.Photos.exe is not digitally not signed by Microsoft?

Hi,

Kindly tell why many of the Windows 10 apps has Microsoft no signature including Microsoft.Photos.exe?

:)

Hammad Mohsin Farooqui, Aug 18, 2019
  2. malware Win User

Samsung and Microsoft Announce the 8” Digital Photo Frame SPF-83V

Samsung Electronics America Inc., a subsidiary of Samsung Electronics Corporation, today announced the release of its new 8” Digital Photo Frame SPF-83V, based on technology developed by Microsoft Research, in time for the holiday season. With this innovative addition to their photo frame lineup, customers can enjoy photos wirelessly in their home and display photos from sharing sites such as Windows Live Spaces or from personal collections on their PC.

Why Microsoft.Photos.exe is not digitally not signed by Microsoft? 12-12SPF83VDigitalFrame_lg_thm.jpg

Why Microsoft.Photos.exe is not digitally not signed by Microsoft? 12-1283VSideView_lg_thm.jpg

The frame works with the Windows Live Photo Gallery, which makes sharing photos with friends and family easy. Users can organize and upload individual photos or albums from their PC to Windows Live Spaces and the photos are ready for display on the frame.

Along with the technology licensed from Microsoft Research, the Samsung frame communicates with Windows Media Player and open standards such as RSS. The product is a result of a long-standing collaboration between Microsoft Corp. and Samsung Electronics, including a patent cross-licensing agreement signed by the two companies in April 2007.

“Offering our customers next-generation products that bring them closer to family and friends is important to us,” said Christopher Franey, vice president of Commercial Sales and Marketing at Samsung Electronics America, Information Technology Division. “Our latest digital photo frames, based on cutting-edge technology from the Microsoft Research labs, are easy to use and are one of the few offerings in the marketplace that offer a ‘network’ approach to digital photo sharing. This is a great example of our ongoing collaboration with Microsoft, and we are confident that the resulting product will be received extremely well.”

“Working with industry leaders such as Samsung to allow them to deploy Microsoft’s innovative technologies and bring great products and services to customers more rapidly is what our intellectual property licensing efforts are all about,” said Louis Carbonneau, general manager of Intellectual Property Licensing at Microsoft. “This is just one example of how our dedication to open innovation can lead to greater collaboration between two technology industry leaders and to great products — right in time for the holidays.”

More information about the full offering of Samsung digital photo frames can be found at de.

Source: Microsoft

malware, Aug 18, 2019
  3. Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

This is what i get on step 2

Why Microsoft.Photos.exe is not digitally not signed by Microsoft? [​IMG]

MCardona81, Aug 18, 2019
  4. Teokute Win User

Why Microsoft.Photos.exe is not digitally not signed by Microsoft?

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Why Microsoft.Photos.exe is not digitally not signed by Microsoft? :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

Why Microsoft.Photos.exe is not digitally not signed by Microsoft?

1. Why Microsoft.Photos.exe is not digitally not signed by Microsoft? - Similar Threads - Why Microsoft Photos

2. Why is Microsoft installing Microsoft Programs that have expired digital certificates?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is Microsoft installing Microsoft Programs that have expired digital certificates?: Windows 11 22H2 22621.1848I know a year or so ago there was a problem with Expired Digital Certificates crashing programs etc.I just found in my C drive under Windows Defender that all the applications within have expired digital certificates.Could this be a reason why so...
  3. Why is Microsoft installing Microsoft Programs that have expired digital certificates?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Microsoft installing Microsoft Programs that have expired digital certificates?: Windows 11 22H2 22621.1848I know a year or so ago there was a problem with Expired Digital Certificates crashing programs etc.I just found in my C drive under Windows Defender that all the applications within have expired digital certificates.Could this be a reason why so...
  4. Microsoft photo ou se trouve EXE

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft photo ou se trouve EXE: Bonjour,Pour associer un type de fichier.tile à PHOTO, windows ne propose pas dans autre option PHOTO. il reste donc la possibilité "Rechercher une application dans le PC". Mais ou se trouve l'application PHOTO ?Cordialement...
  5. Microsoft photo ou se trouve EXE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft photo ou se trouve EXE: Bonjour,Pour associer un type de fichier.tile à PHOTO, windows ne propose pas dans autre option PHOTO. il reste donc la possibilité "Rechercher une application dans le PC". Mais ou se trouve l'application PHOTO ?Cordialement...
  6. Microsoft photo ou se trouve EXE

7. Microsoft digital license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft digital license: I have recently inherited my former roomate' Computer. For the last two weeks I get a prompt stating that my Microsoft digital license will expire soon. Before my friend moved out , he had settled purchasing a license Product key from a KMS Server using a auto discovery.Last...
  8. microsoft photo - why photo becomes square?

microsoft photo - why photo becomes square?: Hi,When double click to open a jpeg photo file, it shows original which is16X9 ratio 4608 X 2592 for millisecond and the photo becomes square. I can open same photo with other apps correctly. This is so annoying when I have to quickly check hundreds of photos by a trail...
  9. microsoft digital image photo editor

microsoft digital image photo editor: Selecting a area in a photo to copie with the tool than copie... than paste ...the selected area is white! No copy at all. What can I do? Before it worked fine?...
  10. Microsoft digital image

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft digital image: Still not loaded digital image tried i Gianis method and i get the green bars on the loader part way across but when I sign out after second error message I am prompted to sign in again, when i do the Digital Image loader has gone. I have tried to lock it instead, and...