Windows 10: Why microsoft store and it's apps doesn't open when i click it?

Discus and support Why microsoft store and it's apps doesn't open when i click it? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Why microsoft store and it's apps doesn't open when i click it? sometimes when i click it , it goes to usual logo only window on my screen, and then... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Ryan Nawangsidi, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Why microsoft store and it's apps doesn't open when i click it?

Why microsoft store and it's apps doesn't open when i click it? sometimes when i click it , it goes to usual logo only window on my screen, and then the window disappear . sometimes it just don't show me any sign that app even opening itself, in other word when i click it nothing happens.

I already update my windows 10, but nothing works.

P.S , english is not my native language , so sorry if you happen to see a grammar mistakes

:)

Ryan Nawangsidi, Nov 5, 2018

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Why microsoft store and it's apps doesn't open when i click it? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Nov 7, 2018
  4. sam02 Win User

Why microsoft store and it's apps doesn't open when i click it?

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

Why microsoft store and it's apps doesn't open when i click it?

1. Why microsoft store and it's apps doesn't open when i click it? - Similar Threads - Why microsoft store

2. Microsoft Store doesn't open when I click it in the Start menu.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store doesn't open when I click it in the Start menu.: It worked for a long while, but last year stopped working. For some reason aswell, when I search up "Microsoft Store" in the Start menu thing, the icon is just that image icon Windows has in the file browser. Also a bunch of stuff in the Start menu like "Sketchbook" and the...
  3. Microsoft Store doesn't open when I click it in the Start menu.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store doesn't open when I click it in the Start menu.: It worked for a long while, but last year stopped working. For some reason aswell, when I search up "Microsoft Store" in the Start menu thing, the icon is just that image icon Windows has in the file browser. Also a bunch of stuff in the Start menu like "Sketchbook" and the...
  4. Microsoft Store doesn't open when I click it in the Start menu.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why Microsoft Store does not download any app and it doesn't open?

Why Microsoft Store does not download any app and it doesn't open?: Since I got my new Windows 11 computer in 2022 I have been trying to use Microsoft Store and it does not work. I still waiting for answers but no one answered me. Is frustrating to buy a brand new computer and getting these issues in less than a minute after trying every...
  6. Why Microsoft Store does not download any app and it doesn't open?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Microsoft Store does not download any app and it doesn't open?: Since I got my new Windows 11 computer in 2022 I have been trying to use Microsoft Store and it does not work. I still waiting for answers but no one answered me. Is frustrating to buy a brand new computer and getting these issues in less than a minute after trying every...
  7. Why doesn't Microsoft store open?

Why doesn't Microsoft store open?: So basically I play Minecraft one day and literally over night the Microsoft store wont open any apps at all and I cant even open it itself. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, running through a list of commands through PowerShell, restarting and updating my pc, and...
  8. Why doesn't Microsoft store open?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't Microsoft store open?: So basically I play Minecraft one day and literally over night the Microsoft store wont open any apps at all and I cant even open it itself. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, running through a list of commands through PowerShell, restarting and updating my pc, and...
  9. Why doesn't Microsoft store open?

10. Microsoft store app doesn't open

Microsoft store app doesn't open: My windows 10 's microsoft store app does't open. I saw some advise in community. I checked Date, Time, Region. I did app reset in windows setting. I did run wsreset.exe. Neither one didn't work. I also tried to leave feedback at Feedback Hub, but Feedback Hub app also not...