Windows 10: Why Microsoft Support team is so Bad?

Discus and support Why Microsoft Support team is so Bad? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi, I wont go much in detail but can anyone tell me if there is a better way of contacting Microsoft? About 2 weeks ago i had a problem with my... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Davis White, Oct 6, 2020.

1. Why Microsoft Support team is so Bad?

Hi,

I wont go much in detail but can anyone tell me if there is a better way of contacting Microsoft?

About 2 weeks ago i had a problem with my Windows 10 laptop and when i reached out to Microsoft support all i got is even more problems without fixing the one i had initially.

Needless to say this is not a good time to have a small issue turned intoo a massive one all becouse Microosft support team clearly doesnt know what they are doing. And like I said this happened around 2 weeks ago... I was told I will be contacted by Tier 2 support team but I never did.

Thank You Microsoft for making my work from home imposible!

:)

Davis White, Oct 6, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Lists in Microsoft Teams is now generally available

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...e/ba-p/1621979

Brink, Oct 7, 2020
  3. MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Oct 7, 2020
  4. Ma. Lau Win User

Why Microsoft Support team is so Bad?

New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

Why Microsoft Support team is so Bad?

1. Why Microsoft Support team is so Bad? - Similar Threads - Why Microsoft Support

2. Why microsoft support so bad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why microsoft support so bad: Hello,I had an microsoft account in 2019, that account got banned. I asked for my info back, they couldn’t because i ga e all my personal information and jt didn’t match my account. I created a new account, 1 year later jt got blocked, i asked why wouldn’t give me the reason....
  3. Why microsoft support so bad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why microsoft support so bad: Hello,I had an microsoft account in 2019, that account got banned. I asked for my info back, they couldn’t because i ga e all my personal information and jt didn’t match my account. I created a new account, 1 year later jt got blocked, i asked why wouldn’t give me the reason....
  4. Why is Microsoft Family so bad.

Why is Microsoft Family so bad.: listen, i understand why parents would want it, it's just really stupid sometimes and can cause problems with computers. The amount of times you will get a popup in the middle of an online game or something like a game needs your PC to be set to a certain time so it can get...
  5. Why is Microsoft Support so bad?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Microsoft Support so bad?: I received Microsoft Support today because creating a new MS Word file was taking up to 1 minute. A message "Contacting Server" was displayed.I received support from a MS Support person called Ejiro Ewhubare who directed me to go to Regedit and rename the Outlook key.This has...
  6. Why is Microsoft Support so bad?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is Microsoft Support so bad?: I received Microsoft Support today because creating a new MS Word file was taking up to 1 minute. A message "Contacting Server" was displayed.I received support from a MS Support person called Ejiro Ewhubare who directed me to go to Regedit and rename the Outlook key.This has...
  7. Why is Microsoft Support so bad?

8. Why is Microsoft Recovery So Bad ?

Why is Microsoft Recovery So Bad ?: Idk About you but the microsoft recovery is fricking terrible You type in the information correctly yet they still say its not accurate I am trying to sign into my other account xaviernarine678 and it's not working it sucks and I know everyone can agree * Moved from Community...
  9. Why is Microsoft customer support support so bad?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is Microsoft customer support support so bad?: The support people don't read the questions at all, they respond with typos, they copypaste walls of useless text and they have no technical knowledge whatsoever. In fact, I would not even be at all surprised if it was found out that the support employees consist of chimps...
  10. Why Microsoft support is soo bad?

in Cortana
    Why Microsoft support is soo bad?: Have some stupid problem with my start menu after one of the updates, then try to get some sorts of help for windows and realize that Microsoft support is the most ridiculous service in the planet! Did try to schedule call with live chat and got this [ATTACH] There is no...