Windows 10: Why Microsoft visual studio 2017 community version is not available?

Discus and support Why Microsoft visual studio 2017 community version is not available? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello users! I am a software developer, and I want to know why the Visual studio 2017 community version is no longer available on Microsoft. Need help... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by jalalniazi, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Why Microsoft visual studio 2017 community version is not available?

Hello users!
    I am a software developer, and I want to know why the Visual studio 2017 community version is no longer available on Microsoft.
    Need help on this, share your precious experience or relevant version coz it was the best for my work.
    Thanks!

:)

jalalniazi, Aug 31, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Visual Studio 2017 version 15.9 now available

Source: Visual Studio 2017 version 15.9 now available | The Visual Studio Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Aug 31, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Visual Studio 2017 version 15.9 now available

Source: Visual Studio 2017 version 15.9 now available | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Aug 31, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Why Microsoft visual studio 2017 community version is not available?

Visual Studio 2017 is Now Available

Read more:

See also: https://launch.visualstudio.com/

Videos: https://channel9.msdn.com/Events/Vis...io-2017-Launch

Brink, Aug 31, 2020
Thema:

Why Microsoft visual studio 2017 community version is not available?

1. Why Microsoft visual studio 2017 community version is not available? - Similar Threads - Why Microsoft visual

2. Problem when installing Visual Studio 2017 Community version...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem when installing Visual Studio 2017 Community version...: Recently I'm installing Visual Studio 2017 Community in a new laptop I got. When installing, I get the following problem:"After nine attempts, there was a problem downloading the following file: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=863182"This problem started around 4 days...
  3. Problem when installing Visual Studio 2017 Community version...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem when installing Visual Studio 2017 Community version...: Recently I'm installing Visual Studio 2017 Community in a new laptop I got. When installing, I get the following problem:"After nine attempts, there was a problem downloading the following file: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=863182"This problem started around 4 days...
  4. Can't Unlock Visual Studio 2017 Community IDE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Unlock Visual Studio 2017 Community IDE: Hello All, I've been going around and around with this for months, including with MS tech reps, and it defies any resolution. Some months ago, upon launching VS 2017 Community on a system running Windows 7 Home Premium, the following message came up notwithstanding that the...
  5. Can't Unlock Visual Studio 2017 Community IDE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Unlock Visual Studio 2017 Community IDE: Hello All, I've been going around and around with this for months, including with MS tech reps, and it defies any resolution. Some months ago, upon launching VS 2017 Community on a system running Windows 7 Home Premium, the following message came up notwithstanding that the...
  6. Will there be fix to Visual Studio Community 2019 and Visual Studio Tools 2017?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will there be fix to Visual Studio Community 2019 and Visual Studio Tools 2017?: [ATTACH] This has been going on since the 16.4.3 release for Visual Studio Community 2019 update. After the second update since the error, 16.4.4, I switched to Enterprise. I scrolled through several forums in a relationship base search but no success in finding a solution....
  7. Visual Studio 2017 version 15.9 now available

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio 2017 version 15.9 now available: Today, we are releasing Visual Studio 2017 version 15.9. The easiest way to update is directly from within Visual Studio 2017 by selecting Help>Check for Updates or select “Update” from the Visual Studio Installer. You can also download from the Visual Studio website to get...
  8. Visual Studio 2017 Version 15.6 Preview available

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio 2017 Version 15.6 Preview available: [Hello, we are looking to improve your experience on the Visual Studio Blog. It will be very helpful if you could share your feedback via this short survey that should take less than 2 minutes to fill out. Thanks!] A few days ago we released Visual Studio 2017 version 15.5...
  9. Visual Studio Modeling SDK is now available with Visual Studio 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio Modeling SDK is now available with Visual Studio 2017: You might want to use the Visual Studio Modeling SDK if you have one of these requirements: Create Graphical or Form-Based modeling designers. For these, you can use the DSL Tools Enable transformation of T4 templates part of the build. For these you can use the T4 SDK...
  10. Visual Studio 2017 is Now Available

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio 2017 is Now Available: Visual Studio 2017 is here! Celebrate 20 years of Visual Studio with fellow developers in your area, join us on Twitter, and download Visual Studio 2017 now. Don’t forget to sign up for tomorrow’s full day of free training at Microsoft Virtual Academy on Wednesday, March 8....