Windows 10: Why Microsoft Windows 10 performance slowing down few months after fresh installation?

Discus and support Why Microsoft Windows 10 performance slowing down few months after fresh installation? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; We have 8-10 active installation in our organization, I have installed fresh windows 10 in many of them from the original installation media. After a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Imran Sayyad, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Why Microsoft Windows 10 performance slowing down few months after fresh installation?

We have 8-10 active installation in our organization, I have installed fresh windows 10 in many of them from the original installation media. After a few months( 5-6) each and every one of them is slowing down. Their response time, startup time is increased.

I have a question about what exactly makes an increase in installation size and a decrease in performance. And what could be the best solution?

:)

Imran Sayyad, Dec 14, 2019
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Dec 14, 2019
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Dec 14, 2019
  4. Why Microsoft Windows 10 performance slowing down few months after fresh installation?

Laptop running extremely slow after fresh install of windows 10?

Hi,

Since you have just recently performed a fresh install of your Windows 10, it's hard for us to pinpoint as to what's causing your computer to run slow. To help us improve your computer's performance, please check out the suggested troubleshooting steps and
    Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10.

Feel free to let us know the result so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Dec 14, 2019
Thema:

Why Microsoft Windows 10 performance slowing down few months after fresh installation?

1. Why Microsoft Windows 10 performance slowing down few months after fresh installation? - Similar Threads - Why Microsoft performance

2. Acer Laptop/Fresh install mysteriously slow. a few questions too

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Acer Laptop/Fresh install mysteriously slow. a few questions too: Hi everyone. I am not making a lot of progress with this laptop and need help. I have a 5-6 year old lower-end Acer with original installation with an i5 2.x GHz with 3.0GHz turbo and two sticks of 4 GB Ram. It started running slower and slower despite removing a lot of old...
  3. Laptop extremely slow after fresh install of Windows 10 v1903

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop extremely slow after fresh install of Windows 10 v1903: Hello. I've recently installed Windows 10 v1903 on my Laptop and I've been experiencing general slowness since then. I've tried everything I've found online: - Clean Boot; - Sfc /Scannow; - Disk defragmentation/Cleanup; - Device/Drivers Update; - Disable Fast Startup...
  4. Memory clock speed slows down after a month of installing Windows.

Memory clock speed slows down after a month of installing Windows.: One month ago, I posted on here about how all of the sudden my RAM clock speed went from being 3000MHz to 1067MHz just one month after a fresh install of windows. None of the answers I received were helpful and I ultimately installed windows again with the latest version and...
  5. Latest Windows 10 very slow after fresh install.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Latest Windows 10 very slow after fresh install.: So I just bought a Geforce 2080 and realized I needed to update my Windows 10 pro to the latest build in order for it to work. I decided instead I would just do a clean install, do all the updates and hopefully all would be good. After the last updates, I got my wish and it...
  6. Does installing a video card slow down performance?

Does installing a video card slow down performance?: My primary desktop is getting old, so I thought it was time for some upgrades. I told my friend about this, but he stated a new GPU slows down the CPU and other components. Should I be worried? Here’s my current specs for reference: Dell Inspiron 3847 Intel Core i5-4460...
  7. Windows unusably slow after fresh install and update

Windows unusably slow after fresh install and update: I got a virus last night that disabled windows defender, so after a few hours of trying to fix it I eventually just did a fresh install of windows. I booted from an old boot drive I had did a fresh install, everything was fine. I ran the updates since it was a 2 year old...
  8. Performance Slows Down Substantially Couple of Hours after Reboot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Performance Slows Down Substantially Couple of Hours after Reboot: Each time I reboot my system a cycle of good performance for a couple of hours and then degradation into an extremely slow performance, sluggish/stalling software begins. I need to reboot my system when this happens, and things become okay once again. How shall I see what...
  9. Performance Slows Down Substantially Couple of Hours after Reboot

in Windows 10 Support
    Performance Slows Down Substantially Couple of Hours after Reboot: Each time I reboot my system a cycle of good performance for a couple of hours and then degradation into an extremely slow performance, sluggish/stalling software begins. I need to reboot my system when this happens, and things become okay once again. How shall I see what...
  10. Laptop running extremely slow after fresh install of windows 10?

Laptop running extremely slow after fresh install of windows 10?: Hello I have the same issue as this guy: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance-winpc/laptop-running-extremely-slow-after-fresh-install/88592f20-dd35-4337-81bc-26c2e560b887 Can you give me a clue? btw. I don't have a battery since it is...