Windows 10: Why Microsoft Windows 10 performance slowing down few months after fresh installation?

Discus and support Why Microsoft Windows 10 performance slowing down few months after fresh installation? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; We have 8-10 active installation in our organization, I have installed fresh windows 10 in many of them from the original installation media. After a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Imran Sayyad, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Why Microsoft Windows 10 performance slowing down few months after fresh installation?

We have 8-10 active installation in our organization, I have installed fresh windows 10 in many of them from the original installation media. After a few months( 5-6) each and every one of them is slowing down. Their response time, startup time is increased.

I have a question about what exactly makes an increase in installation size and a decrease in performance. And what could be the best solution?

:)

Imran Sayyad, Dec 14, 2019
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Dec 14, 2019
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Dec 14, 2019
  4. Why Microsoft Windows 10 performance slowing down few months after fresh installation?

Laptop running extremely slow after fresh install of windows 10?

Hi,

Since you have just recently performed a fresh install of your Windows 10, it's hard for us to pinpoint as to what's causing your computer to run slow. To help us improve your computer's performance, please check out the suggested troubleshooting steps and
    Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10.

Feel free to let us know the result so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Dec 14, 2019
Thema:

Why Microsoft Windows 10 performance slowing down few months after fresh installation?

1. Why Microsoft Windows 10 performance slowing down few months after fresh installation? - Similar Threads - Why Microsoft performance

2. Installing fresh copy of windows 10 - it slows down after signing into my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installing fresh copy of windows 10 - it slows down after signing into my microsoft account: Any idea what gives? I guess I just shouldn't use any microsoft apps at all, when I sign in (to edge) my PC slows down by a good 30-40%, starts having random things not quite working right in unrelated apps and with the file system. Signing out didn't fix it so I guess I'm...
  3. Slow down system performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow down system performance: Hello,After some time since I work with the system, the speed of running Windows 8.1 programs decreases drastically. Shutting down the laptop in this mode takes more than twenty minutes. Please guide me.Minidump Files:...
  4. Slow down system performance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow down system performance: Hello,After some time since I work with the system, the speed of running Windows 8.1 programs decreases drastically. Shutting down the laptop in this mode takes more than twenty minutes. Please guide me.Minidump Files:...
  5. Windows slows down comparing when it was fresh installation

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows slows down comparing when it was fresh installation: Hi I am using windows 10 64 bit I dont know if I should believe myth that says do a fresh windows installation every 4 or 5 years as it gets clogged and I feel windows slows down comparing when it was fresh installation Although I use utility Revo Uninstaller (there are...
  6. Windows 10 slow performance after installation.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 slow performance after installation.: Hi there, so today I've installed a fresh copy of windows 10 21h1 on my laptop, installation was fine but once the setup finished I noticed that launching things like edge or settings was painfully slow to launch or to do anything within them, when I took a look in task...
  7. Laptop performance slows down

Laptop performance slows down: Dear Sir, I have a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series . After this recent update to windows 10 it slows down i am fed up with its performance despite intel pentium processor & 4GB RAM. Please advice what should i do or Should i call for Dell Support so that my problem could be...
  8. Windows 10 Performance Slow Down

Windows 10 Performance Slow Down: Hi. I'm using ASUS A442UR. With 4GB Ram size and Intel Core i5 processor, it's somewhat strange that my computer performance randomly slow down, including when running web browser, or switching between program. But strangely, It can run heavy games like GTA, PES without...
  9. Unable to perform fresh install of windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to perform fresh install of windows 10: My HP Pavillion 510-127c desktop failed to boot sometime back. Installed a new hard drive, created a Windows 10 media on a USB stick and started to install windows 10. The installation seems to go through different steps smoothly including installation 100% completed, getting...
  10. Memory clock speed slows down after a month of installing Windows.

Memory clock speed slows down after a month of installing Windows.: One month ago, I posted on here about how all of the sudden my RAM clock speed went from being 3000MHz to 1067MHz just one month after a fresh install of windows. None of the answers I received were helpful and I ultimately installed windows again with the latest version and...