Windows 10: Why Microsoft won't let me turn off my PC?

Discus and support Why Microsoft won't let me turn off my PC? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Problems upon problems. I try to turn off my PC, and any of this messages pops up:I tick "Yes", and it won't let me turn off my PC.I tick "No", and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by A3513, Mar 2, 2024.

1. A3513 Win User

Why Microsoft won't let me turn off my PC?

Problems upon problems. I try to turn off my PC, and any of this messages pops up:I tick "Yes", and it won't let me turn off my PC.I tick "No", and it won't let me turn off my PC.I tick "Save", and it won't let me turn off my PC.I tick "Don't save", and it won't let me turn off my PC.

:)

A3513, Mar 2, 2024

2. Asus Transformer t100ta won´t turn on Win10

Yesterday was reading on it. All of a sudden turned off and now it won´t turn on

GabrielaAraya, Mar 2, 2024
  3. My caps lock won t turn off

I'm typing a letter in word, it was fine then started using all caps it won t turn them the usual way

SallyGardner47, Mar 2, 2024
  4. Why Microsoft won't let me turn off my PC?

cortana won`t talk to me

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It's unfortunate that you are facing this issue. Let me assist you to resolve the issue.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Check and verify if Cortana is activated?
    • Does Cortana search and gives any output/result on screen?
    • Is the Language and region settings set to valid value?
    • Check and verify if Cortana available in your region?
    Method 1:

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check if she talks. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to Settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    I would suggest you to refer to the article given below and check if that helps.

Cortana & search

Windows help & learning

Hope this information helps, let us know the status of the issue

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Mar 2, 2024
Thema:

Why Microsoft won't let me turn off my PC?

1. Why Microsoft won't let me turn off my PC? - Similar Threads - Why Microsoft won't

2. Why Microsoft won't let me turn off my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Microsoft won't let me turn off my PC?: Problems upon problems. I try to turn off my PC, and any of this messages pops up:I tick "Yes", and it won't let me turn off my PC.I tick "No", and it won't let me turn off my PC.I tick "Save", and it won't let me turn off my PC.I tick "Don't save", and it won't let me turn...
  3. Why won't my account let me switch?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't my account let me switch?: When I try to change my account settings to log into my main account by pressing the sign in with a microsoft account instead button, the window only flashes for a split second before closing, right now i'm stuck in a temporary account and it's super annoying, please help....
  4. Why won't my account let me switch?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why won't my account let me switch?: When I try to change my account settings to log into my main account by pressing the sign in with a microsoft account instead button, the window only flashes for a split second before closing, right now i'm stuck in a temporary account and it's super annoying, please help....
  5. Why is my pc not letting me mod

Why is my pc not letting me mod: My pc won’t allow me to manually mod my games or emulate old games my friends are saying it’s because of windows 11 but that can’t be it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-pc-not-letting-me-mod/ee101622-1693-462e-b9b8-deca02eb317e
  6. OneDrive won't let me turn off Files on Demand and download my files to my PC because it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive won't let me turn off Files on Demand and download my files to my PC because it...: How do I download these files because I would like to see all of my thumbnails in my files folder? I want to turn off OneDrive in order to see my thumbnails in my files folder, but it keeps saying I dont have enough space in OneDrive to do so. Im so lost....
  7. OneDrive won't let me turn off Files on Demand and download my files to my PC because it...

OneDrive won't let me turn off Files on Demand and download my files to my PC because it...: How do I download these files because I would like to see all of my thumbnails in my files folder? I want to turn off OneDrive in order to see my thumbnails in my files folder, but it keeps saying I dont have enough space in OneDrive to do so. Im so lost....
  8. Pain, it wont let me turn it off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pain, it wont let me turn it off: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Tailsthedool81 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lreevb/pain_it_wont_let_me_turn_it_off/
  9. BitLocker won't let me turn it off?

BitLocker won't let me turn it off?: Have a laptop which has had bitlocker for a while, trying to turn it off as it is no longer in use as a workstation, it is telling me it cannot be encrypted because it contains system boot information, but again, it is already encrypted and I am trying to turn it off? This...
  10. My Bluetooth won't let me turn it on

My Bluetooth won't let me turn it on: My Intel Wireless Bluetooth says there is a driver error and I have already searched for new ones and it says it is up to date. I have tried uninstalling and restarting and that didn't work. The device status says that it cannot start(code 10). I have no idea what to do now...