Windows 10: why microsoft's support are so stupid?

Discus and support why microsoft's support are so stupid? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; they just locked the post if they cannot support it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by wocaoms, Jan 5, 2021.

1. wocaoms Win User

why microsoft's support are so stupid?

they just locked the post if they cannot support it.

:)

wocaoms, Jan 5, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 5, 2021
  3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Jan 5, 2021
  4. curatia Win User

Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Jan 5, 2021
Thema:

1. why microsoft's support are so stupid? - Similar Threads - why microsoft's support

2. Why is Microsoft Support so bad?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Microsoft Support so bad?: I received Microsoft Support today because creating a new MS Word file was taking up to 1 minute. A message "Contacting Server" was displayed.I received support from a MS Support person called Ejiro Ewhubare who directed me to go to Regedit and rename the Outlook key.This has...
  3. Why is Microsoft Support so bad?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is Microsoft Support so bad?: I received Microsoft Support today because creating a new MS Word file was taking up to 1 minute. A message "Contacting Server" was displayed.I received support from a MS Support person called Ejiro Ewhubare who directed me to go to Regedit and rename the Outlook key.This has...
  4. Why is Microsoft Support so bad?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why is microsoft support so terrible?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is microsoft support so terrible?: Why? Just god awful. Nobody around here seems to be able to solve a damn thing. Asking questions is nice, but damn it all if they lead to wasted time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-microsoft-support-so-terrible/d9316024-dc47-4995-af27-eb516a9e20f2
  6. Why is microsoft support so terrible?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is microsoft support so terrible?: Why? Just god awful. Nobody around here seems to be able to solve a damn thing. Asking questions is nice, but damn it all if they lead to wasted time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-microsoft-support-so-terrible/d9316024-dc47-4995-af27-eb516a9e20f2
  7. Why are updates in the Microsoft Store so stupid?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why are updates in the Microsoft Store so stupid?: Just trying to update an app and it says “Pending” and occasionally another app also wants to update. Nothing is actually downloading and it has been several minutes. Is something wrong? Why doesn’t it tell me anything about what is going on? submitted by /u/TbonerT...
  8. Why is Win10 search so stupid?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is Win10 search so stupid?: I download a lot of things. I'd like to open the folder after downloading it. I'd like to type Downloads in the search window and press enter to open it, but it always goes to file explorer! https://imgur.com/a/twvahGo From what I can see it looks like its because I have a...
  9. Why is Windows so stupid with USB3?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why is Windows so stupid with USB3?: I'll preface this by saying that it is not a standard Windows gripe. I'm pretty happy with Windows for the most part. Something that is driving me crazy though is the fact that Windows 10 (and 7) keep shutting off my USB3 ports while they are in use. That is to say, during a...
  10. Why is Windows so stupid with USB3?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why is Windows so stupid with USB3?: I'll preface this by saying that it is not a standard Windows gripe. I'm pretty happy with Windows for the most part. Something that is driving me crazy though is the fact that Windows 10 (and 7) keep shutting off my USB3 ports while they are in use. That is to say, during a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft supports are all dumb