Windows 10: WHY MINE MICROSOFT STORE LIKE THIS :

Discus and support WHY MINE MICROSOFT STORE LIKE THIS : in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; my microsoft store got "Error Code : 0xC002001B" and i reset microsoft store to fix it but i cant see microsoft store on "apps & features setting" and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Mr.Dong_NTD, May 21, 2022.

1. WHY MINE MICROSOFT STORE LIKE THIS :

my microsoft store got "Error Code : 0xC002001B" and i reset microsoft store to fix it but i cant see microsoft store on "apps & features setting" and i cant open it on searchbar i tried to run wsreset.exe but it told me "You'll need a new app to open this windows-store link" and i open Windows PowerShellAdmin and paste this"Get-AppxPackage -allusers * WindowsStore * Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$ $ _. InstallLocation \ AppXManifest.xml”}" but it's not working.Help Me Please... : Windows 10 Home Single Languages HP Pavillion 14 Intel Corei5

:)

Mr.Dong_NTD, May 21, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Looks Like Microsoft Will Rename Windows Store to Microsoft Store

Read more: It Looks Like Microsoft Will Rename Windows Store to Microsoft Store - Thurrott.com

Brink, May 21, 2022
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, May 21, 2022
  4. lx07 Win User

WHY MINE MICROSOFT STORE LIKE THIS :

Windows Store Reset

Why did you delete them?

It wasn't working for me, set up as live tile but not updating the picture. I then went to featured app in the store as you suggested, then ran wsreset and it started working.

Was that your steps? I did read them but I forgot what they are now and I seem to have only done 2 steps.

Thema:

WHY MINE MICROSOFT STORE LIKE THIS :

1. WHY MINE MICROSOFT STORE LIKE THIS : - Similar Threads - WHY MINE MICROSOFT

2. Bruh why does my microsoft store tile look like this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bruh why does my microsoft store tile look like this: I had debloatted it a while ago, and Microsoft Store wouldnt open then and now i actually need it to work to download thingsWhy does it look like this?...
  3. Bruh why does my microsoft store tile look like this

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Bruh why does my microsoft store tile look like this: I had debloatted it a while ago, and Microsoft Store wouldnt open then and now i actually need it to work to download thingsWhy does it look like this?...
  4. Bruh why does my microsoft store tile look like this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. WHY MY MICROSOFT STORE LIKE THIS :

WHY MY MICROSOFT STORE LIKE THIS :: my microsoft store got "Error Code : 0xC002001B" and i reset microsoft store to fix it but i cant see microsoft store on "apps & features setting" and i cant open it on searchbar i tried to run wsreset.exe but it told me "You'll need a new app to open this windows-store link"...
  6. WHY MINE MICROSOFT STORE LIKE THIS :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHY MINE MICROSOFT STORE LIKE THIS :: my microsoft store got "Error Code : 0xC002001B" and i reset microsoft store to fix it but i cant see microsoft store on "apps & features setting" and i cant open it on searchbar i tried to run wsreset.exe but it told me "You'll need a new app to open this windows-store link"...
  7. WHY MINE MICROSOFT STORE LIKE THIS :

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHY MINE MICROSOFT STORE LIKE THIS :: my microsoft store got "Error Code : 0xC002001B" and i reset microsoft store to fix it but i cant see microsoft store on "apps & features setting" and i cant open it on searchbar i tried to run wsreset.exe but it told me "You'll need a new app to open this windows-store link"...
  8. Why is the store like this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is the store like this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Pixel_Davi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lpy9gu/why_is_the_store_like_this/
  9. Teredo???? Xbox PC does not like mine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Teredo???? Xbox PC does not like mine: OK firstly, I just bought Xbox game pass premium and everything is fine I thought of playing Forza horizon 4 online with friends and it does not work. I searched around and found out that something called teredo is the problem. I saw in cmd that it is disabled and I tried...
  10. Why does my Microsoft Store look like this?

Why does my Microsoft Store look like this?: My Microsoft Store looks like this: [ATTACH] I made a new local user and the store looked completely different and would let me sign in with personal accounts. I downloaded Minecraft for Windows 10 and could download it on the local user but I don't know how to move the...