Windows 10: why morpho rd service reg in this device

Discus and support why morpho rd service reg in this device in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; why morpho rd service reg in this device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by inderjit singh2, Apr 1, 2023.

1. why morpho rd service reg in this device

why morpho rd service reg in this device

:)

inderjit singh2, Apr 1, 2023

2. internet gets disconnected while plug in Morpho device

I am not able to use my Morpho device. why do internet gets disconnected while plug in Morpho device?

Amritlal Tigga, Apr 1, 2023
  3. BeckModZ Win User
    [Project Log] "Blue Morpho"

why morpho rd service reg in this device banner%20blue%20morpho_zps7y9qbqq4.jpg

It's Build Time Again !!

Hi Guys,

Finally time to start a new project!

This time i bought an In-Win D-Frame Mini case, and started brainstorming about the Design layout.
    Usually when i am about to start a new project, i just go crazy on google and search for all kinds of stuff,
    and this time i fell upon an image of a beautifull Blue butterfly sitting on a bunch of small white rocks..
    And BOOM there it was, my head was loving the white and blue colors, and it didnt take me long to make an image collage
    of all the hardware and designs i wanted for this build.

I knew i didnt just want the Red D-frame to be standard, and found some inspiration from B-negative's LUMO build (AMAZING BUILD!)..
    I then contacted my good friends at Parvum Systems, and came up with a nice reservoir design to replace the existing mainboard tray.
    (Rendering teaser below)

why morpho rd service reg in this device Render%20MED%20SPONSOR%20LOGOER_zpssis4x1xd.jpg

So thats the reservoir/mainboard tray idea *Smile why morpho rd service reg in this device :)
    The plan is to run the tubing from the watercooled parts into the reservoir, and the water will flow through the tunnels in the
    res tray, making use of as little bends and tubing as possible.

Also, I am not a big fan of just standard GPU mounting options, and like to do whatever i can to place the GPU any other place
    that makes the beautifull water block visible instead.
    This time i will try to flip the GPU and mount it on the PSU housing, making the GPU Waterblock fully visible.

The D-Frame mini case itself, is going to get powder coated white, or at least thats the idea so far.
    maybe i will change the color later on or do something else mixing white and blue *Smile why morpho rd service reg in this device :)

That should be enough info for a start *Smile why morpho rd service reg in this device :)

Status updates and Build Progress links will be further down in this post, and will be updated everytime i upload new images *Smile why morpho rd service reg in this device :)

OOH WAIT .. allmost forgot.. the name for this project is "Blue Morpho" the name of the butterfly i found *Smile why morpho rd service reg in this device :)..

Just a small "What to come" Teaser *Smile why morpho rd service reg in this device :)

why morpho rd service reg in this device teaser_zpsqxnospha.jpg

Everything in the Blue Morpho is going to be watercooled with parts from EKWB.com, Led's and other cool stuff from Coolerkit.com,
    the fluids is from Mayhems.co.uk, The Mainboard is from Gigabyte Nordic, Caseking.de and Super Flower handed over the 1000w Power Supply for this build,
    And all the PSU sleeving is from MainframeCustom.com, and again Parvum Systems is the shizzle when it comes to custom parts!
    Also E22.biz did some small parts for the build, the finishing touches *Smile why morpho rd service reg in this device :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Progress Links :

The First Renderings
    The D-Frame Mini Before Paint
    The Hardware
    The Sleeving
    The New Gpu Mount
    The Supremacy Evo and Ek-Ram Monarch x2
    The EK-FC970 ACX Nickel GPU Block
    The EKWB Fittings, Coolstream PE240 and GPU Backplate
    The EK Vardar Fans Before Paint
    Ek Vardar Fans After Paint
    Monarch Module And EK-Supremacy Evo before and After paint
    Mayhems Pastel Blue
    Mounting the EK-Ram modules, and the EK-Ram Monarch x2
    Some Goodies On The Way
    The DDC Pump, And New Footstands From In Win
    Painting The IN WIN D-Frame Mini
    IN WIN D-Frame Mini After Paint
    Gpu Mount Test, with Waterblock
    Engraved And Custom Parts
    Installing the engraved PSU Covers and more
    Sleeving the EK-DDC Pump
    Just Trying Some New Stuff
    Final Renders of Res/Mobo Block Before Cut
    Installing the PSU while Awaiting Parvum

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Status Updates :

Most of the parts have arrived, waiting for Led's and accessories,
    the Reservoir from Parvum Systems

Teaser of latest Uploads :

why morpho rd service reg in this device blue%20%20morpho%20cover2_zpslok7jsnu.jpg

The Blue Morpho Specs :
    • Mobo: Gigabyte Ga-Z97N-WIFI
    • CPU: Intel Core i5-4690k
    • PSU: Super Flower Leadex Platinum 1000W
    • Memory: 2 x 8 GB of HyperX Fury 2133MHz
    • GPU: EVGA GTX 970 Superclocked ACX 4GB
    • SSD's: 250GB Samsung Evo 850(OS), 500GB Samsung Evo 840(Games)
    Watercooling Parts :
    • Radiator: EK-CoolStream PE 240
    • Cpu Block: EK-Supremacy EVO - Nickel
    • Gpu Block: EK-FC970 GTX ACX - Nickel
    • Memory Blocks: EK-RAM Monarch X2 - Nickel and EK-RAM Monarch Module - Black (2pcs)
    • Fittings: EK-HDC Fitting 12mm G1/4 - White
    • Tubing: EK-HD Tube 10/12mm 500mm
    • Pump: EK-XTOP DDC 3.2 PWM Elite - Plexi (incl. pump)
    • Reservoir: Custom reservoir from Parvum Systems
    PSU Sleeving :
    • Sleeving: MFC TELEIOS 4MM SLEEVE and MFC TELEIOS 8MM/SATA SLEEVE
    • Cable Combs: clear MFC STEALTH CABLE COMBS
    And off cause a connectors, terminals and MFC CUSTOM 18AWG WIRE – White

And Alot of other cool stuff, Pics will follow *Smile why morpho rd service reg in this device :)

Hope you guys like the renders and the design Idea *Smile why morpho rd service reg in this device :)

Will be making step by step pics of painting, sleeving and everything i do.

This Build Is Made Possible By:

why morpho rd service reg in this device [​IMG]

why morpho rd service reg in this device MAINFrame-Customs-Logo-Header.jpg

Stay Awesome Bro's,

BeckModz - Liquid Designs

BeckModZ, Apr 1, 2023
  4. nkaufman Win User

RD Gateway Server - how to remove permanently

Hello,
    At my previous job, I was asked to take certain steps (don't remember now what they were) but it was to set up RDP to use a Gateway server.

Now that I've changed jobs, I still see the old IP and Gateway server information. I went to registry and deleted the entries from Terminal client and servers.

However, I still see a server name listed under RDP-Advanced-Settings-Use these RD Gateway Server settings.
    I have opted for - Do not use RD Gateway server but was wondering how to remove the old server name entry completely.

Thanks

nkaufman, Apr 1, 2023
Thema:

1. why morpho rd service reg in this device - Similar Threads - why morpho service

2. morpho device not connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    morpho device not connected: windos update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/morpho-device-not-connected/88fe0aca-3d6d-4397-8d3b-25e69e52c2b1
  3. morpho device not connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    morpho device not connected: windos update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/morpho-device-not-connected/88fe0aca-3d6d-4397-8d3b-25e69e52c2b1
  4. why morpho rd service reg in this device

why morpho rd service reg in this device: why morpho rd service reg in this device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-morpho-rd-service-reg-in-this-device/230ee7b5-e3e6-4b88-8467-04dd633d50b3
  5. internet gets disconnected while plug in Morpho device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    internet gets disconnected while plug in Morpho device: I am not able to use my Morpho device. why do internet gets disconnected while plug in Morpho device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-gets-disconnected-while-plug-in-morpho/a9987c8f-632b-430f-8cde-19a341db8d2a
  6. internet gets disconnected while plug in Morpho device

internet gets disconnected while plug in Morpho device: I am not able to use my Morpho device. why do internet gets disconnected while plug in Morpho device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-gets-disconnected-while-plug-in-morpho/a9987c8f-632b-430f-8cde-19a341db8d2a
  7. reg listing

in Windows 10 Customization
    reg listing: \Device\HarddiskVolume2\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner64.exe What is this line in the registry What is its purpose and Why Can I not delete the entry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reg-listing/a627bfd2-59c2-4c16-9fda-cb8e89aeecf7
  8. RD 0x204 error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RD 0x204 error: I am using windows 10 pro insider and I have an iPad 7th generation using microsoft remote desktop. For the name I use [IP address]:[port] the port being 3389. It always works on my home network, but as soon as I leave, my iPad will show error 0x204. Please help! [ATTACH]...
  9. Turning Off Services With .reg

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turning Off Services With .reg: I am working on a .reg file to disable all the unwanted services. I need some help though. I do not know the keys to use for the following services and would like some help adding them to my .reg located below. Security Accounts System Event Notification Windows Firewall...
  10. Reg. Cleaner

Reg. Cleaner: Anyone suggest the best reg cleaner software????? 88825