Windows 10: Why mpam-fe doesn't work anymore?

Discus and support Why mpam-fe doesn't work anymore? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I don't understand why the manual update of definitions files for MS security essentials do not work any more since two weeks (the latest definition... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PieroCip, May 5, 2019.

1. PieroCip Win User

Why mpam-fe doesn't work anymore?

I don't understand why the manual update of definitions files for MS security essentials do not work any more since two weeks (the latest definition file that I've been unable to install is of April 22).

When I launch mpam-fe executable (all versions since April 22), it seems to do what it does: extract definitions files, launch Mpsigstub.exe and attempts to update the definitions.

However, a couple of seconds after, DW20.exe starts, and the update procedure fails.

Why MS ignores that many users still NEED TO USE Windows XP, as, for productive settings, it is a much more reliable and customizable OS than his successors?

What problem in keeping the WinXP built-in security application working?

The alternative, for me, as for many others, is NOT to upgrade to the kid's OS's like Win10, rather, to install external antivirus programs.

So, no money for MS, only disappointment for customers.

Piero Cipriani.

:)

PieroCip, May 5, 2019

2. WIN phone 8.1 update -> wi-fi doesn´t work

Hello!

Yesterday I installed WP 8.1 (Nokia Lumia 625). After updating my wi-fi doesn´t work anymore. The phone finds networks, but can´t connect. Where is the problem?

green-heart, May 5, 2019
  3. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, May 5, 2019
  4. Bushka Win User

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, May 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Why mpam-fe doesn't work anymore? - Similar Threads - Why mpam doesn't

2. Why doesn't it boot anymore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't it boot anymore?: Hello Microsoft team, I recently updated my laptop windows 10 PROAnd it doesn't boot anymore, how can we solve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-doesnt-it-boot-anymore/2cde760e-980a-4a0b-9d39-66413aa995be
  3. Why doesn't it boot anymore?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why doesn't it boot anymore?: Hello Microsoft team, I recently updated my laptop windows 10 PROAnd it doesn't boot anymore, how can we solve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-doesnt-it-boot-anymore/2cde760e-980a-4a0b-9d39-66413aa995be
  4. Why doesn't it boot anymore?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Winget doesn't work anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Winget doesn't work anymore.: Hello everyone, as you can see from the screenshot when i use the command "winget" it does nothing, the only change that i can see is the colour of the letters.Is there a solution?Thank in advance....
  6. Fingertip doesn't work anymore

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Fingertip doesn't work anymore: I've had this windows hello fingertip thing and it doesn't work anymore i tried to update the driver "Biometric devices" as in the picture but it says that it's already updated, my windows is updated as well[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  7. Why doesn't windows work anymore?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why doesn't windows work anymore?: Why are you so incapable of writing a version of windows that works? Every time I turn on my computer it's a guessing game of what is going to work and what isn't. You're supposed to be the experts in this field yet every time you come out with an update something goes wrong....
  8. Notebook doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Notebook doesn't work anymore: Hi. I need emergency help So, I have this Lenovo Ideapad 320 for about 8months and it suddenly started having "blue screen" errors. I did what i found in the community, and that was cleaning my HD by CMD, it helped that was March 18th. Then everything was fine until...
  9. License doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    License doesn't work anymore: My computer started to tell me my license was going to expire, and I didn't really look into it. Then the messages stopped coming up, and was replaced with a Activate Windows thing in the corner. Today, I wanted to play a game from the microsoft store, and when I tried to...
  10. mpam-fe (manual Windows Defender update) is failing to execute

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    mpam-fe (manual Windows Defender update) is failing to execute: Hello! My computer has been acting strangely and (I guess maybe) has malware, but I've been forum-digging all day to no success. (Specifically, Windows Defender won't turn on (greyed out), and won't perform any kind of scan (button is non-responsive), and that sort of thing.)...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mpam-fe wont run

2. mpam-fex64.exe wont apply

3. mpam-fe.exe xp doesnt open

4. win10-mpam-feX64,
  5. how to tell if mpam-fe installed,
  6. win 10 mpam-fe.exe wont run,
  7. mpam-fe not running,
  8. mpam-fe did not work win 10,
  9. mpam fe wont run ,
  10. mpam-fe is failing on windows 7,
  11. mpam-fe network issue,