Windows 10: Why MS blurred Login background and not gave option to reverse it?

Discus and support Why MS blurred Login background and not gave option to reverse it? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; MS added this feature and made it default without option to set it back to what it was before. This feature is ugly and nobody likes it, MS added this... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by DigDeep, Sep 5, 2019.

1. DigDeep Win User

Why MS blurred Login background and not gave option to reverse it?

MS added this feature and made it default without option to set it back to what it was before. This feature is ugly and nobody likes it, MS added this feature based on 600 votes, WTF? So if you want your beautiful HD background back do this:

Open the registry editor and copy and paste Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\System into the search bar.

Right-click on the right side window and right click New > DWORD (32-bit) Value. Name this new DWORD DisableAcrylicBackgroundOnLogon

Double-click on the newly created DisableAcrylicBackgroundOnLogon and change the Value Data to 1.

:)

DigDeep, Sep 5, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Introducing background blur in Skype

Source: Introducing background blur in Skype | Skype Blogs

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Sep 5, 2019
  3. Login Screen Background Change

Hi,

Windows 10 has an easy way to customize your login screen background. To get started follow these steps:

• On the Search bar, type Lock screen settings.
    • Click it from the search result and you should see the available options to change the background image.

Why MS blurred Login background and not gave option to reverse it? 41f64c00-dbff-4cde-8391-308ce31786c4.png
    Don't hesitate to respond if you need more help.

Jennifer Cha, Sep 5, 2019
  4. Why MS blurred Login background and not gave option to reverse it?

MS Windows Home Single Language, Login Screen Problem

Hi Tarik,

For us to address this issue with the login screen on your computer, we suggest that we look into the lock screen settings and turn off the background picture on sign-in. Follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows key, then select Settings.
    • Click Personalization.
    • On the left pane, click Lock screen.
    • Toggle off the Get fun facts, tips, and more from Windows and Cortana on your lock screen and the
      Show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen options.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

Why MS blurred Login background and not gave option to reverse it?

1. Why MS blurred Login background and not gave option to reverse it? - Similar Threads - Why blurred Login

2. Reversion of MS Paint.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reversion of MS Paint.: Hello! I've had a issue where a certain font MSGothic changed the way it was shown in low-bit format. I've attached 2 images to show the difference. Blurry one is the one I'm trying to get out from, and I've always liked the more 8-bit style format. Is there a way to reverse...
  3. Reversion of MS Paint.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reversion of MS Paint.: Hello! I've had a issue where a certain font MSGothic changed the way it was shown in low-bit format. I've attached 2 images to show the difference. Blurry one is the one I'm trying to get out from, and I've always liked the more 8-bit style format. Is there a way to reverse...
  4. ZOOM BLUR OPTION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ZOOM BLUR OPTION: WHY IS THERE NO BLUR OPTION IN LENOVO IDEAPAD. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-blur-option/0b234b1b-60e3-4bdd-931f-644ceb823a5f
  5. why is the customization of start, taskbar option blurred?

in Windows 10 Customization
    why is the customization of start, taskbar option blurred?: i have windows 10 home and the option for customization of start and taskbar is blurred. Is this a windows 10 pro feature? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-the-customization-of-start-taskbar-option/4cf5fc1a-bc5a-4402-87ff-0cce73b1858a
  6. blur background applications

blur background applications: It is not unusual for me to have quite a few applications open at any one time and to often have the windows overlapping. is there any way to keep the active window crisp and sharp while having the background application windows blurred or transparent. thanks. Steve...
  7. Blurred background image during login and input of a password.

Blurred background image during login and input of a password.: After upgrade to 1903 the image in background is blurry when I login and should type password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blurred-background-image-during-login-and-input-of/ef883d07-268c-48a5-bb07-946bed2276a4
  8. Blurred login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Blurred login: Upon upgrading to Windows 10 1903, two computers show the nice glassy (is it Aero) screen when rebooting into Windows. This particular one does not and I'm just kind of curious as to why AND is there a way to (as Jean-Luc-Picard would say) make it so....
  9. How to disable Blurred Background on Login Screen in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable Blurred Background on Login Screen in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Starting with Windows 10 v1903, you should instantly notice the blurred background on the Login screen. Also called as Acrylic Blur Effect on Sign-in Screen, the feature delivers a beautiful experience by adding more focus to the login screen. However, [...]...
  10. Introducing background blur in Skype

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing background blur in Skype: We’ve all had those moments: You’re about to video call your parents and your laundry is all over the place, or you’re about to have a meeting with a potential investor and your business plan is on a whiteboard behind you, or you’re being interviewed on live television and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blurry background cant login

2. blurry background before i put password in after dell update