Windows 10: Why multiple port numbers for a single PID? and why multiple Foreign addresses for a single...

Discus and support Why multiple port numbers for a single PID? and why multiple Foreign addresses for a single... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Why multiple port numbers (49291, 49292....49301) for a single PID (15352)? and why multiple Foreign addresses for the same PID?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KARANBIRSINGH2, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Why multiple port numbers for a single PID? and why multiple Foreign addresses for a single...

Why multiple port numbers for a single PID? and why multiple Foreign addresses for a single... 930f7c7f-f41b-4773-9c23-8ea4a847794b?upload=true.jpg

Why multiple port numbers (49291, 49292....49301) for a single PID (15352)? and why multiple Foreign addresses for the same PID?

:)

KARANBIRSINGH2, Jul 12, 2019

2. Nokia 230 - Adding multiple numbers to a single contact

Hello.

Just wondering if it is possible to add multiple numbers to a single contact in Nokia 230 Dual Sim version?

If not, what is the work around?

Abumahmud007, Jul 12, 2019
  3. VGD
    vgd Win User
    send single messsage to multiple person

Hi I am using windows mobile htc t 3333 in that there is not possible to send message to multiple people

So tell me how to send single message to multiple people

4. Why multiple port numbers for a single PID? and why multiple Foreign addresses for a single...

Activation Multiple Windows with Single Product Key

I depends on your product key.

If you have single product key and you bough single license, you only could install it on
    one PC.

There are certain license which you may install on multiple devices and they are given to companies and it has been state in product activation that they are for up to number of PCs.

But in general you only could activate product key in single
    PC.

Cyber_Defend_Team, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

Why multiple port numbers for a single PID? and why multiple Foreign addresses for a single...

1. Why multiple port numbers for a single PID? and why multiple Foreign addresses for a single... - Similar Threads - Why multiple port

2. Single values in the foreign address section when running the 'netstat' command?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Single values in the foreign address section when running the 'netstat' command?: When running the netstat command I noticed that I am establishing connections with foreign addresses that have single values to them, what are they?...
  3. Multiple Diacritics on a Single Character AGAIN

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple Diacritics on a Single Character AGAIN: Hello Everyone, I am trying to type a paper in the Arabic Language and I need to put more than one diacritic on a single letter. I have been trying to find a way in Word but it doesn't work. When I tried to do this in Libre Writer it works. Is there a way to make this work...
  4. Single Product Key, Multiple Computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Single Product Key, Multiple Computer: I have bought a laptop that comes with windows 10 home activated and is thinking to build a desktop for my son for basic school work. Can I link my Microsoft account with my laptop and use the same activation on the desktop? Or will Microsoft deactivate my laptop once I use...
  5. create a single shortcut to multiple computers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    create a single shortcut to multiple computers: I have shared folders on multiple pc's all win10. I want to create a single shortcut to update files on all the pc's simultaneously. So far using networks drives or shared folders, I still have to update each pc separately, one after the other. Thanks...
  6. Single Bootable USB for Multiple PC's

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Single Bootable USB for Multiple PC's: Hi, I own multiple laptops having windows 10 preinstalled. All have Windows 10-Home If I create a bootable media using windows creation tool on one laptop, can I use that USB stick to boot-up other laptop when needed? If yes, then will I be needing the windows 10 license...
  7. Multiple OS in a single system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Multiple OS in a single system: Why is it recommended to install a 2nd OS on a drive with FAT32 system file format https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-os-in-a-single-system/45de57aa-08b7-402b-a7e4-466234c09789
  8. CHKDSK Multiple Partitions on a Single Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    CHKDSK Multiple Partitions on a Single Drive: Hi, I've searched online for this but I can't find a decent answer. I want to run chkdsk on an external HDD with 3 NTFS partitions. Can I do this by pointing chkdsk to all 3 partitions a once like chkdsk e: f: g: /f or do I need to run chkdsk separately for each...
  9. Multiple Instances of Single Printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple Instances of Single Printer: I recently added my printers to a new computer running Windows 10. For some reason each one is showing multiple instances of the drivers in the various settings. Trying to figure out why and how to get rid of the extra versions that are not needed. [ATTACH]...
  10. scan multiple pages into a single PDF

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    scan multiple pages into a single PDF: I have installed a HP 2545 printer scanner but cannot scan multiple pages into one PDF document https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/scan-multiple-pages-into-a-single-pdf/4f94c490-9a49-4104-9ed9-8d053b8f98b1