Windows 10: Why must I use Windows hello to login?

Discus and support Why must I use Windows hello to login? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I cannot login to my windows account on the Microsoft store without using Windows hello. My devices do not support windows hello, nor do i have it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by darren25, Jul 20, 2019.

1. darren25 Win User

Why must I use Windows hello to login?

I cannot login to my windows account on the Microsoft store without using Windows hello. My devices do not support windows hello, nor do i have it activated. Can anyone please advise on how i can login to my account without Windows hello? Thanks.

Why must I use Windows hello to login? baabff49-b0a1-4946-890b-e3b3d6da44aa?upload=true.png

:)

darren25, Jul 20, 2019
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Login with PIN and Hello

Hi Jean,

Windows 10 includes multiple options to sign-in to your account, including the ability to sign-in using a PIN and Windows Hello, which uses facial recognition. For us to provide a solution suited to your concern, we need additional information. Can
    you answer the questions below?

• How are you setting the PIN and Hello?
    • Which build version of Windows is your PC running on?
    • Were there any error codes or messages?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to set up PIN.

• Open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • Click the Add button for the PIN and set your PIN.
    • Do the same for the Windows Hello.

Looking forward to your response.

Anne Ros, Jul 20, 2019
  3. WINDOWS HELLO LOGIN

Tried your suggestions to repair windows hello. steps one and two did not work.
    enhanced anti-spoofing feature was already disabled. Step 3 not able to find hello, webcam. and fingerprint drivers in device manager, even after enabling hidden devices. Thanks

PaulBrian1, Jul 20, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Why must I use Windows hello to login? - Similar Threads - Why must hello

2. I want to use a security key to login to my PERSONAL account. Why must I have a work or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to use a security key to login to my PERSONAL account. Why must I have a work or...: I want to use a security key to login to my PERSONAL account. Why must I have a work or school account for that feature? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-use-a-security-key-to-login-to-my/61e02001-6b97-403b-9b60-c4b93f2045b1
  3. I want to use a security key to login to my PERSONAL account. Why must I have a work or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to use a security key to login to my PERSONAL account. Why must I have a work or...: I want to use a security key to login to my PERSONAL account. Why must I have a work or school account for that feature? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-use-a-security-key-to-login-to-my/61e02001-6b97-403b-9b60-c4b93f2045b1
  4. I must constantly uninstall and restart the computer to use Bluetooth, Why ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I must constantly uninstall and restart the computer to use Bluetooth, Why ?: Bluetooth must continually be uninstalled and reinstalled to work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-must-constantly-uninstall-and-restart-the/b88413ab-ddf3-4bc2-8dfe-00972f178b02
  5. I must constantly uninstall and restart the computer to use Bluetooth, Why ?

I must constantly uninstall and restart the computer to use Bluetooth, Why ?: Bluetooth must continually be uninstalled and reinstalled to work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-must-constantly-uninstall-and-restart-the/b88413ab-ddf3-4bc2-8dfe-00972f178b02
  6. I must constantly uninstall and restart the computer to use Bluetooth, Why ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Suddenly...I must to Login with PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suddenly...I must to Login with PIN: Hello, I was updated windows 10 to 11. Everything going normal I can login with my fingerprint and password. But after I used it in long time, in suddenly when I turn on the laptop..I must to Login with PIN required which is I can't used my fingerprint and also my grey symbol...
  8. Suddenly...I must to Login with PIN

Suddenly...I must to Login with PIN: Hello, I was updated windows 10 to 11. Everything going normal I can login with my fingerprint and password. But after I used it in long time, in suddenly when I turn on the laptop..I must to Login with PIN required which is I can't used my fingerprint and also my grey symbol...
  9. Unable to login using Windows Hello!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to login using Windows Hello!: Hi, When I purchased my HP Z Book Studio G5, I was able to login using either my fingerprint or my face. But after sometime, I think after some Windows update both features stopped working soWindows Hello Face or Windows Hello Fingerprint does not show up anymore during...
  10. Unable to login using Windows Hello Face

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to login using Windows Hello Face: My Windows hello facial recognition stopped working a few days ago. I removed it and tried to redo it and this is the message I got. Sorry, something went wrong. It looks like you've already set up Windows Hello on another account. Remove face recognition from your other...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. must use windows hello

2. must I use Windows Hello?