Windows 10: Why my 1000 coins aren't showing up in the minecraft marketplace

Discus and support Why my 1000 coins aren't showing up in the minecraft marketplace in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, so recently I bought the Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection, and I checked my purchases, the 1000 coin purchase was definitely there. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by OG Watersauce, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Why my 1000 coins aren't showing up in the minecraft marketplace

Hi, so recently I bought the Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection, and I checked my purchases, the 1000 coin purchase was definitely there. I tried resetting the app but that wouldn't work. What else can I do to try to get the minecoins I bought?

:)

OG Watersauce, Jun 25, 2019

2. Minecraft Coins

Hello,

Minecraft coins can be purchased using different devices. Can you confirm which device did you use to purchase Minecraft coins? You’ll need to contact Store support for the device that you made your purchase on. You can refer to this

link
    to check out which Store support to contact regarding your concern.

Should there be anything else, do let us know.

Jennifer Bri, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Minecraft Coins

Hi,

I brought my son minecraft coins on his account. I received the emails confirming the purchase and they also show up as a purchase when I log into the microsoft account but they do not show up in his minecraft game store (tried windows 10 and xbox versions).

Any idea why not?

Oddball10182, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Why my 1000 coins aren't showing up in the minecraft marketplace

Minecraft Coins for sons account

Hi Stephen,

Buying Minecraft in-game content like coins can only be done on the account where you want to have the coins. For us to properly assist you with your concern, we need to gather more information. Kindly verify the following:

• Is your son's Minecraft account is associated with your Xbox Live account?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to buy coins on your son's profile?
    • Have you tried to sign in your son's account on a different device and try to purchase?

For additional assistance for in-game concerns, you may also try getting in touch with the game developer.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Why my 1000 coins aren't showing up in the minecraft marketplace

1. Why my 1000 coins aren't showing up in the minecraft marketplace - Similar Threads - Why 1000 coins

2. Haven't received the 1000 coins on my Minecraft for windows 10 master collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Haven't received the 1000 coins on my Minecraft for windows 10 master collection: I haven't received the 1000 minecraft coins that is meant to come with the game. I have looked in my emails for a code but have not received it to date. This game was purchased 08/08/2020. I forgot that I was to receive them and only after installing the game on my new...
  3. Minecraft Coins.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Coins.: I have allotted $10 in my nephews account on Microsoft Family so he can buy Minecraft coins. When we have tried to purchase Minecraft coins on his iPad Minecraft PE, Windows 10 Minecraft Bedrock Edition, or other items on Xbox Minecraft Edition we got the following error:...
  4. Missing 1000 minecraft coins after 10 days purchase of minecraft for windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing 1000 minecraft coins after 10 days purchase of minecraft for windows 10: Dear support, I had purchased a copy of Minecraft for windows 10, back on 10 Jul 2020. However, I found that the 1000 minecoins are still not credited to my account. I could use the game but these mine coins are still not credit to my account. Would you please...
  5. Minecraft marketplace?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft marketplace?: is there any chance of winning minecoins? Minecraft marketplace?
  6. Can't find 1000 coins on my Minecraft full edition for windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find 1000 coins on my Minecraft full edition for windows: Hi, i bought full edition for minecraft for windows, i can find all add-ons/dlcs, but no 1.000 coins. Can you help me please ? Victr https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-1000-coins-on-my-minecraft-full-edition/22d47abb-14ec-4411-9110-8d3f420f91a2
  7. Charged for Minecraft Coins that are not showing up in the account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Charged for Minecraft Coins that are not showing up in the account: Went in and tried to buy "More Horses" and tried several times because I didn't see any fact that it went through I tried a few times and now it is showing up in bank account though not in Minecraft....
  8. Purchased minecraft coins not showing up on account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased minecraft coins not showing up on account: My son bought 3000 Minecraft coins but it is not showing up in his account. I have the receipt by email but the coins have not appeared in my account. The transaction was 3 days ago and I can see the transaction in Billing and Payments section of my son's xbox/Microsoft...
  9. My minecraft marketplace

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My minecraft marketplace: When i try to buy items from the marketplace for minecraft it says that im not connected and check my internet which is working fine. I hope someone can help me im pretty frustrated....
  10. Minecraft Marketplace

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Marketplace: So, where is the best place to look for help, if no one here can? I can view and purchase from the main screen just fine, however, I can't use the categories. I am running windows 10 insider slow ring and the beta version of MC. This has been going on for the past few...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft coins not showing up

2. purchased minecoins not showing up in win 10 version of minecraft

3. i bought minecoins and they arent showing up

4. minecraft coins not showing bought,
  5. my purchased minecraft coins is not showing in the game in windows 10 pc,
  6. minecraft windows 10 marketplace coins wont show,
  7. why are my minecoins randomly not showing up on minecraft windows 10,
  8. minecraft coins arent showing up,
  9. minecoins not showing up with my gamertag,
  10. why in minecraft bought coins but it didnt show up,
  11. mine coins and minecraft arent showing up windows 10,