Windows 10: Why my 1000 coins aren't showing up in the minecraft marketplace

Discus and support Why my 1000 coins aren't showing up in the minecraft marketplace in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, so recently I bought the Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection, and I checked my purchases, the 1000 coin purchase was definitely there. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by OG Watersauce, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Why my 1000 coins aren't showing up in the minecraft marketplace

Hi, so recently I bought the Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection, and I checked my purchases, the 1000 coin purchase was definitely there. I tried resetting the app but that wouldn't work. What else can I do to try to get the minecoins I bought?

:)

OG Watersauce, Jun 25, 2019

2. Minecraft Coins

Hello,

Minecraft coins can be purchased using different devices. Can you confirm which device did you use to purchase Minecraft coins? You’ll need to contact Store support for the device that you made your purchase on. You can refer to this

link
    to check out which Store support to contact regarding your concern.

Should there be anything else, do let us know.

Jennifer Bri, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Minecraft Coins

Hi,

I brought my son minecraft coins on his account. I received the emails confirming the purchase and they also show up as a purchase when I log into the microsoft account but they do not show up in his minecraft game store (tried windows 10 and xbox versions).

Any idea why not?

Oddball10182, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Why my 1000 coins aren't showing up in the minecraft marketplace

Minecraft Coins for sons account

Hi Stephen,

Buying Minecraft in-game content like coins can only be done on the account where you want to have the coins. For us to properly assist you with your concern, we need to gather more information. Kindly verify the following:

• Is your son's Minecraft account is associated with your Xbox Live account?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to buy coins on your son's profile?
    • Have you tried to sign in your son's account on a different device and try to purchase?

For additional assistance for in-game concerns, you may also try getting in touch with the game developer.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Why my 1000 coins aren't showing up in the minecraft marketplace

1. Why my 1000 coins aren't showing up in the minecraft marketplace - Similar Threads - Why 1000 coins

2. Minecraft crashes after purchasing coins in the store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft crashes after purchasing coins in the store.: I purchased coins in-game and the game crashed after the purchase went through. Now it crashes everytime I launch it right after the initial loading screen. It shows the start/play screen then freezes and crashes about 2 seconds later. I have tried all of these steps, but...
  3. Why aren't my video thumbnails showing in file explorer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why aren't my video thumbnails showing in file explorer?: [ATTACH] no links to websites please. no one wants to read it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-arent-my-video-thumbnails-showing-in-file/4bbdcc10-ece9-4000-984c-7fcb906d33ed"
  4. Why aren't my video thumbnails showing in file explorer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why aren't my video thumbnails showing in file explorer?: [ATTACH] no links to websites please. no one wants to read it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-arent-my-video-thumbnails-showing-in-file/4bbdcc10-ece9-4000-984c-7fcb906d33ed
  5. GWFL Marketplace still showing as down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GWFL Marketplace still showing as down: I have tried unsuccessfully for the better part of a year to download some of my paid games and DLC from the GFWL Client and all I ever get is error code 80070057. I've also read loads of other forums posts and found many folks in the same boat. I can't even look at my...
  6. Why aren't my media keys working for Spotify?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why aren't my media keys working for Spotify?: Hi guys. First time posting a question, so please be gentle! My problem is my media keys for Spotify which were working this morning aren't any more. It's a really useful feature for gaming, being able to pause/skip tracks etc, means I can game without proprietary...
  7. Why aren't my media keys working for Spotify?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why aren't my media keys working for Spotify?: Hi guys. First time posting a question, so please be gentle! My problem is my media keys for Spotify which were working this morning aren't any more. It's a really useful feature for gaming, being able to pause/skip tracks etc, means I can game without proprietary...
  8. Why don't my icons on my taskbar show up?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why don't my icons on my taskbar show up?: My applications appear on the taskbar, but the icon of the application doesn't show and it's only for some application. I don't think I can explain it better than that, but I will post a picture with this because I don't know what to look for to fix this.[ATTACH]...
  9. Why is my name showing up on "NETWORK" ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is my name showing up on "NETWORK" ?: Hey guys, i got an issue with my laptop. I am trying to change a folder name because it is named after me which is a different name than what i call my computer. Every time i go to rename it it won't let me. I have no idea why my first name is being used on a folder. I would...
  10. Cortana interests aren't showing

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana interests aren't showing: Well, i upgraded to win 10 then did a clean install. Everything works great, except Cortana's interests. Whenever i click on the taskbar i get "Go ahead and tell me to do something. Interests aren't available at the moment." All the voice commands work great though, i can...