Windows 10: Why my computer doesn't run games smoothly anymore?

Discus and support Why my computer doesn't run games smoothly anymore? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I dont know what started this, but suddenly when i start playing games my pc doesn't run them as smoothly as it should and my cpu and gpu usages goes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nuutti K, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Nuutti K Win User

Why my computer doesn't run games smoothly anymore?

I dont know what started this, but suddenly when i start playing games my pc doesn't run them as smoothly as it should and my cpu and gpu usages goes higher than they should. Examples like cs go runs normally 250-300 fps but now it drops sometimes to even 120fps. Apex legends runs normally like 70-130 fps and now it runs like 30-60fps.

My pc specs:

i5-6500

ram 8gb

geforce gtx 970

gigabyte b150-hd3p-cf

samsung evo 970 2tb ssd

western digital 2tb hard drive

550w gold power supply

:)

Nuutti K, Mar 5, 2019

2. Forza Horizon 4 - Crashing on Startup, doesn´t run

Hi Vijay,

thanks for response. I tried your steps with a Google DNS and Open DNS - but it doesn´t help.

The game still crashes in the moment I try to run it.

I'll be glad for another solutions.

Vít Řípa, Mar 5, 2019
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Mar 5, 2019
  4. Bagoguts Win User

Lumia 620 doesn`t connect to computer via usb cable

Hi yall and thanks for the replies!

Unfortunately, the were of no help.

The phone isn`t listed in device manager, the list of devices doesn`t change if I have my phone connected to my computer(s). There are no mystery devices, no yellow triangle -markings or anything even remotely pointing to the direction the phone being connected.

It could be that my phone has a broken usb port, but it makes me wonder that it still charges the battery when connected to a computer.

This is not a big problem for me, that I must admit, but still, it kinda bugs me that the phone doesn`t work the way it`s supposed to work,

Anyways, if somebody comes up with something that might help, I am most grateful.

Have a great weekend yall!

-

edit: Also, I have my laptop almost always connected to charger. Tried without charger just for the heck of it, didn`t help.

Bagoguts, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Why my computer doesn't run games smoothly anymore? - Similar Threads - Why computer doesn't

2. My games not running smoothly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My games not running smoothly.: I have lenovo ideapad 5 pro with amd ryzen 5000 series series 7, 16 gb ram and nvidia geforce gtx 1650. So, my games used to run very smoothly and suddenly started lagging and since then no improvement. I also checked my nvidia is also updated and game settings also looks...
  3. My games not running smoothly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My games not running smoothly.: I have lenovo ideapad 5 pro with amd ryzen 5000 series series 7, 16 gb ram and nvidia geforce gtx 1650. So, my games used to run very smoothly and suddenly started lagging and since then no improvement. I also checked my nvidia is also updated and game settings also looks...
  4. Why doesn't it boot anymore?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why doesn't it boot anymore?: Hello Microsoft team, I recently updated my laptop windows 10 PROAnd it doesn't boot anymore, how can we solve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-doesnt-it-boot-anymore/2cde760e-980a-4a0b-9d39-66413aa995be
  5. Why doesn't it boot anymore?

Why doesn't it boot anymore?: Hello Microsoft team, I recently updated my laptop windows 10 PROAnd it doesn't boot anymore, how can we solve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-doesnt-it-boot-anymore/2cde760e-980a-4a0b-9d39-66413aa995be
  6. Will Windows 10 run smoothly on my computer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Will Windows 10 run smoothly on my computer?: Hello, I switched to Linux a year ago because of the poor performance I had with Windows 10. Now, mainly because of software compatibility, I am wondering, will Windows 10 run smoothly on my computer? Maybe it was because of too many processes or a less optimised version that...
  7. Will windows 11 run smooth on my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will windows 11 run smooth on my computer?: We all know that every software or game released has some minimum requirements. How ever we all know the fact that the minimum requirements publish in the website is very misleading and the performance of that product seems very sluggish. I want an honest answer about will...
  8. Will windows 11 run smooth on my computer?

Will windows 11 run smooth on my computer?: We all know that every software or game released has some minimum requirements. How ever we all know the fact that the minimum requirements publish in the website is very misleading and the performance of that product seems very sluggish. I want an honest answer about will...
  9. My PC not running smoothly.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My PC not running smoothly.: Im not sure what was happening to my pc lately. Just 2 days ago I'm found that my pc not functioning properly. Im using Windows 10. Suddenly the PC very late shut down. So i just switch off directly. Well next day the pc not able to switch on. Later it's switch on. Many...
  10. Why doesn't my computer recognize Wifi network anymore?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why doesn't my computer recognize Wifi network anymore?: My hp envy (I think) laptop was running with wifi until randomly there was a crash restarted, I think correlating with an update, and now It doesn't recognize any wifi networks; in the control panel it doesn't even show an option to enable or disable wifi, only ethernet,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why doesnt my game run smoothly