Windows 10: Why my computer restart?

Discus and support Why my computer restart? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi All, Why my computer restart? Here are the logs. Thanks very much! [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JackZong, Oct 19, 2020.

1. JackZong Win User

Why my computer restart?

Hi All,

Why my computer restart? Here are the logs. Thanks very much!

Why my computer restart? 09eb8f2d-6f64-4f96-ad50-e4c4d595c261?upload=true.png

:)

JackZong, Oct 19, 2020
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Oct 19, 2020
  3. Computer crashes and restarts periodically

Hello Kurt,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer. I understand the frustration when things don't work the way it should.

What is the make and model of your computer?

What is the anti-virus program on the computer?

I suggest you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you

Ruth Buruga, Oct 19, 2020
  4. Arrakis9 Win User

Why my computer restart?

Random restarts

when you start the computer up press F8 repeatedly until you get a list of how to start windows, choose do not automatically restart on system failure. if your getting bsod's list what your getting here so we can further help you. IF the system is not getting bsod's and still restarting as you say then i would look into getting a line conditioner for your computer as you might be having power issues.

Arrakis9, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

Why my computer restart?

1. Why my computer restart? - Similar Threads - Why computer restart

2. Why does my computer restart while asleep?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my computer restart while asleep?: For the last month or so sometimes when my computer is asleep it will have restarted and the programs I had open will not be open due to the restart. I'm not sure what's causing this issue and would greatly appreciate any help....
  3. Why does my computer restart while asleep?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my computer restart while asleep?: For the last month or so sometimes when my computer is asleep it will have restarted and the programs I had open will not be open due to the restart. I'm not sure what's causing this issue and would greatly appreciate any help....
  4. Why does my computer keep randomly restarting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my computer keep randomly restarting?: My computer has been randomly restarting recently. I am using Windows 10 version 21H2. I have already talked to Microsoft Support twice about this and neither of their suggestions have worked to stop the issue. Ever since the issue started on Monday, I started deleting...
  5. Why does my computer keep randomly restarting?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my computer keep randomly restarting?: My computer has been randomly restarting recently. I am using Windows 10 version 21H2. I have already talked to Microsoft Support twice about this and neither of their suggestions have worked to stop the issue. Ever since the issue started on Monday, I started deleting...
  6. Why does my computer keep randomly restarting?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Why did my computer restart last time?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why did my computer restart last time?: I was in the middle of something and the computer just went Restarting... right in the middle. Why? 170650
  8. Why is my computer restarting on its own?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is my computer restarting on its own?: The last couple of days my PC has been restarting itself sometime at night I'm assuming. I have been doing a lot of large file transfers which is why I've been leaving my PC on overnight recently and I notice that in the morning it's on the logon screen. Here are the logs...
  9. Why did my computer force a restart?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why did my computer force a restart?: I just ran into the "Blue screen of death" where my computer suddenly ran into a problem and needed to restart. I checked the Reliability Monitor, but did not get an explanation. I can only assume it was because of the update I did the day before, but I can't be sure. Here...
  10. Why was my computer restarted?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why was my computer restarted?: Greetings, When I got back to my laptop I noticed that it was restarted. How can I tell if this was due to Windows Update? Is there something I can check in Event Log? Thanks, Shane....