Windows 10: Why my computer starts by its own?

Discus and support Why my computer starts by its own? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Pls can anyone help? submitted by /u/Qwr631 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hx61cp/why_my_computer_starts_by_its_own/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Qwr631, Jul 24, 2020.

1. /u/Qwr631 Win User

Why my computer starts by its own?

/u/Qwr631, Jul 24, 2020

2. Why has Windows 10 slowed my computer so much?

If you upgraded to Win10 with MBAM installed, it's very possible that the OS upgrade messed up something with MBAM.
    (It was/is M$ "best practices" to temporarily uninstall your AV, AM and other security programs before upgrading to Win10, to minimize the chance of such corruption.)

Either way, for starters, I suggest a proper, clean MBAM reinstall.
    I suggest carefully following ALL of the steps here: MBAM Clean Removal Process 2x.
    Pointers:
    • Please be sure you have your license info handy before you start
    • Please be sure to deactivate your account before you uninstall (dashboard > "my account" > "deactivate")
    • Please be sure to reboot when prompted by the removal tool
    • It's a good idea to reboot again after the reinstall

Please let us know if that resolves your issue.

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Jul 26, 2020
  3. How can I save my computer?

You must do this:

• Start the laptop.
    • Wait until the spinning circle or some Windows message appears.
    • Forcibly shut it down.
    • Repeat the above steps three times. You will then get a repair menu.
    Alternatively you can set your BIOS so that it uses the flash drive as its primary boot device. This is why I suggested you ask an experienced friend to help you.

Frederik Long, Jul 26, 2020
  4. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Why my computer starts by its own? - Similar Threads - Why computer starts

2. Why did my computer set its own password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why did my computer set its own password?: So just brought a brand new MSI Katana yesterday Christmas Eve set it up, played with the basics to get a feel for new computer, put it down for an hour or so it went to sleep like it should,But now it asks for a four digit pin on launch which I never set ? And when I get the...
  3. Why is my computer screen keep moving on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my computer screen keep moving on its own: Computer screen keeps moving erratically https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-computer-screen-keep-moving-on-its-own/f6187653-c337-427a-9551-12571cf60269
  4. Why is my computer screen keep moving on its own

Why is my computer screen keep moving on its own: Computer screen keeps moving erratically https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-computer-screen-keep-moving-on-its-own/f6187653-c337-427a-9551-12571cf60269
  5. Why is my computer screen keep moving on its own

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Why does my computer shut down on its own?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my computer shut down on its own?: My Windows 10 used to be someone else's has started to shut down immediately, just turns black when I tilt the screen, even if it's by accident. It hasn't always been like this, and we've been searching for ways to stop it, but it never works. I've tried to scan for viruses,...
  7. Why does my computer shut down on its own?

Why does my computer shut down on its own?: My Windows 10 used to be someone else's has started to shut down immediately, just turns black when I tilt the screen, even if it's by accident. It hasn't always been like this, and we've been searching for ways to stop it, but it never works. I've tried to scan for viruses,...
  8. Why does my computer shut down on its own?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Why is my computer restarting on its own?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is my computer restarting on its own?: The last couple of days my PC has been restarting itself sometime at night I'm assuming. I have been doing a lot of large file transfers which is why I've been leaving my PC on overnight recently and I notice that in the morning it's on the logon screen. Here are the logs...
  10. Computer starts on its own after shutdown

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer starts on its own after shutdown: Several times since getting my new tower computer I have come to it in the evening and found it switched on. I thought I must have left it in Sleep mode by mistake but I have been checking it carefully of late and although I switch it OFF at the set switch it does come on...