Windows 10: Why my computer thinks I'm in UK though I have come to India

Discus and support Why my computer thinks I'm in UK though I have come to India in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I have recently moved to India from the UK, but still, my google search shows that I'm in the UK and similar website suggestion it is showing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mubarak Basha Shaik, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Why my computer thinks I'm in UK though I have come to India

Hi, I have recently moved to India from the UK, but still, my google search shows that I'm in the UK and similar website suggestion it is showing. Please help me to fix the issue.I have changed the settings in control panel and changed google account settings as well.

:)

Mubarak Basha Shaik, Nov 25, 2021
  2. AlexNich1 Win User

UK Input method keeps coming back

Yup, this came back recently for me too.

I use UK spelling /etc, but am in the US and have a US keyboard. I've checked the suggested things above, and no dice. I removed the keyboard from the english (uk) listing, but it reappears in the task bar when the computer comes back from "sleep"

AlexNich1, Nov 25, 2021
  3. Amit_Sun Win User
    M-Audio M-Track 2x2 Not Recognized by my computer.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We appreciate the research and troubleshooting you have done, this issue could be from the software end or from the hardware itself.

Please try few of the troubleshooting below to further eliminate the root cause of the issue.

1. Try to connect the device with a different USB and check if that helps.
    2. Connect the M-track to different computer and check if you still face the issue there, if the issue persists, it could be caused by hardware.

Method 1:

1. Press Windows + R key on your keyboard together, and type
      control printers.
    2. You will see list of all the devices and printers connected to your computer.
    3. Click on Add a device and follow the onscreen instruction and add your device.

Method 2:

1. Uninstall
      all the M-Track drivers
      from device manager.
    2. Reboot the computer and check.

Method 3:

I suggest you login to the manufacturer site,
    download the drivers for your registered device
    and
    install it.

If you still face the issue, I suggest you to get in touch with the
    manufacturer and get the hardware checked once.

Hope it helps.

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Nov 25, 2021
  4. bobkn Win User

Why my computer thinks I'm in UK though I have come to India

Thinking about getting a 1TB m.2

My first thought was that using a 1TB SSD in what is basically a caching scheme is crazy.

On further thought, it's crazy.*Smile

I'd suggest getting this Sabrent Rocket Q 1TB NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 Internal SSD High Performance Solid State Drive R/W 3200/2000 MB/s (SB-RKTQ-1TB) - Newegg.com or this Sabrent 1TB Rocket NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 Internal SSD High Performance Solid State Drive (SB-ROCKET-1TB) - Newegg.com as an alterative to Samsung. If you had a PCI-E 4.0 CPU + motherboard (you do not, at least in your My Computer listing), I'd suggest this: Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 M.2 2280 Internal SSD Maximum Performance Solid State Drive With Heatsink (SB-ROCKET-NVMe4-HTSK-1TB) - Newegg.com.

bobkn, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

Why my computer thinks I'm in UK though I have come to India

1. Why my computer thinks I'm in UK though I have come to India - Similar Threads - Why computer thinks

2. My Microsoft store thinks I live in India

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft store thinks I live in India: I was trying to subscribe to game pass PC and it won't let me finish my transaction because it thinks I live in India even though my Microsoft account says I live in the US. So does anyone know why this happening to me and if you do can you please help me?...
  3. My Microsoft store thinks I live in India

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My Microsoft store thinks I live in India: I was trying to subscribe to game pass PC and it won't let me finish my transaction because it thinks I live in India even though my Microsoft account says I live in the US. So does anyone know why this happening to me and if you do can you please help me?...
  4. My Microsoft store thinks I live in India

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I am staying in India but I cannot change UK to India

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I am staying in India but I cannot change UK to India: I want to change country from UK to India https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-staying-in-india-but-i-cannot-change-uk-to/c877ca35-7744-4617-8f2e-c44565218518
  6. I am staying in India but I cannot change UK to India

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am staying in India but I cannot change UK to India: I want to change country from UK to India https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-staying-in-india-but-i-cannot-change-uk-to/c877ca35-7744-4617-8f2e-c44565218518
  7. I am staying in India but I cannot change UK to India

8. Why my computer thinks I'm in UK though I have come to India

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why my computer thinks I'm in UK though I have come to India: Hi, I have recently moved to India from the UK, but still, my google search shows that I'm in the UK and similar website suggestion it is showing. Please help me to fix the issue.I have changed the settings in control panel and changed google account settings as well....
  9. Why my computer thinks I'm in UK though I have come to India

Why my computer thinks I'm in UK though I have come to India: Hi, I have recently moved to India from the UK, but still, my google search shows that I'm in the UK and similar website suggestion it is showing. Please help me to fix the issue.I have changed the settings in control panel and changed google account settings as well....
  10. Website think I'm in India

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Website think I'm in India: Some websites such as booking.com or myprotein.com either provide costs in Indian currency or ask me if I want to go through to the Indian website as my location shows as India. This happens on all web browsers. I do not have a VPN or have recently used one. I have checked...