Windows 10: Why my Cortana menu different

Discus and support Why my Cortana menu different in Cortana to solve the problem; Other Cortana Menu: [ATTACH] My cortana menu: [ATTACH] How can i get the same at first one. [Move from Thai]... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by SetthawutSukontachawat, Mar 28, 2021.

1. Why my Cortana menu different

Other Cortana Menu:

Why my Cortana menu different 44dbdc92-8372-4f0d-9ab1-396cc27e9dc2?upload=true.png

My cortana menu:

Why my Cortana menu different ae62dd41-f0ee-4523-9782-b7462f06a099?upload=true.png

How can i get the same at first one.

[Move from Thai]

:)

SetthawutSukontachawat, Mar 28, 2021
  2. Jay Jap Win User

Cortana strange behaviours

Hello Gabriel,

We need to do further investigation on your concern so that we can identify why Cortana is not working properly:

• Have you recently made any change/updates prior to this issue?
    • Did you try to login to a different user account to check if it is the same?

In the meantime, you can try these steps to isolate the issue:

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps listed in this

article

on how to troubleshoot Cortana issues

Let us know the outcome.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Mar 28, 2021
  3. Cortana

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

This issue can occur if some of the system files are not working as expected.

Suggest you to follow the steps from this article to
    troubleshoot Cortana on the PC

Note: Do not go with the ‘Reset PC’ option for now.

Method 1: Follow these steps to disable Cortana:

1. Sign-in to the PC with your Microsoft account.
    2. In the search box at the bottom, type Disable Cortana.
    3. Once the suggestions appear in the list, click Cortana & Search settings.
    4. From the right section of the Settings pane, move the top button to ‘Off’ to disable Cortana from Windows 10.

Method 2: Follow these steps to check if that helps.

1. Launch Cortana from the search bar on the taskbar.
    2. Then, from the left pane click the settings button.
    3. Under "Cortana" (the first option) and slide the pill switch to the ‘Off’ position.

Method 3: Launch the Settings app and click on Privacy. Navigate to Speech, inking, & typing, and click Stop getting to know me. These steps will disable Cortana.

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Mar 28, 2021
  4. Why my Cortana menu different

Start menu and Cortana not working

I have tried all the steps shown and still no start menu or Cortana. Some of the instructions seem to be windows 7 or 8 based so it was difficult to follow in the different structure of Windows 10.

Are there any other solutions you can suggest. I've checked several other sites, with similar solutions and nothing is working.

PhilipOxenburgh, Mar 28, 2021
Thema:

Why my Cortana menu different

1. Why my Cortana menu different - Similar Threads - Why Cortana menu

2. Why is my ethernet different with different pc's?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my ethernet different with different pc's?: I'm using a Lan cable and so is my brother. He he is in a different room and gets about 40mbps download on Steam and other platforms. I get around 5mbps on every platform. I tried bringing his cable to my pc, but the result is the same. I have removed all the limitations in...
  3. Why is my ethernet different with different pc's?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my ethernet different with different pc's?: I'm using a Lan cable and so is my brother. He he is in a different room and gets about 40mbps download on Steam and other platforms. I get around 5mbps on every platform. I tried bringing his cable to my pc, but the result is the same. I have removed all the limitations in...
  4. Spotify with different Cortana version

in Cortana
    Spotify with different Cortana version: It seems like since Cortana was updated, a lot of the features associated with her have been removed. Maybe I have an old or different version of Cortana, but I can't get it to connect to apps like Spotify. I've tried looking at guides such...
  5. start menu and cortana

in Cortana
    start menu and cortana: start menu and cortana do not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-and-cortana/af6eb818-795d-4653-9bb3-28c3706de982
  6. why cortana?!!?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why cortana?!!?: why cortana windows size can't be reduce? and there is anyway to disable or uninstall cortana since I don't use it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cortana/f43cc9ce-863d-4c95-bf8e-fd40c1c7eb1e
  7. Extended Cortana Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Extended Cortana Menu: I use a Microsoft Account to sign into at least 3 home PC's using the latest normal build of Window 10. On only 1 PC/Laptop ... i have somehow managed to make the Cortana Menu (Windows Key + Q), extended ... so that it offers additional options for anything including APPs...
  8. Why is my windows 10 start menu different from the original

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is my windows 10 start menu different from the original: [img] It looks something like this 63097
  9. Cortana responds differently to me than my friend. Any idea why?

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana responds differently to me than my friend. Any idea why?: Hey everyone, so my friend and I updated Windows 7 to Windows 10 today. We have set up Cortana, but mine acts differently than his. When I say "Hey Cortana" she responds with a beep, and then I can ask questions. However, my friend can start a sentence off with just "Cortana"...
  10. No Start Menu? No Cortana?

in Windows 10 Support
    No Start Menu? No Cortana?: Everything was working ABSOLUTELY AWESOMELY with build 10041. As of 7:00 p.m. central time 3/22/2014. Now, I log into my computer this morning and nothing Start is just not working. I can't get into settings (any way that I know) to revert back. Can someone please assist in...