Windows 10: Why my Game Bar not recording sounds in my Brave browser

Discus and support Why my Game Bar not recording sounds in my Brave browser in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; As the title says, not recording sound in my Brave browser Example of no sound submitted by /u/sdhccard [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sdhccard, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Why my Game Bar not recording sounds in my Brave browser

/u/sdhccard, Mar 7, 2021
  2. renee1219 Win User

Record and Take Screenshots with Game Bar in Windows 10

Crazzzzzyyyy quick question but can this be used for things other then apps and games. Such as a way to record a program or a browser for helping make tutorials. The way I understand "Snipping Tool" can take screen shots as well as custom cutouts of the screen your on. And the "Steps Recorder" records the steps taken and can also apply notes to the steps. But can the Game Bar record things like a tutorial steps. Like by recording your screen as a video rather then just steps. Like I said above Crazy Question.

renee1219, Mar 7, 2021
  3. No game sounds in recording with windows 10 game bar

Hi Malay,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with Windows 10. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

The issue could occur if game bar settings has changed.

To assist you better, please provide the information:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you made any changes to the Computer prior to the issue?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Is this issue specific to a particular game or all the game?

Refer to the below methods and check if it helps.

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the below Microsoft Help Article about sound related issues
    and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems:

Fix sound problems in Windows 10

Also I recommend you to refer to the below Microsoft Help Article about game bar and check if it helps.

Fix problems with Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Mar 7, 2021
  4. Why my Game Bar not recording sounds in my Brave browser

No game sounds in recording with windows 10 game bar

When i record using the game bar and re watch the footage there is no in game sounds while i can hear then when im playing the game. My mic is the only thing that records not the in game sounds

MalayThakkar, Mar 7, 2021
Thema:

Why my Game Bar not recording sounds in my Brave browser

1. Why my Game Bar not recording sounds in my Brave browser - Similar Threads - Why Game Bar

2. Why are my Xbox game bar recordings so laggy when I record Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are my Xbox game bar recordings so laggy when I record Minecraft?: Why are my Minecraft Xbox game bar recordings so laggy? Please can you help me know how to fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-my-xbox-game-bar-recordings-so-laggy-when/3d142080-6a8a-4659-a3b3-25d9c8bcc5f6
  3. Why are my Xbox game bar recordings so laggy when I record Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are my Xbox game bar recordings so laggy when I record Minecraft?: Why are my Minecraft Xbox game bar recordings so laggy? Please can you help me know how to fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-my-xbox-game-bar-recordings-so-laggy-when/3d142080-6a8a-4659-a3b3-25d9c8bcc5f6
  4. Game Bar Recording

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game Bar Recording: Is there a way to remove only a voiceover but leave the game sound once the video is already recorded? Thank you in advance! submitted by /u/Cesarone11 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lrm6lh/game_bar_recording/
  5. Windows game bar not recording my voice?

Windows game bar not recording my voice?: Hello, so I use the clip button on Windows game bar to record the last 30 seconds of whatever happened for highlights with my friend. We use Discord to talk together and whenever record a clip it just records the game, and my friend's voice, not me. I have my mic selected in...
  6. Windows Game bar not recording my voice?

Windows Game bar not recording my voice?: Hello, so I use the clip button on windows game bar to record the last 30 seconds of whatever happened for highlights with my friend. We use Discord to talk together and whenever record a clip it just records the game, and my friend's voice, not me. I have my mic selected in...
  7. Game Bar Recording

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Game Bar Recording: A few days ago I recorded my screen using the game bar. Today I went to record and the settings said my computer didn't meet the hardware requirements. I downloaded an app and the screen record feature didn't work either. The app and gamebar recorder worked on my other...
  8. USE BRAVE BROWSER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USE BRAVE BROWSER: I am using 2 years the brave browser and is the best. -8 times faster than google chrome -way safer than any other browser -auto add blocker for any annoying add Download Link: https://brave.com/ldk927
  9. Brave Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Brave Browser: Experimented with Brave. What is your opinion ? (Unable to find any recent threads) My thoughts: - Delayed start to launch - Does not have themes ? - Do you think its tracking protection is better than others ? - Does not seem faster than Edge or Chrome on my System. -...
  10. Brave Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Brave Browser: Brave Software | Building a Better Web The new Brave browser automatically blocks ads and trackers, making it faster and safer than your current browser. It says. Chrome based. 47679