Windows 10: Why my Gmail is not working? I am not able to receive mails!

Discus and support Why my Gmail is not working? I am not able to receive mails! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Is there any problem with Gmail today? Because I don't receive gmails emails on my Phone? Please Help me... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Zayn Malik_570, Jun 30, 2021.

1. Why my Gmail is not working? I am not able to receive mails!

Is there any problem with Gmail today? Because I don't receive gmails emails on my Phone? Please Help me

:)

Zayn Malik_570, Jun 30, 2021

2. I received updates and now my gmail and yahoo mail will not sync...keep getting an error message

I received updates and now my gmail and yahoo mail will not sync...keep getting an error message. The steps outlined do not work...suggestions?

Original post : snyc email

ThomasFegan, Jun 30, 2021
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Gmail - Getting mails not exactly sent to me

No one else is getting anyone's mail because of this... It is NOT a bug.
    It is intentional. All those addresses belong to you, no matter where the dot.

Quoted from GMail help:

Test it... send yourself an email with no dot in your name.

95Viper, Jun 30, 2021
  4. FrankS Win User

Why my Gmail is not working? I am not able to receive mails!

gmail problem

Thanks. Yup, I tried those. I never use the browser to save passwords - use Lastpass. It only has the incorrect password listed.
    According to gmail the password was changed 7 months ago.
    What is frustrating is that although I use two factor authentification & although the phone number is correct (I receive a text with the code) & the recovery email address is valid, gmail does not send me the reset email. I checked the spam list etc but no joy.
    As I say, the email is working - I receive mail to it & can send from it. It's working on both Desktop PC & tablet.
    Hey Ho, I'll just have to work round it, remove any accounts associated with it & eventually get rid.
    Thanks for your suggestions.

FrankS, Jun 30, 2021
Thema:

Why my Gmail is not working? I am not able to receive mails!

1. Why my Gmail is not working? I am not able to receive mails! - Similar Threads - Why Gmail working

2. I could not able to receive any e-mail, why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I could not able to receive any e-mail, why?: my e-mail id: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** could not able to receive any e-mail, why?I am requesting, Kindly solve the Issue or Guide me to How to solve this issue.Thank youG. John...
  3. I could not able to receive any e-mail, why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I could not able to receive any e-mail, why?: my e-mail id: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** could not able to receive any e-mail, why?I am requesting, Kindly solve the Issue or Guide me to How to solve this issue.Thank youG. John...
  4. I am not able to send mail on to but receiving the same *** Email address is removed for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to send mail on to but receiving the same *** Email address is removed for...: I am not able to send mail on to but receiving the same Kingsland Oil & Gas *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Your message couldn't be delivered. The Domain Name System DNS reported that the recipient's domain does not exist.regardsmanvendra9058477449...
  5. I am not able to send mail on to but receiving the same *** Email address is removed for...

I am not able to send mail on to but receiving the same *** Email address is removed for...: I am not able to send mail on to but receiving the same Kingsland Oil & Gas *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Your message couldn't be delivered. The Domain Name System DNS reported that the recipient's domain does not exist.regardsmanvendra9058477449...
  6. I am not able to send mail on to but receiving the same *** Email address is removed for...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. I AM NOT ABLE TO RECEIVE ATTACHMENTS IN MY EMAIL

in Windows 10 Customization
    I AM NOT ABLE TO RECEIVE ATTACHMENTS IN MY EMAIL: WHY AM I NOT ABLE TO RECEIVE ATTACHMENTS ON MY EMAIL AND HOW CAN I RECTIFY THIS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-receive-attachments-in-my-email/cea2f874-5c3c-4c72-be5b-8a72597d026e
  8. I am unable to receive my gmails into Outlook

I am unable to receive my gmails into Outlook: I Downloaded Windows 10 2004 today and am unable to receive gmails into Outlook. I get a request for a password. I'm not sure whether it's asking for an Outlook password or a Gmail password. Can you assist? TezzaAlex...
  9. Can't receive new mail on Gmail.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't receive new mail on Gmail.: I can't receive new email on my gmail * Original title: gmail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-receive-new-mail-on-gmail/a54853ea-e23e-4171-8e2b-6a363c1f038e
  10. Why am I not able to get to my daily junk mail folder????

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why am I not able to get to my daily junk mail folder????: Why am I not able to get to my junk mail folder that I receive every day????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-not-able-to-get-to-my-daily-junk-mail/530fdfe7-7173-4578-b827-3db8a3fcec36"