Windows 10: why my hdmi disappears?

Discus and support why my hdmi disappears? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; since 1 moth a ago i updated my windows 10 and suddenly i waked up and turne on my tv and plug the hdmi cable but there was nothing on my second screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by samanhg, Apr 21, 2020.

1. samanhg Win User

why my hdmi disappears?

since 1 moth a ago i updated my windows 10 and suddenly i waked up and turne on my tv and plug the hdmi cable but there was nothing on my second screen

my hdmi and the usb type c to hdmi was gone

whats whit this

what should i do ?

i tried many intel drivers and do every thing but that was no enouph

i still got no more hdmi connection

* Moved from Community Participation Center

:)

samanhg, Apr 21, 2020
  2. erocker Win User

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Apr 21, 2020
  3. DrPepper Win User
    Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

Sound works fine only issue with me is underscan when connecting to my tv.

DrPepper, Apr 21, 2020
  4. why my hdmi disappears?

PC to TV through HDMI

Hi,

Have you tried to reconfigure your audio settings? If not, try to change your audio output settings to HDMI by following the steps below:

• Press Windows ( ) key + X.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Click Hardware & Sound.
    • Click Manage Audio Devices.
    • Select the HDMI device listed under the Playback tab.
    • Click Set as default and click Ok.

Also, we suggest to update your audio driver.

Let us know how it goes.

Jessica Kal, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

why my hdmi disappears?

1. why my hdmi disappears? - Similar Threads - why hdmi disappears

2. Why does my Bluetooth disappear?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my Bluetooth disappear?: Asus Vivobook Pro 14X M7400QEMy Bluetooth randomly disappears for days every week. For the past 4 days I've only had Bluetooth work for a couple of hours. I'm even starting to think the issue is hardware related. This has been happening since I got the device and is the...
  3. Why is my HDMI monitor zoomed out?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my HDMI monitor zoomed out?: I recently connected a second monitor to my PC with HDMI; although, when I plugged it in, the display on it looked smaller. The first monitor I plugged in is plugged in with VGA. I tried switching the cords in each monitor, but the one with the HDMI always looked smaller than...
  4. Why is my HDMI monitor zoomed out?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my HDMI monitor zoomed out?: I recently connected a second monitor to my PC with HDMI; although, when I plugged it in, the display on it looked smaller. The first monitor I plugged in is plugged in with VGA. I tried switching the cords in each monitor, but the one with the HDMI always looked smaller than...
  5. Why my task button are disappearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why my task button are disappearing: My Task bar always disappearing like below. some times totaly disappeared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-task-button-are-disappearing/9a3749bf-e3c1-4d48-9754-7febc3189669
  6. why my desktop icon disappears

in Windows 10 Customization
    why my desktop icon disappears: there is a problem in my drive. my desktop icons disappears automatically. again all of my folders are deleted from my pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-desktop-icon-disappears/926ea1a6-6e55-4aee-94b1-ee499a84f0df
  7. HDMI, second monitor and my icons disappeared

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HDMI, second monitor and my icons disappeared: Hi guys! Yesterday I try to do what the cool kids do and connect and extra monitor to my laptop (with an HDMI high-speed cable KPHDME2). However, I started messing around with the settings, and here we are. Specifically, my icons first expanded, then somehow overlapped, then...
  8. Why did my Bluetooth disappear?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why did my Bluetooth disappear?: All of a sudden I don't have my Bluetooth - why would that be? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-did-my-bluetooth-disappear/8fafa26c-0287-482d-b928-3fbf40191e04
  9. Why my document disappeared?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why my document disappeared?: Today 28/5/2020, while the computer is on, someone of my family member take out the battery from the computer. After I put it again, the computer said that it can't sign in my account and said that if I didn't sign out the computer, file I create will be deleted after I turn...
  10. Why my restore points are disappearing?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Why my restore points are disappearing?: Today, I have seen that one windows restore point, the oldest (but only have 10 days) have disappeared. I have enough dedicated disk space for the restore points (yesterday, I had 11.4 Gb occupied of 23 Gb dedicated to restore system), no new one created, I don't have any...