Windows 10: why my hdmi port is not working and it doesn't show on the device manager?

Discus and support why my hdmi port is not working and it doesn't show on the device manager? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; why my hdmi port is not working and it doesn't show on the device manager?my laptop model is :HP pavilion Laptop 15-dk2xxx... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hedi bn slimen, May 29, 2023.

1. why my hdmi port is not working and it doesn't show on the device manager?

why my hdmi port is not working and it doesn't show on the device manager?my laptop model is :HP pavilion Laptop 15-dk2xxx

:)

Hedi bn slimen, May 29, 2023

2. windows 11 home HDMI Port not working or listed how do I get HDMI working and find and reinstall HDMI Driver in Device Manager?

Windows 11 home ----HDMI Port not working or listed in Device Manager -- after Windows Update disabled my AMD Adrenaline Graphics update and Chipset update.... that was downloaded and installed from the AMD website...but I did the "Rollback Driver" on the driver but still no HDMI working.....and device manager still doesn't list anything about HD Graphics in list.... just HD audio is listed ? How can I reinstall or recover my HDMI port ? .... or how would my HDMI be listed in Device Manager?

Ryan ONeal, May 29, 2023
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, May 29, 2023
  4. why my hdmi port is not working and it doesn't show on the device manager?

windows 11 home HDMI Port not working or listed how do I get HDMI working and find and reinstall HDMI Driver in Device Manager?

Hi Ryan,

I'm Sumit, here to answer your query at the Microsoft Community.

HDMI port will not be listed in the device manager. It should show your GPU under Display Adapters. Assuming it is missing,

Does the GPU appear if you click View>Show Hidden Devices in the Device Manager?

Please note the error code and let me know in the next reply.

I eagerly anticipate your response.

Sumit D - IA, May 29, 2023
Thema:

why my hdmi port is not working and it doesn't show on the device manager?

1. why my hdmi port is not working and it doesn't show on the device manager? - Similar Threads - why hdmi port

2. why my hdmi port is not working and it doesn't show on the device manager?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why my hdmi port is not working and it doesn't show on the device manager?: why my hdmi port is not working and it doesn't show on the device manager?my laptop model is :HP pavilion Laptop 15-dk2xxx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-hdmi-port-is-not-working-and-it-doesnt-show/663f3c41-bc99-4177-8aba-0698bdaa5658
  3. Display port and HDMI do not show on audio devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display port and HDMI do not show on audio devices: I have no audio at all. I thought it was the amd driver but it is not. I am up to date on both windows 10 and amd and after I did the latest windows 10 I have no hdmi or display port showing on my audio devices....
  4. Why doesn't Device Manager show the my printer driver version?

Why doesn't Device Manager show the my printer driver version?: Why doesn't Device Manager show the my printer driver version? It isn't shown in control panel > printers either. Printer is Epson Worforce WF-4740 Windows 10 version 1909. [img] 171974
  5. My device manager is not showing com ports and even it is not showing the device when...

My device manager is not showing com ports and even it is not showing the device when...: [IMG]one of your agent said the steps to add comp ports to disk manager i followed the same steps but the result is it is showing yellow triangle symbol at the com port. Please help me out my device manager is not showing the ports which are active. Thank you....
  6. Webcam doesn't show in device manager. Doesn't work.

Webcam doesn't show in device manager. Doesn't work.: I have an HP model 15-bs289wm. I tried accessing the integrated webcam for work and when I use the Microsoft camera app I get a message that says "We can't find your camera. Check to be sure it is connected and installed properly, that it isn't being blocked by anti-virus...
  7. HDMI port not working

HDMI port not working: I have an HP Elitebook running Windows 10 Pro version 10.0.18362 Build 18362 I have been installing the system updates and now my HDMI port isn't working and I cannot connect an external monitor. I have followed a few posts and have gone and re-installed my Intel display...
  8. HDMI port not working

HDMI port not working: Hey, I recently bought a monitor. but the problem is that the HDMI is not working, the cable is probably fine and everything is plugged in like it should but it doesn't detect my monitor. can anyone help me please?...
  9. The HDMI connection doesn't work all of a sudden. In the Devices Manager there are no...

The HDMI connection doesn't work all of a sudden. In the Devices Manager there are no...: After an automatic upgrade of my Windows 10 I've had to face a lot of issues: black screen, no wifi signal, never-ending start up process... So I finally decided to perform a clean start-up, assuming the loss of all my personal files and programs. When I finally got my...
  10. HDMI port not working

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    HDMI port not working: Hi, I recently unplugged my HDMI cable from my gpu (980ti), once I plugged it back in, the monitor didn't detect any signal. My computer can't find any other monitor, only my main display. Already tried to switch between HDMI cable but still nothing. the HDMI port itself...