Windows 10: Why my incoming email in the app looks like this?

Discus and support Why my incoming email in the app looks like this? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I tried delete, reset, uninstall the mail app in outlook, When I re-download it again, still looks scramble, but only in certain incoming mails. mostly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ZorroBehr, Jun 28, 2022.

1. ZorroBehr Win User

Why my incoming email in the app looks like this?

I tried delete, reset, uninstall the mail app in outlook, When I re-download it again, still looks scramble, but only in certain incoming mails. mostly from banks or no-reply mails! Pls Help!Example email: Received: from 10.197.40.73 by atlas321.free.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with HTTPS; Tue, 28 Jun 2022 15:35:49 +0000Return-Path: <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>X-Originating-Ip: [167.212.17.105]Received-SPF: pass domain of ms-bounce.broadridge.com designates 167.212.17.105 as permitted senderAuthentication-Results: atlas321.free.mail.bf1.yahoo.com; dkim=pass header.i=@proxyvote.com header.s=dkim2048;

:)

ZorroBehr, Jun 28, 2022
  2. desertman Win User

Sound for incoming emails

Yes, I have (and had) Notifications - Show in action center on and a checkmark at Play a sound - but don't get a sound for incoming mails.

However, I don't have Mail listed in Settings - Privacy - Let apps run in the background and also not in Settings System - Notifications & actions - Show notifications from these apps. In the first setting other applications are listed (but Mail is not one of them), in the second setting no application is listed and it only says "No apps have provided notifications yet".

Just to clarifiy it - I also don't get a sound for incoming emails when Mail is the active foreground application.

desertman, Jun 28, 2022
  3. Win 10 email, can I use a different Incoming and Outgoing server?

Why my incoming email in the app looks like this? [​IMG]

The issue I'm having is the first entry "User name" asking for the email address.
    My incoming mail server is looking for part of that name.
    Instead of -> L: [email protected], It is looking for myname as the user name.
    The outgoing server is fine with the full email address.
    Is there a way to change the incoming user name?
    Thanks

callicosfx, Jun 28, 2022
  4. fisher99 Win User

Best Multi-User Email App?

Hello. I am looking for an email app that will support 2 users, each with 2 different email accounts (one gmail and one outlook account each). Ideally they would like to use a single email program for both of them but would like separate inboxes for each person.

So, ideally:
    • One email program.
    • Two inboxes, with each inbox collecting email from a unique gmail account and a unique outlook account.

Will be interested in any suggestions.

fisher99, Jun 28, 2022
Thema:

1. Why my incoming email in the app looks like this? - Similar Threads - Why incoming email

2. Why does my homescreen look like this??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my homescreen look like this??: I was just using the auto clicker to play some games and i left to get some water but the mouse got bumped and it clicked something on the screen i don't know what is clicked but it made my home screen look really weird...
  3. Why doesnt my weather app look like this anymore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesnt my weather app look like this anymore?: It used to look like this until like 2 days ago,i didnt update anything,i checked windows store to see if i could uninstall any updates,but it looks like i cant even update stuff...
  4. Why doesnt my weather app look like this anymore?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why doesnt my weather app look like this anymore?: It used to look like this until like 2 days ago,i didnt update anything,i checked windows store to see if i could uninstall any updates,but it looks like i cant even update stuff...
  5. Why my incoming email in the app looks like this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my incoming email in the app looks like this?: I tried delete, reset, uninstall the mail app in outlook, When I re-download it again, still looks scramble, but only in certain incoming mails. mostly from banks or no-reply mails! Pls Help!Example email: Received: from 10.197.40.73 by atlas321.free.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with...
  6. Why does it look like this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does it look like this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ArmedEnt2206 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/metb1f/why_does_it_look_like_this/
  7. Why does my font look like this

Why does my font look like this: [ATTACH] Please help this is really irritating submitted by /u/Apprehensive_Author3 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kuwj91/why_does_my_font_look_like_this/
  8. Why does my screen look like this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does my screen look like this?: [IMG][IMG]My screen looks like this, my background is whitted out. I cant click the windows start on bottom left. Nothing happens. I can do it from top left and thats what shows up. I just want it to go back to the way it was. Where you click bottom left and all the programs...
  9. Why does my text look like this?

Why does my text look like this?: [IMG] I just booted my PC this morning and for some reason my text looks like this. It looks really jagged and as if it's written in pen and mushed over with a hand. It hasn't happened before, anyone know a fix?...
  10. Why is this looking like this?

Why is this looking like this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ArchMD96 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hhf4nm/why_is_this_looking_like_this/