Windows 10: Why My Intel UHD Graphics 630 driver cannot be updated?

Discus and support Why My Intel UHD Graphics 630 driver cannot be updated? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Intel Driver and Support Assistant said like this: "A customized computer manufacturer driver is installed on your computer. The Intel Driver &... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by solidaritysarat, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Why My Intel UHD Graphics 630 driver cannot be updated?

Intel Driver and Support Assistant said like this:

"A customized computer manufacturer driver is installed on your computer. The Intel Driver & Support Assistant is not able to update the driver. Installing a generic Intel driver instead of the customized computer manufacturer driver may cause technical issues. Contact your computer manufacturer for the latest driver for your computer."

I want to use generic Intel Driver on my laptop Acer Aspire 7. What should I do to use generic Intel Driver UHD 630? Do i need to uninstall A customized computer manufacturer driver installed on my laptop and then install generic Intel Driver UHD 630?

Please help me to solve this issue!

:)

solidaritysarat, Jul 19, 2019
  2. MikeyJeff Win User

Windows 10 Update keeps installing old Intel UHD Graphics 630 post DCH driver release

Hi there - I would just like to ask a question regarding updating of Intel hardware beyond November 2018 with the new DCH drivers.

I am having issues in not being able to update my Intel Graphics UHD 630 drivers properly, ever since Microsoft/Intel implemented the new DCH standard.

I have an Intel i7-8700 processor, 16GB RAM and running Windows 10 Pro (1903) with a fully compatible Gigabyte Z370 motherboard (Socket 1151) - it has been working brilliantly
    since May last year.

The Intel Driver & Support software has been working perfectly in tandem with Windows Update with no issues, until the DCH drivers were implemented in November 2018.

AS soon as the Intel 630 HD Graphics v25.20.100.6444 was installed, the Intel update software thought it was a customised driver and wouldn't permit it to be updated to the new
    May 2019 driver. (v26.20.100.6890).

So, with aid from Intel I manually installed the latest driver by disconnecting my PC from the internet, updating the driver, and lo and behold, the new driver successfully worked,
    and all was well.

Until that is, Windows Update was invoked (as it invariably does from time to time) - it forcibly believes that the May 2019 driver is not the most recent version and falls back
    to the November 2018 driver, and then face the same problem where it won't update anymore, and thinks it is a customised driver.

I have changed nothing in my hardware or software configuration since the PC was brand new last year. It is purely because of this DCH driver from November 2018. Intel have suggested
    that I raise this issue here in the Microsoft forum as the only changes to my system have been the DCH driver which I understand to be a joint authorship between Intel and Microsoft.

I would like to understand if others are experiencing the same problem and how it was averted.

I understand I can force Windows Update not to update drivers (and perhaps ask Intel's updater to do that) - but I have never had to do this before, not until now with this new DCH
    standard. I have changed no other hardware.

System specification:

Intel i7-8700 CPU

Intel Graphics UHD 630 (v25.20.100.6444 - forced; otherwise 26.20.100.6890 when I stop Windows update from invoking)

16 GB RAM

Gigabyte Z370N Wifi (note, there are no customised DCH drivers for this motherboard for Intel Graphics or Windows 10 that I could see)

LG OLED65C7T 4K HDR Dolby Vision TV

Yamaha RXA-3070

Windows 10 Pro (64 bit) Build 1903

Best wishes and thanks in advance!

Mike.

MikeyJeff, Jul 19, 2019
  3. rostan242 Win User
    intel UHD graphics no HDR

can someone help me solve the problem with the HDR option connected to intel uhd graphics 630 last drivers

my processor intel i7 8700k motherboard Fatal1ty Z370 Professional Gaming i7 nvidia 1080ti

the problem is that the HDR option is not available in windows 10 vers1709 bulid 16299.125 when connected is to intel graphics

if the connection to the nvidia card HDR is available .

as it is connected to nvidia dxdiag shows DXGI_COLOR_SPACE_RGB_FULL_G2084_NONE_P2020, that indicates
    that this is for HDR10 and the connection is displaying advanced color.

when to intel show DXGI_COLOR_SPACE_RGB_FULL_G22_NONE_P709,that
    indicates this is sRGB and not advanced color.

intel support claims that this is the fault of windows

please help thanks

Moved from:
    Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings

rostan242, Jul 19, 2019
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Why My Intel UHD Graphics 630 driver cannot be updated?

Intel UHD Graphics 620 not supporting

Hi _rahulalam

Intel released a new device driver for the Intel UHD Graphics 620 on the 5th of this month, you should go to that Intel website, then download and install that full version of the driver to see if Intel have resolved these issues . . .

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/126789...

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

DaveM121, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

Why My Intel UHD Graphics 630 driver cannot be updated?

1. Why My Intel UHD Graphics 630 driver cannot be updated? - Similar Threads - Why Intel UHD

2. Thinkpad T480 Intel UHD 630 graphics drivers will not install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thinkpad T480 Intel UHD 630 graphics drivers will not install: Now... before you guys say, "hey. Someone already asked this question", im going to say this... you never answered the question, and three of you gave the guy the same list of steps to follow to uninstall and reinstall the device drivers on his machine with UHD 630... im...
  3. Thinkpad T480 Intel UHD 630 graphics drivers will not install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Thinkpad T480 Intel UHD 630 graphics drivers will not install: Now... before you guys say, "hey. Someone already asked this question", im going to say this... you never answered the question, and three of you gave the guy the same list of steps to follow to uninstall and reinstall the device drivers on his machine with UHD 630... im...
  4. Intel UHD Graphics 630 and Driver update issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel UHD Graphics 630 and Driver update issue: Hi, I'm having issues trying to update this driver. I keep getting -'The driver being installed is not validated for this computer. Please obtain the appropriate driver from the manufacturer.' In my case the motherboard is an Asus Prime Z370-A running an Intel i7 8700K, Intel...
  5. Intel UHD Graphics 630 and Driver update issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel UHD Graphics 630 and Driver update issue: Hi, I'm having issues trying to update this driver. I keep getting -'The driver being installed is not validated for this computer. Please obtain the appropriate driver from the manufacturer.' In my case the motherboard is an Asus Prime Z370-A running an Intel i7 8700K, Intel...
  6. Intel UHD Graphics 630 and Driver update issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. My affected GPU Info Intel UHD Graphics 630

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My affected GPU Info Intel UHD Graphics 630: Hi, this is my GPU info. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-affected-gpu-info-intel-uhd-graphics-630/c3255f59-b5b1-4fa4-b09f-6dbe1f022e52
  8. Intel UHD Graphics 630 control panel

Intel UHD Graphics 630 control panel: I want Intel UHD Graphics 630 control panel for windows 10 64bit to control my graphics. but I can't find it in Intel's website. Is anyone has please send me...
  9. intel UHD graphics 630 driver got corrupted

intel UHD graphics 630 driver got corrupted: In my laptop sleep option completely disappeared and i was unable to decrease or increase the screen brightness when i checked in device manager i got to know that my intel UHD graphics 630 driver got corrupted, i tried in all ways possible by uninstalling, disabling the...
  10. Intel Uhd graphics 630

in Windows 10 Customization
    Intel Uhd graphics 630: After downloading intel uhd graphics 630 software the screen is not showing any icons on Windows 10 . Ctrl + alt + del option not showing though the program is opening. How to remove Intel software in this case or format the computer?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why wont intel uhd graphics use full resolution of monitor