Windows 10: Why my laptop cannot detect my wited headphone?

Discus and support Why my laptop cannot detect my wited headphone? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For some time my wired headphone is not working in windows 11. When I go to control panel, it shows headphone not connected, to make it work I have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TIRTHENDU PAL, Jun 9, 2023.

1. Why my laptop cannot detect my wited headphone?

For some time my wired headphone is not working in windows 11. When I go to control panel, it shows headphone not connected, to make it work I have to restart the laptop everytime I connect my headphone. I have tried updating my realtek audio driver, but it didn't work, the problem continues. Till date, I have to restart my laptop everytime to use my wired headphone, no issues with Bluetooth headphones, what should I do?

:)

TIRTHENDU PAL, Jun 9, 2023

2. Headphones Not Detected

Wasn't sure what topic to put this under.

Windows 10 refuses to detect my headphones from my headset. The mic is fine. The computer even recognizes when I plug the headphones of the headset in. But it refuses to detect them. I can go into my Sound in Control Panel all day, and there will NEVER be any
    headphones in that list. So, no, I cannot click headphones, just making that clear before someone suggests clicking on headphones.

How do I force Windows 10 to detect the headphones that I have plugged in, so that they will work? The jack is working fine. When I plug them in it gives me the pop-up letting me know that I plugged something into the jack. But that's the end of it. It will
    not detect the headphones. Nothing comes out of them. There are no headphones in the Sound list. There is nothing. Nada. Zip. Zero. Zilch. Why does it register something is plugged in and then refuse to detect it?

Someone please figure out why Windows 10 simply cannot detect headphones and help me fix this so I can use my headset.

MorgothBauglir1, Jun 9, 2023
  3. Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jun 9, 2023
  4. UdayRana Win User

Why my laptop cannot detect my wited headphone?

Windows 10 Acer Aspire V5-573G laptop not detecting bluetooth wireless headphones

I just bought new skullcandy wireless headphones, and they are detected by and paired with my phone and tablet just fine, but when I try to connect them to my laptop, they don't show up in the list of devices. The phone and tablet show up in the list,
    just not the headphones. The exact same problem happened with the previous pair of wireless headphones that I purchased as well. I have tried checking for driver updates, but it said I have the latest drivers. Please help if you have any suggestions or answers
    as to what the problem may be and how I can fix it.

UdayRana, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

Why my laptop cannot detect my wited headphone?

1. Why my laptop cannot detect my wited headphone? - Similar Threads - Why laptop cannot

2. How do I get my laptop to detect my headphones?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my laptop to detect my headphones?: I am using a steelseries arctis 7+ headset with a usb c dongle. There is nothing wrong with the headphones or dongle however they will not show up anywhere on my laptop. A week ago they would be displayed as "Arctis 7+" in my audio settings. I have tried looking for this name...
  3. Why my laptop cannot detect my wited headphone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why my laptop cannot detect my wited headphone?: For some time my wired headphone is not working in windows 11. When I go to control panel, it shows headphone not connected, to make it work I have to restart the laptop everytime I connect my headphone. I have tried updating my realtek audio driver, but it didn't work, the...
  4. My laptop can't detect my headphone's mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop can't detect my headphone's mic: My laptop has a single jack and the headphone I use got 3.5mm jack in it.It does work on a playstation but not in Windows 11.How do I set it up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-cant-detect-my-headphones-mic/74dbdf16-a22a-430f-b816-2b26ea2d448e
  5. My laptop can't detect my headphone's mic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop can't detect my headphone's mic: My laptop has a single jack and the headphone I use got 3.5mm jack in it.It does work on a playstation but not in Windows 11.How do I set it up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-cant-detect-my-headphones-mic/74dbdf16-a22a-430f-b816-2b26ea2d448e
  6. My computer cannot detect my 3.5mm headphone's microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computer cannot detect my 3.5mm headphone's microphone: I have these 3.5mm 4 pin headphones which have a microphone built into them. My Xbox can use the microphone on them just fine so I know they work. I have all of my latest realtek drivers and software. I have all my devices enabled. There is no option in Sound to set the...
  7. my laptop detect my mic as headphones

in Windows 10 Customization
    my laptop detect my mic as headphones: I have a microphone, and my laptop detects it as headphones. how can I fix that? btw, I don't know what topic is that question. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-detect-my-mic-as-headphones/b4e5076e-7b1b-40ea-966f-6641abd24ef2
  8. headphone doesn't detect in my laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    headphone doesn't detect in my laptop: I've got a brand new Acer Swift 3 laptop SF314-52 operating on Windows 10. My speakers are working fine but when I plug headphones into the headphone jack the sound continues to come out of the speakers... I've tried everything: 1 Tried right clicking the sound icon, the...
  9. My laptop cannot detect WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My laptop cannot detect WiFi: My laptop will randomly sometimes just cannot detect wifi. I ran the trouble shooter and it didn’t work. I tried network reset and that didn’t work either. Is there anyway to fix this?...
  10. My wireless headphones aren't being detected by my new laptop.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My wireless headphones aren't being detected by my new laptop.: My laptop is brand new, and my headphones are quite new, i have never had issues with them before they connect quickly and easily to my phone but my laptop cant detect it and i don't know why....