Windows 10: why my laptop cant support my favorite games anymore?

Discus and support why my laptop cant support my favorite games anymore? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; its a normal day I finish studying. I load up my game and it says that there is a problem with your graphics card which was working perfectly for the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Gumball Waterson, Nov 28, 2022.

1. why my laptop cant support my favorite games anymore?

its a normal day I finish studying. I load up my game and it says that there is a problem with your graphics card which was working perfectly for the past 2 months and I had 3 options, option 1 was to visit their website to get more information option 2 was to close game option 3 was to skip and launch game so I choose option 3 and when the game loads up with the same graphic setting it does not work properly anymore it lags even though there is no apps running in the background I restarted the game but still the same thing I checked up with my laptop and it said everything is up to date bu

:)

Gumball Waterson, Nov 28, 2022
  2. KomouPoji Win User

removal of favorites

Hi,

To assist you further, let me ask.

• Are you referring to Microsoft Edge Browser/internet Explorer favorite?
    The favorite that you are referring is Edge or Internet Explorer browser, I would suggest to clear cookies and history or right-click on the list which you want to remove by selecting delete.

Follow the steps on how to clear cookies.

To view your browsing history, select Hub >
    History. To delete it, select Clear all history, choose the types of data or files that you want to remove from your PC, then select
    Clear.

Note: applicable to Edge browser.

For internet Explorer follow the steps below.

• Open Internet Explorer, Click on the favorite menu.

• Choose “Organize favorite”, click on favorite you wish to delete.

• Click on delete which can found below.
    Get back to us with result and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Nov 28, 2022
  3. JohnFyffe Win User
    Move Favorites icon to desktop win-10

Your suggestion does not work. It did work on Windows 7.

JohnFyffe, Nov 28, 2022
  4. Darshan J Win User

why my laptop cant support my favorite games anymore?

Unable to Save Favorites in Maps app

Hi Ali,

To assist you better help us with the information below.

Computer

• What is the make and model of your Computer?
    • Have you installed all the pending updates on your computer?
    • Which Windows 10 build is installed on the computer?
    • What happens when you try to save the favorites?
    • Do you get any error message or code?

At first you have to sign in using a Microsoft account, if you have not logged the saved favorite’s will be not be visible next time when you open Map app.Also make sure Date, Time and Region are
    set correctly.

Suggest you to follow below steps to save your favorite location on you Maps app on your computer.

• Open Map App, Search for the location.
    • On the left pane Click on the Star Icon to save your favorite place.

If you are still unable to save favorites on your computer follow the below methods.

Method 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store apps troubleshooter from the below Microsoft Help Article and check if it helps.

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store - Microsoft Support

If the issues still persist, refer to the below method.

Method 2: Update Windows Store Apps and games.

Checking for updates for apps and games from the Windows Store

Get updates for apps and games in Microsoft Store - Microsoft Support

Mobile

Provide the information below to help you better.

• What is the make and model of your mobile?
    • What happens when you try to save the favorites?
    • Do you get any error message or code?
    • Make sure Date, Time and Region are set correctly, try to restart your phone and check if will be able to Save the Favorite location.
    • Also check if there are any update available for this from Store>Menu>Downloads and updates>Check for updates.
    Suggest you to follow below steps to save your favorite location on you Maps app on your computer.

• Open Map App, Search for the location.
    • On the left pane Click on the Star Icon to save your favorite place.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Darshan J, Nov 28, 2022
Thema:

why my laptop cant support my favorite games anymore?

1. why my laptop cant support my favorite games anymore? - Similar Threads - why laptop cant

2. My laptop cant charge with usbc anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop cant charge with usbc anymore: Hi, let me try to keep this short for you:I got a new power bank, Power bank had an error and caused a power surge on my laptop while trying it, I got a replacement, Laptop refuses to charge itself with usbc, No the port isn't damaged, it can charge other devices perfectly...
  3. My laptop cant charge with usbc anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop cant charge with usbc anymore: Hi, let me try to keep this short for you:I got a new power bank, Power bank had an error and caused a power surge on my laptop while trying it, I got a replacement, Laptop refuses to charge itself with usbc, No the port isn't damaged, it can charge other devices perfectly...
  4. why my laptop cant support my favorite games anymore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why my laptop cant support my favorite games anymore?: its a normal day I finish studying. I load up my game and it says that there is a problem with your graphics card which was working perfectly for the past 2 months and I had 3 options, option 1 was to visit their website to get more information option 2 was to close game...
  5. why my laptop cant support my favorite games anymore?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why my laptop cant support my favorite games anymore?: its a normal day I finish studying. I load up my game and it says that there is a problem with your graphics card which was working perfectly for the past 2 months and I had 3 options, option 1 was to visit their website to get more information option 2 was to close game...
  6. My Laptop cant update windows 10 anymore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Laptop cant update windows 10 anymore: A month ago, my laptop had a frozen screen and i had to do a forced shut down. My laptop at that time had an update ready to install. But for some reason, when it was updating, it didn't successfully update. Instead, it went on a loop of the update screen, where it shows that...
  7. Why won't my laptop *sleep* anymore?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why won't my laptop *sleep* anymore?: Until recently, I put my laptop to Sleep every night by clicking on the Windows icon (lower left). Recently, clicking on this icon won't put my computer to sleep - but I don't get a message telling me why. Is it possible I have something running that prevents it from going to...
  8. Error installing DirectX, Cant play my favorite game.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error installing DirectX, Cant play my favorite game.: Well, i just bought a new laptop, it came with directx 12, problem goes when i try to play any steam game, before launching any game it tries to install directx but cant. i tried to solve it by myself with a manual installation, didnt work out in anyway. I tried updating all...
  9. My Computer Not Supported Anymore???

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Computer Not Supported Anymore???: I was Given the below response to a question concerning my Display going out for 30 to 45 seconds at a time... Is this true that my computer cannot run Windows 10 any longer??? My Gateway spec are at the bottom......
  10. I cant play my steam games anymore!!!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cant play my steam games anymore!!!!!: I am sick of trying to fix this stupid error. I was able to play games on this laptop before but now when i go on steam and try to play them it gives me this error. [ATTACH] I have tried to "Instal Dierct X again. Checked DxDiag, and checked if my drivers up to date"....