Windows 10: Why my laptop doesn't update to the latest version of windows 10?

Discus and support Why my laptop doesn't update to the latest version of windows 10? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have 2 computers, 1 laptop and 1 desktop. The desktop one receive the update 1809 but my laptop doesnt it has the version 1803. Sorry if my english... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by FacundoSeibel, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Why my laptop doesn't update to the latest version of windows 10?

I have 2 computers, 1 laptop and 1 desktop.

The desktop one receive the update 1809 but my laptop doesnt it has the version 1803.

Sorry if my english is bad.

:)

FacundoSeibel, Dec 27, 2018

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Dec 27, 2018
  3. keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Dec 27, 2018
  4. P4-630 Win User

Why my laptop doesn't update to the latest version of windows 10?

Comodo Software users Windows 10 *Important*

Why my laptop doesn't update to the latest version of windows 10? capture-jpg.jpg

"Hi All,
    We stronly advise Comodo users not to update to latest MS update KB4022716, which is available for Windows 10 users till they have new fixed version of Comodo internet security products installed.

Affected Products:
    - Comodo Internet Security / Comodo Antivirus / Comodo Firewall (Affected versions: v6246 and below)
    - Comodo Cloud Antivirus (Affected versions: v533 and below)
    - Internet Security Essentials (Affected versions: v81 and below)
    - Comodo Secure Shopping (Affected versions: v97 and below)

Possible Problems:
    In case you have updated to MS update KB4022716 prior to updating to latest fixed version of Comodo products, following issues may appear:

- Crashing browsers
    - May not be able to login to Windows

Resolution:
    If you are able to login, you can uninstall Comodo and re-install latest fixed Comodo version. Else you need to go to Windows Safe Mode and uninstall Comodo product or re-store system to state before Comodo product was installed.

In case you want to keep Comodo and pause Windows updates for some time, you may use following steps:
    Step - 1: Click on Start icon on Windows
    Step - 2: Next click on Settings menu item, it will open "Windows Settings" window
    Step - 3: Select "Update & Security" section from there and it will show "Windows Update" section
    Step - 4: Click on "Advanced Options" next, there is "Pause Updates" section allowing you to pause Windows updates for next several days

You can find same steps with images here .

Reason:
    There are unexpected changes in last MS update KB4022716, which are incompatible with Comodo products.
    "

https://forums.comodo.com/news-anno...ate-kb4022716os-build-15063447-t119928.0.html

P4-630, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

Why my laptop doesn't update to the latest version of windows 10?

1. Why my laptop doesn't update to the latest version of windows 10? - Similar Threads - Why laptop doesn't

2. onedrive files on laptop are old versions, why not the latest version?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    onedrive files on laptop are old versions, why not the latest version?: I use OneDrive to store my documents, and access them from both my android tablet and my Windows 10 laptop.All works well on my tablet, but I have problems trying to work on my laptop.On my laptop, in Windows Exporer, the folder immediately under "Desktop" is "oneDrive, and...
  3. WHEA_INTERNAL_ERROR Whenever Laptop updates to latest Windows 10 version 2004 update??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHEA_INTERNAL_ERROR Whenever Laptop updates to latest Windows 10 version 2004 update??: Recently I have had my laptop experience this Blue Screen of Death after receiving the latest update of Windows version 2004. How I noticed this was the case was due to the fact that I had made my laptop go back to a previous point before the update was installed, and when...
  4. Why is Windows 10 the latest AND LAST version?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why is Windows 10 the latest AND LAST version?: Guys, let's talk for a second. Why is Windows 10 the latest AND LAST version when Windows 10's end of support is in 2025? Are they going to ask us to switch to MacOS I don't want to because I've never ever used MacOS in my whole life, and no offence or Linux or things like...
  5. Update Assistant will not update my PC to the latest version of Windows 10

Update Assistant will not update my PC to the latest version of Windows 10: Since my Settings fails to load, I try using the Update Assistant to update to the latest version of Windows 10. Every time the update says it is ready and I restart accordingly, it restarts and shows the blue screen with the progress of the update as normal; however, after...
  6. Latest Windows 10 version 2004 update

Latest Windows 10 version 2004 update: I recently installed the latest MS Win10 version 2004 update. It seems to be very slow loading, running, even Edge takes nearly 1 full minute to load. Is anyone else experiencing these issues?...
  7. Windows 10 not updating to the latest version.

Windows 10 not updating to the latest version.: Hi, I have tried updating to the latest version. 1903. I have tried many times. I even tried a clean install. I have removed my antivirus software as suggested. The last time it tried to install window update. This line came up = 0xC1900101 - 0x20017 The installation...
  8. Update to the latest version of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update to the latest version of Windows 10: So my windows version is 1803 and the latest version is 1909 and when I try to update it installs and tries to update only to revert updates back in the end. What could be the solution to this weird problem? Also when I troubleshoot windows update it displays that there could...
  9. Windows Update not updating laptop to latest versions

Windows Update not updating laptop to latest versions: Hi My work laptop is still on Win10 1803. I have not received either upgrade options to 1809 or now 1903 in Windows Update. I don't have Admin access so I can't do a manual update with the upgrade tool. Can anyone advise as if there is anything I can do to get the...
  10. Why I cannot update to my latest version of " 2018-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 10...

Why I cannot update to my latest version of " 2018-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 10...: It is likely that I got the message for more than three months, I try to restart the computer again and again. But I still cannot update the file " 2018-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64-based Systems (KB4093112)"? How can I fix this problem?...