Windows 10: why my laptop is randomly locking

Discus and support why my laptop is randomly locking in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I did everything, i did a lot of settings to battery to everything, drivers are up to date, anything i dont know what to do, i just want to break my pc... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by eneluca, Mar 22, 2021.

1. eneluca Win User

why my laptop is randomly locking

I did everything, i did a lot of settings to battery to everything, drivers are up to date, anything i dont know what to do, i just want to break my pc pls help

:)

eneluca, Mar 22, 2021

2. Computer Randomly locks up

Ok, so my dads pc (its in sp) completely randomly locks up.

Im not sure what the deal is.

it was working fine, i swapped boards and it game me a memory error but no big deal, fixed that. now, it locks up a few times a day, whether it is in the bios, or post screen, windows, trying to format windows ect.

Im not sure what to do! if its the board i'll rma it and give him "back" the P45 but if its ram or hdd idk...

what do you suggest?

freaksavior, Mar 22, 2021
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Mar 22, 2021
  4. why my laptop is randomly locking

MY LAPTOP KEEPS LOCKING RANDOMLY

SO, LATELY MY LAPTOP HAS BEEN LOCKING ITSELF RANDOMLY SINCE I'VE SWITCHED FROM WINDOWS 8 TO WINDOWS 10. MY LAPTOP LOCKS ITSELF ABOUT EVERY 30 MINUTES OR SO. THIS HAPPENS A LOT WHEN I'M WATCHING A MOVIE, WHICH PROBABLY DOESN'T MAKE
    SENSE. EVEN WHEN I AM USING MY KEYBOARD OR MOUSE, IT WILL JUST LOCK AND GO TO MY SLIDESHOW. FROM THERE, I HAVE TO LOG BACK IN. BASICALLY, AS IF I WERE TO LOG IN FROM THE SLEEP MODE. I DON'T KNOW HOW THIS STARTED BUT IT'S MAKING ME WANT TO JUST THROW MY LAPTOP
    ACROSS THE ROOM. HEEEEELLLPPPP!!!!

Elisa Siofele-Ropati, Mar 22, 2021
Thema:

why my laptop is randomly locking

1. why my laptop is randomly locking - Similar Threads - why laptop randomly

2. Why can't I lock my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I lock my laptop?: Hi. My laptop was stolen about fifteen days ago. I'm trying to lock my laptop to turn on location tracking using my Microsoft account, but it keeps saying, 'we can't lock your device right now,' I didn't write anything offensive or anything, so how can I fix it? Is it because...
  3. Why are some of my users accounts locking randomly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are some of my users accounts locking randomly?: We recently have been getting complaints about accounts locking out randomly and we have been doing some looking at event viewer and other resources but have not found anything that would really tell us what is locking the account. Is there anything that we can use that will...
  4. Why are some of my users accounts locking randomly?

Why are some of my users accounts locking randomly?: We recently have been getting complaints about accounts locking out randomly and we have been doing some looking at event viewer and other resources but have not found anything that would really tell us what is locking the account. Is there anything that we can use that will...
  5. Why are some of my users accounts locking randomly?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. why is my laptop randomly freezing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my laptop randomly freezing?: Hello,My new laptop is freezing randomly and i guess the problem is from the HDD, before removing it i wanted to check if there is a way of fixing the problem.I installed the HDD when i first got the lapotp installed it myself, first time installing a HD, it wasnt freezing...
  7. why is my laptop randomly freezing?

why is my laptop randomly freezing?: Hello,My new laptop is freezing randomly and i guess the problem is from the HDD, before removing it i wanted to check if there is a way of fixing the problem.I installed the HDD when i first got the lapotp installed it myself, first time installing a HD, it wasnt freezing...
  8. why is my laptop randomly freezing?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Random Locking of Laptop Unresolved

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Random Locking of Laptop Unresolved: Dear Microsoft Support, My Windows 10 laptop keeps entering Sleep mode randomly. I found an article on your community forum, initiated by Elisa Siofele-Ropati, who complained that her machine kept locking randomly...
  10. Laptop locking randomly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop locking randomly: When I am using my computer, the screen will go blue with the word lock ... and then black just like if I had locked or sent it to sleep by using the start menu. It happens even If I'm actively using my computer. Als I have noticed my battery does recharge even tho it is...