Windows 10: Why my laptop won't turn on without charger?

Discus and support Why my laptop won't turn on without charger? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I've tried several options, but I can't get my laptop to work without the charger.here's the battery report made by windows.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by john gonzalez2, Feb 24, 2023.

1. Why my laptop won't turn on without charger?

I've tried several options, but I can't get my laptop to work without the charger.here's the battery report made by windows.

:)

john gonzalez2, Feb 24, 2023

2. Asus Transformer t100ta won´t turn on Win10

Yesterday was reading on it. All of a sudden turned off and now it won´t turn on

GabrielaAraya, Feb 24, 2023
  3. MikeTyson Win User
    Laptop Won't Turn On / Won't Charge

Hey, basically I have this laptop which used to work fine... I think it's an Acer or ASUS, cant remember cos I haven't seen it in a while (okay I'll come clean it's girlfriends laptop so whatever!) but basically.. it won't turn on and it won't charge. She's bought a new charger for it (£50 as well) and it still doesn't charge

I tried to take the bottom off, removing all the screws blah de blah but I could only get the panel off to see the motherboard, I couldn't get the entire rear plate off which is a shame cos it would've helped quite a lot.

Anywhoooo... does anyone have suggestions as to what this might be? *Smile Why my laptop won't turn on without charger? :)

Thanksssssssssss

MikeTyson, Feb 24, 2023
  4. Why my laptop won't turn on without charger?

My caps lock won t turn off

I'm typing a letter in word, it was fine then started using all caps it won t turn them the usual way

SallyGardner47, Feb 24, 2023
Thema:

Why my laptop won't turn on without charger?

1. Why my laptop won't turn on without charger? - Similar Threads - Why laptop won't

2. Why my laptop won't turn on without charger?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my laptop won't turn on without charger?: I've tried several options, but I can't get my laptop to work without the charger.here's the battery report made by windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-laptop-wont-turn-on-without-charger/527db5c6-99a5-41f2-ba95-49c3a40b902b
  3. Why my laptop won't turn on without charger?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why my laptop won't turn on without charger?: I've tried several options, but I can't get my laptop to work without the charger.here's the battery report made by windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-laptop-wont-turn-on-without-charger/527db5c6-99a5-41f2-ba95-49c3a40b902b
  4. Why won't my laptop turn on?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why won't my laptop turn on?: My laptop won't turn on in the morning after using it over the night. Although if I drain the power or change the CMOS battery it would turn on. This has been going on for days now....
  5. My Laptop Works without Charger but won't start without it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop Works without Charger but won't start without it.: Hello,I have new acer laptop but i don't whether i changed some settings or what but my laptop won't start without charger plugged in.I can remove the charger after starting it and it works perfectly and charges and discharges perfectly.But the only problem is power button...
  6. My Laptop Works without Charger but won't start without it.

My Laptop Works without Charger but won't start without it.: Hello,I have new acer laptop but i don't whether i changed some settings or what but my laptop won't start without charger plugged in.I can remove the charger after starting it and it works perfectly and charges and discharges perfectly.But the only problem is power button...
  7. Laptop won't work without the charger plugged in

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop won't work without the charger plugged in: I recently purchased a refurbished Dell Latitude 5580. It will not boot up or work at all without the charger plugged in. I looked in the Bios and it recognized the charger wattage and battery health was excellent. I've tried opening a command prompt and typing powercfg...
  8. Laptop won't work without the charger plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop won't work without the charger plugged in: I recently purchased a refurbished Dell Latitude 5580. It will not boot up or work at all without the charger plugged in. I looked in the Bios and it recognized the charger wattage and battery health was excellent. I've tried opening a command prompt and typing powercfg...
  9. Laptop won't work without the charger plugged in

10. Why Won't My Laptop Turn On?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why Won't My Laptop Turn On?: My laptop won't turn on. I plug the charger in and the light turns red. If I push on the power button the light goes off. I bought another charger and the same thing. It did glow white for a little bit but went off. Is it the battery or is it possibly something broken inside...