Windows 10: Why my local **** C not looking for difraq?

Discus and support Why my local **** C not looking for difraq? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Why my local **** C not looking for difraq?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by IntanDwi Reino, Apr 26, 2019.

1. Why my local **** C not looking for difraq?

Why my local **** C not looking for difraq? e1ca9bd5-1597-4146-886a-61487a1f6af9?upload=true.jpg

Why my local **** C not looking for difraq?

:)

IntanDwi Reino, Apr 26, 2019

2. Unable to access Local Disks (CWhy my local **** C not looking for difraq? :), (DWhy my local **** C not looking for difraq? :), and any programs inside those

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with privileges to access the local account, I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

• Please be informed us the troubleshooting steps you have already tried.

This issue might be due to some error in system settings.

If you have not yet tried the below steps, I suggest you to perform and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to log out from the current user account, restart the computer and log-in with the administrator account and check if you are able to access the local drivers.

If the issue still persists,

Step 2: I suggest you to place the computer in safe mode, try to log-in with administrator account and check if the issue persists.

Try the above steps and reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 26, 2019
  3. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Apr 26, 2019
  4. Why my local **** C not looking for difraq?

How Does This Power Supply Look?

Raidmax is a bad idea, especially if you're wanting to reliably run an 8800GT. The Antec freak listed is great deal! Only if you're willing to take the bite of the MIR's, the Corsair or PCP&C for $80 are a step better.

FatForester, Apr 26, 2019
Thema:

Why my local **** C not looking for difraq?

1. Why my local **** C not looking for difraq? - Similar Threads - Why local ****

2. Local Disk C

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local Disk C: So I downloaded Yuzu yesterday and was trying to play a game. It ended up not working so I went to delete the application. It turns out I accidently used 100 gigabytes. It was because I kept downloading the same game 9 times onto the Yuzu emulator. I deleted Yuzu and the...
  3. Local Disk C

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Local Disk C: So I downloaded Yuzu yesterday and was trying to play a game. It ended up not working so I went to delete the application. It turns out I accidently used 100 gigabytes. It was because I kept downloading the same game 9 times onto the Yuzu emulator. I deleted Yuzu and the...
  4. Problem with my Local Disk C

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with my Local Disk C: So I used to have 94gb or smthin space in local disk c and 400gb smthin each in local disk D and E. However I had uninstalled windows and got ubuntu on my pc and all these disk spaces were combined in it and i had 900gb or smthin in it.After that I again reinstalled Windows...
  5. Problem with my Local Disk C

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with my Local Disk C: So I used to have 94gb or smthin space in local disk c and 400gb smthin each in local disk D and E. However I had uninstalled windows and got ubuntu on my pc and all these disk spaces were combined in it and i had 900gb or smthin in it.After that I again reinstalled Windows...
  6. Problem with my Local Disk C

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Local Disk C

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Local Disk C: I could not extend my Local Disk C https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/local-disk-c/3fdefca0-8100-44ef-824d-0564cef61e92
  8. local disk C

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    local disk C: Hi, After reinstalled Windows 10 in the desktop, the Local Disk C: goes to the SSD 32GB. It is full as only 29 GB. At the same time, there is a Windows F: appears in the HHD 2TB with 1.8TB volume, mainly empty files. Due to no volume in the Local Disk C, I cannot...
  9. My Local Disk D drive is looked

My Local Disk D drive is looked: Hi, I recently did a recovery on my surface pro 3 because it was slow so I thought about it's time to reinstall windows. However, after the recovery was done, my local disk D got locked. My C drive shows an icon of an open silver lock, however my local disk D drive shows a...
  10. c:\Looks --- What is it?

c:\Looks --- What is it?: All of my windows machines now have a "C:\Looks" folder. My Linux devices don't have it. My Android devices don't have it. Really curious as to whether this is a Microsoft folder, and if so, what the purpose of the folder is. The folder is empty on all my Windows 10...