Windows 10: Why my login screen has other account which i didn't create

Discus and support Why my login screen has other account which i didn't create in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi, Some months ago, my login screen has only 1 account, that's my Microsoft account. But from few days ago, is has another account which i didn't... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by gimpvn, Jul 2, 2020.

1. gimpvn Win User

Why my login screen has other account which i didn't create

Hi,

Some months ago, my login screen has only 1 account, that's my Microsoft account. But from few days ago, is has another account which i didn't create. I don't have local account.

Please see the images below. Can you help me remove a user name call PC? I just want to keep my MS account for logining the account has avatar

Why my login screen has other account which i didn't create 09d2141e-fc33-47bc-b1d9-db88e56ab668?upload=true.png

Why my login screen has other account which i didn't create 51da51c9-eda5-4c9c-ab40-e171eca5c9ca?upload=true.png

Why my login screen has other account which i didn't create a7280762-1661-4bf9-910b-3570e7e9cfdb?upload=true.jpg

:)

gimpvn, Jul 2, 2020
  2. ATIonion Win User

login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Jul 2, 2020
  3. mora67 Win User
    Black screen after login - other user gets logged in background

So I got these two issues, don't know if these are related. At least second must be a bug or other conflict between accounts etc.

1. Black screen appears after admin login, lasts about 6 minutes before desktop appears. And note: black screen appears only for the admin login, other basic user account logins shows desktop in less than 10 seconds from login.
    2. When switching of or rebooting from any account logged in, windows complains that there is another user logged in. Whatever has happened, there hasn't be a physical typing login of any other user. I started to see and realize this because my other family accounts has tried to switch of this PC but didn't notice that note of other user logged in and left the PC in that state without clicking don't mind; I see this when I log in next day with admin login details and switching off this other user note appears. And this happens also verse vice, just like admin gets logged in in background without me getting really logged in.

I got from Microsoft Finland community support advise that I should create a new admin account and then destroy current admin. But that would be a big mess because I have the whole MS family based on control from my current admin account. Also too many other services are depending of the control from this current admin account as Office 365 home accounts and security software.

mora67, Jul 2, 2020
  4. Why my login screen has other account which i didn't create

create new pin password for my account

i tried to verify my password but the screen of other virification with other mail didn't show up(step 4 of the link).

instead of it, a screen with my microsoft account login showed, i entered the right password and i still cant create a pin code...

Anatoly Shusterman, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

Why my login screen has other account which i didn't create

1. Why my login screen has other account which i didn't create - Similar Threads - Why login screen

2. I cannot edit my other account which is on "Child'" Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot edit my other account which is on "Child'" Account: I have asked the Live Agent if possible to change the "Child" Account, yes it can as long as you are the Family's Organizer. But when I tried following their Steps it doesn't lead me where it should be.These are the steps that the Live Agent said,1. You will see the child you...
  3. I cannot edit my other account which is on "Child'" Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot edit my other account which is on "Child'" Account: I have asked the Live Agent if possible to change the "Child" Account, yes it can as long as you are the Family's Organizer. But when I tried following their Steps it doesn't lead me where it should be.These are the steps that the Live Agent said,1. You will see the child you...
  4. I can't login to my other account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't login to my other account.: Hi,I cannot login to my other account on my laptop. When I put in the right PIN, it says that the PIN is not available. It asks me to restart my device, but nothing changes. Also I have forgotten my password for the account. So in short, I'm blocked from using my account....
  5. I can't login to my other account.

I can't login to my other account.: Hi,I cannot login to my other account on my laptop. When I put in the right PIN, it says that the PIN is not available. It asks me to restart my device, but nothing changes. Also I have forgotten my password for the account. So in short, I'm blocked from using my account....
  6. On windows login at startup is, I guess, a duplicate account which I didn't create

On windows login at startup is, I guess, a duplicate account which I didn't create: Just as the title says.Windows made a duplicate? Account in which I can't login...I switched to my original account and scanned for viruses with Norton. No viruses and threats.I tried looking into users but none but mine are found in registry.Anyone got idea , what's that all...
  7. On windows login at startup is, I guess, a duplicate account which I didn't create

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On windows login at startup is, I guess, a duplicate account which I didn't create: Just as the title says.Windows made a duplicate? Account in which I can't login...I switched to my original account and scanned for viruses with Norton. No viruses and threats.I tried looking into users but none but mine are found in registry.Anyone got idea , what's that all...
  8. There is a user account i didn't created.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is a user account i didn't created.: So as i said, after the yesterday windows update there is a user named "Administrator" that been created. My only main user was admin. I can't delete or make changes on that newly created user even my account is still admin. Any idea what that "Administrator" named new...
  9. There is a user account i didn't created.

There is a user account i didn't created.: So as i said, after the yesterday windows update there is a user named "Administrator" that been created. My only main user was admin. I can't delete or make changes on that newly created user even my account is still admin. Any idea what that "Administrator" named new...
  10. Spare account on login that I didn't create

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Spare account on login that I didn't create: Around 1-2 days ago I noticed there was a spare account on my login screen with no profile picture or anything. I've got no clue what made it because I didn't, I have auto-login enabled which as weirdly been disabled and now I have to enter my pin to login. I'm not used to...