Windows 10: Why my MacBook 2004 start in 30 seconds and my PC running Windows 10 in 5 minutes

Discus and support Why my MacBook 2004 start in 30 seconds and my PC running Windows 10 in 5 minutes in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I upgrade to windows 10 and my computer now is dragging Windows instead of running, why it star in 5 minutes, it must start instantly, we are in 2018... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FernandoJimenez Moscol, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Why my MacBook 2004 start in 30 seconds and my PC running Windows 10 in 5 minutes

I upgrade to windows 10 and my computer now is dragging Windows instead of running, why it star in 5 minutes, it must start instantly, we are in 2018 not 1995 is embarrassing use this system to study or work, I used and old Apple II and it start instantly, WHY you couldn't do that.

Please do something to get better

:)

FernandoJimenez Moscol, Aug 18, 2018
  2. Edwin Win User

Turn off the display: 5 minutes; still on 30 minutes later.

Let's start with the obvious, did you click 'Save changes'?

Why my MacBook 2004 start in 30 seconds and my PC running Windows 10 in 5 minutes [​IMG]

Edwin, Aug 18, 2018
  3. Hyscore Win User
    Hyscore, Aug 18, 2018
  4. Why my MacBook 2004 start in 30 seconds and my PC running Windows 10 in 5 minutes

Is there any way i can get Flight simulator 2004 to run under windows 10.

Hi ,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that you are not able to play Flight Simulator 2004 in windows 10.

Please answer the below question to assist you better.

Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to reinstall the Flight Simulator 2004 in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the installation files from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

I also suggest you to refer the link on flight simulator 2004 won’t run in windows 10 replied by
    SteveLuxton on August 22 2015.

flight simulator 2004 wont run in windows 10

Reply us if you have further queries we will be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

Why my MacBook 2004 start in 30 seconds and my PC running Windows 10 in 5 minutes

1. Why my MacBook 2004 start in 30 seconds and my PC running Windows 10 in 5 minutes - Similar Threads - Why MacBook 2004

2. Why is my screen flashing black for a few seconds every 5 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my screen flashing black for a few seconds every 5 minutes: I’ve tried updating my driver and even disabling and reenabling it, I’ve tried hard resetting my pc pressing the button for 5 seconds. I’ve tried to roll back my driver, I’ve tried updating that and windows, I’ve verified game files in the app, I didnt really have this issue...
  3. Why is my screen flashing black for a few seconds every 5 minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my screen flashing black for a few seconds every 5 minutes: I’ve tried updating my driver and even disabling and reenabling it, I’ve tried hard resetting my pc pressing the button for 5 seconds. I’ve tried to roll back my driver, I’ve tried updating that and windows, I’ve verified game files in the app, I didnt really have this issue...
  4. Why is my screen flashing black for a few seconds every 5 minutes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Why is my PC randomly run 1 - 5 FPS and become delayed for 15 seconds?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my PC randomly run 1 - 5 FPS and become delayed for 15 seconds?: My PC just randomly runs 1 - 5 fps and I become delayed for 15 seconds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-pc-randomly-run-1-5-fps-and-become/0b2b78ec-9410-492c-b675-a5b1e7bcf3af
  6. Why is my PC randomly run 1 - 5 FPS and become delayed for 15 seconds?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my PC randomly run 1 - 5 FPS and become delayed for 15 seconds?: My PC just randomly runs 1 - 5 fps and I become delayed for 15 seconds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-pc-randomly-run-1-5-fps-and-become/0b2b78ec-9410-492c-b675-a5b1e7bcf3af
  7. My Windows 10 laptop Studders for 30-40 seconds every 10-20 minutes.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Windows 10 laptop Studders for 30-40 seconds every 10-20 minutes.: So i have been having this problem for a few days now. After a windows update that i did a few days ago this problem started to occur. A studder occurs after 20 or so mins after boot up. My brand new laptop has started to work like 15 year old computer that has not got...
  8. So my Windows 10 freezes aprox 30 seconds after logging on. It takes 5+ minutes for each...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So my Windows 10 freezes aprox 30 seconds after logging on. It takes 5+ minutes for each...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/hellabreeazy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hfcatw/so_my_windows_10_freezes_aprox_30_seconds_after/
  9. My PC suddenly takes 5 minutes to start up from 10 seconds previously.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC suddenly takes 5 minutes to start up from 10 seconds previously.: My pc takes at least 5 minutes to start up when i shut it down or restart it. This happened suddenly and i cant figure out why this is happening. I build my own PC and its almost 2 years old. I tried updating my BIOS but nothing happened. Also I noticed a significant drop of...
  10. Why my MacBook 2004 star in 30 seconds and my PC running Windows 10 in 5 minutes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why my MacBook 2004 star in 30 seconds and my PC running Windows 10 in 5 minutes: I upgrade to windows 10 and my computer now is dragging Windows instead of running, why it star in 5 minutes, it must start instantly, we are in 2018 not 1995 is embarrassing use this system to study or work, I used and old Apple II and it start instantly, WHY you couldn't do...