Windows 10: Why my Microsoft Account is showing "windows is not up to date" ?

Discus and support Why my Microsoft Account is showing "windows is not up to date" ? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My Microsoft account is showing that windows is not up to date. Why so?[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mohit Lunkad, Mar 27, 2021.

1. Why my Microsoft Account is showing "windows is not up to date" ?

My Microsoft account is showing that windows is not up to date. Why so? Why my Microsoft Account is showing "windows is not up to date" ? 49d01e01-08ca-4034-804b-8ea5ec6c92d5?upload=true.png Why my Microsoft Account is showing "windows is not up to date" ? fa12e82e-105a-498b-a295-88c6555e2214?upload=true.png Why my Microsoft Account is showing "windows is not up to date" ? 908e98f6-b676-4897-ba6e-764de800349d?upload=true.png

:)

Mohit Lunkad, Mar 27, 2021
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Why my Microsoft Account is showing "windows is not up to date" ? :(

Zakin, Mar 27, 2021
  3. Microsoft Account not syncing WP8.1

Hi Michael,

We suggest that you manually sync your Microsoft account by following these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap email + accounts.
    • Tap and hold your Microsoft account.
    • Tap sync.

Check also if you have the correct date and time set on your phone.

Let us know the results.

Regards.

Justin Sor, Mar 27, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Why my Microsoft Account is showing "windows is not up to date" ?

Getting notification that AOL accounts are out of date

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following information:

• When do you receive the notification?
    • In which application are you receiving the notification?

If you are receiving the notification in Mail App, I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps in the article

Your account settings are out-of-date in Mail or Calendar for Windows 10
    and see if that helps in resolving the issue.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 27, 2021
Thema:

Why my Microsoft Account is showing "windows is not up to date" ?

1. Why my Microsoft Account is showing "windows is not up to date" ? - Similar Threads - Why Microsoft Account

2. Why is my microsoft account showing need activation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my microsoft account showing need activation?: Why is my Microsoft account showing needs activation? How can I get my Microsoft word activated?* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-microsoft-account-showing-need/f3f22be4-dcf9-46c0-84cb-e2f1ee715cc0
  3. Why My Emoji Isn't Up-to-date?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why My Emoji Isn't Up-to-date?: My emoji when upgraded to Windows 11 are isn't up-to-date to be Windows 11 emoji, it still be an old one. Someone please answer me please I like to see the beautiful emoji. My emoji are still old one.My emoji:It's an old one.What I want to see:At least Windows 11 emoji,...
  4. Why My Emoji Isn't Up-to-date?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why My Emoji Isn't Up-to-date?: My emoji when upgraded to Windows 11 are isn't up-to-date to be Windows 11 emoji, it still be an old one. Someone please answer me please I like to see the beautiful emoji. My emoji are still old one.My emoji:It's an old one.What I want to see:At least Windows 11 emoji,...
  5. Microsoft account is telling me that my Desktop Device Windows is not up to date -...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft account is telling me that my Desktop Device Windows is not up to date -...: I have tried to use the Windows Update to scan for security updates to my computer. Something odd has happened.I briefly get an available windows update called "Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 Version 1.339.368.0", however after a...
  6. Window is not up to date microsoft device account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window is not up to date microsoft device account: I noticed, window is not up to date on Microsoft account though i don't see any pending installations. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-is-not-up-to-date-microsoft-device-account/8a6d17e8-9d0e-4ba8-b6df-893a12244981
  7. Microsoft is not up to date

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft is not up to date: I just bought this laptop. I have a microsoft account. I have 5 devices on it including this one. It says this particular device has never been updated. When I try to figure it out I get this message: AADSTS50196: The server terminated an operation because it encountered a...
  8. Microsoft Account Web Page Says "Windows not up to date"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Account Web Page Says "Windows not up to date": I have a Windows 10 tablet, notebook and desktop. Only the desktop has this problem. All are on Version 1909. When I bring up the Microsoft Account Web Page, it shows that Windows is not up to date on my desktop P/C and that updates are available. I always install the...
  9. Microsoft Acct Shows Windows 10 PC Not Up-to-Date

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Acct Shows Windows 10 PC Not Up-to-Date: In reviewing my Microsoft Account it states that my Windows 10 PC is Not Up-to-Date. When I click on More Details. Everything looks OK except it shows "Device Performance & Health" Status Unknown. When I check for Status Updates on Windows 10 it shows that my PC is...
  10. why doesnt my date show in my taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    why doesnt my date show in my taskbar: i want the bottom right of my task bar top have the date and time 9:30 am and under that, Wednesday, 10/16/2019. i adjust the settings, they work... for a few days until i get the slightest hint of an update then back to nothing showing but the time..... why, why cant you...