Windows 10: Why my mouse and touch pad has issues all of a sudden it was just working

Discus and support Why my mouse and touch pad has issues all of a sudden it was just working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why is my mouse in touch pad not working all of a sudden it was just working now. All of a sudden it will not appear on my display screen. How do I fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Shaquanda Moore, Dec 9, 2023.

1. Why my mouse and touch pad has issues all of a sudden it was just working

Why is my mouse in touch pad not working all of a sudden it was just working now. All of a sudden it will not appear on my display screen. How do I fix this? And why is it? No customer service number so that I could call and get help when I need it? All this robot talk to a person online is ridiculous. Before you told me to disable and unable the device, I did that already still don’t work. I restarted my laptop. Still don’t work I updated my laptop still don’t work, so what is the problem because my laptop is not an old computer and I should not be having these problems already

:)

Shaquanda Moore, Dec 9, 2023
  2. David Haz Win User

Mouse and Touch Pad Issues on Windows 10 with HP Spectra

Since you mentioned that you are using both a touch pad and a wireless mouse, we suggest that you disconnect the wireless mouse from your PC to make sure that this is not the one causing an interference to your touch pad. Also, attempt to connect the wireless
    mouse to another device and observe the mouse behavior from there.

If you find that the wireless mouse is not causing the interference to your device, it means that the touch pad of your device is causing the erratic behavior. It could be that there are substances that are sticking to the touch pad that causes an interference
    in using your device. We suggest that you check if there are moisture or other substance on the surface of the touch pad.

Keep us informed on the results.

David Haz, Dec 9, 2023
  3. Touch pad not working. I have tried everything.

Hello.

I have a semi new Lenovo laptop ThinkPad T450s with a new hard drive. After installing Windows 10 the touch pad doesn't work. It did however work before. I have spent all day trying to read up on how I may solve this to no avail. Therefore I am writing my own help request. Here is a list of things I have tried;

Not Fn + F5
    tried updating drives
    not in device manager
    not in control panel - mouse properties doesn't give me touch pad option (picture 2) nor is it anywhere in the control panel under deivices to be found
    Activated in BIOS
    I tried taking some steps I read online in the Registration Entries but files seemed to be missing (perhaps here is the problem) but only ended up making my USB mouse to stop working so that didn't do the trick.
    Synaptic pointing device is under View and show hidden devices.
    Not sure what to do about the yellow exclamation mark but it says error "This device is not present, is not working properly or does not have all its drivers installed. (Code 24)"
    First picture.

Why my mouse and touch pad has issues all of a sudden it was just working 272013d1585267621t-touch-pad-not-working-i-have-tried-everything-device-manager.png

Why my mouse and touch pad has issues all of a sudden it was just working 272014d1585267621t-touch-pad-not-working-i-have-tried-everything-mouse-properties.png

Please help. Its driving me crazy. Thank you!

Chrisrianjan, Dec 9, 2023
  4. Why my mouse and touch pad has issues all of a sudden it was just working

issues with touch pad gestures with a touchscreen laptop

Thanks for the response.

I have tried the steps you suggested. It showed no issues, except to restart my PC. At the point when I performed these steps, I didn't have the issue that I reported - namely, not being able to use touch-pad gestures. Maybe I should try this when the touch-pad
    gestures stop working.

RakeshS_87, Dec 9, 2023
Thema:

Why my mouse and touch pad has issues all of a sudden it was just working

1. Why my mouse and touch pad has issues all of a sudden it was just working - Similar Threads - Why mouse touch

2. Why my mouse and touch pad has issues all of a sudden it was just working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why my mouse and touch pad has issues all of a sudden it was just working: Why is my mouse in touch pad not working all of a sudden it was just working now. All of a sudden it will not appear on my display screen. How do I fix this? And why is it? No customer service number so that I could call and get help when I need it? All this robot talk to a...
  3. my touch pad not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my touch pad not working: my touch pad not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-touch-pad-not-working/e3defdff-5c40-47c1-a856-2a29fdce8ac6
  4. TOUCH PAD ISSUE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TOUCH PAD ISSUE: HI TeamI got an issue about my touch pad. Currently I used DELL Latitude 5400, with Windows 11 Home Single Language 21H2. When i used the touch pad to do my task, it often to have an intermittent stuck. And even it got freezing in my touch pad. Regarding to this issues, so...
  5. Mouse touch pad not working anymore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse touch pad not working anymore: windows 10 I have put this in n here, but do not get help on it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...=1610203347163 May get help on this forum I cannot seem to get my touch mouse pad to bee seen by windows 10, it did work, but now you cannot even see it in settings,...
  6. mouse and touch pad

in Windows 10 Customization
    mouse and touch pad: I recently went in and changed my pointer to a custom one and ever sense then when I start up my pc the mouse seems to be invisible. The mouse still works when I cant see it but its a pain to go into settings and re select my mouse every time I start it up. What ive been...
  7. Mouse and touch pad Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse and touch pad Issue: My wife and I have identical laptops (I am running Windows 10 Home and she has Windows 10 Pro) and are experiencing the same problem. Periodically the mouse and touch pad stop functioning. The pointer can be moved around the screen but the "click" function does not work. The...
  8. Mouse and touch pad

Mouse and touch pad: I bought a new mouse. When I plug I install it into the usb port I am not able to automatically disable the touch pad. It's driving me crazy. Why is this so complicated?...
  9. Touch pad Mouse

Touch pad Mouse: Need help with my mouse. During data input, mouse moves and will click on other menus and/or access the cut and paste options. In my word processor, I have lost blocks of data. The same problems happen online on several websites requiring data entry. Really need answer....
  10. My touch pad is not working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My touch pad is not working.: my touchpad cursor is not moving wile holding a key in my Lenovo Ideapad 100. its create problem to play games in my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/my-touch-pad-is-not-working/9ed0cff6-206b-4301-80f5-2dab5e725c78