Windows 10: Why my notification center won't pop-up if I click the time and date area where the...

Discus and support Why my notification center won't pop-up if I click the time and date area where the... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The notification setting is activated. I've also tried running a system check for any broken drivers, but still the same. I've also tried updated my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Keneith Ulbata, Jan 22, 2023.

1. Why my notification center won't pop-up if I click the time and date area where the...

The notification setting is activated. I've also tried running a system check for any broken drivers, but still the same. I've also tried updated my OS. Now I can't access my screenshots and other notifications because the notification center won't pop-up if I click it.

:)

Keneith Ulbata, Jan 22, 2023
  2. Hans L Win User

Startup and Notification area

R]I ran this batch file, but it did not help (which I understand, because Task Manager > Processes does NOT show WinDates).

I am back to the conclusion that Win 10 can run WinDates manually, but not automatically at startup (via link). If I double-click on the link C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\WinDates.lnk, WinDates opens fine.

My next step will be to run a scan of system files to see if something is corrupt. However, any other suggestions are welcome.

Hans L, Jan 22, 2023
  3. borate Win User
    Various balloons pop up in the notification/Action Center area

Original Title: Notifications (updated)

Various balloons pop up in the notification/Action Center area that instruct, for example, to "tap to choose what happens with removable drives." Yet when those prompts are clicked/tapped, they vanish, providing no options ... so what's the point??

************** update ***********

Now a right-click on a balloon prompts to click on "go to notifications settings." Perhaps this was recently pushed in an update; don't recall seeing it earlier. That's an improvement, but for removable drive notifications, the prompt
    should point to the AutoPlay settings page, where the options for those drives can be chosen.

borate, Jan 22, 2023
  4. Why my notification center won't pop-up if I click the time and date area where the...

Action Center is not showing past notifications

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern that you do not find the icons in the notification area.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps:

Steps:

• Press Windows key and type
      Settings
    • Click on Settings, System
      and on Notifications and actions.
    • Click on Select which icons appears on the taskbar.
    • Turn on Always show all icons in notification area.

Hope it helps. Kindly get back to us with the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 22, 2023
Thema:

Why my notification center won't pop-up if I click the time and date area where the...

1. Why my notification center won't pop-up if I click the time and date area where the... - Similar Threads - Why notification center

2. Why my notification center won't pop-up if I click the time and date area where the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my notification center won't pop-up if I click the time and date area where the...: The notification setting is activated. I've also tried running a system check for any broken drivers, but still the same. I've also tried updated my OS. Now I can't access my screenshots and other notifications because the notification center won't pop-up if I click it....
  3. Where is the printer in the notification area?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Where is the printer in the notification area?: In previous versions of windows there has been an icon in the notification area that allowed me to see what was happening to items that were printing. Whichever printer they were sent to. Is there a way to get the same function in Windows 10? Sorry if my terminology is...
  4. Strange notice popping up in notification center

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Strange notice popping up in notification center: I have a strange notification popping up in my notification center (I believe that is what it is called, I'm running a Dutch version of Win10). It started yesterday, and it says that the password of one of my accounts is about to expire. yesterday it said it would expire in...
  5. Why this notifications pops up always?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why this notifications pops up always?: "An app caused a problem with the default app settings, so it was reset to Microsoft Edge". Please help me on this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-this-notifications-pops-up-always/8764a274-e765-4108-876e-9023b9e0523f
  6. Ads ware pops up on windows notification center

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Ads ware pops up on windows notification center: Hi, As you can see while writing this query, I again received this ads ware that pops up almost every reconnection to the wifi. I ran a Microsoft Anti Virus scan, nothing has been found. with Malwarebytes scan with no result, and also I tried to stop some background...
  7. Action Center Notifications not popping up for Chrome

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Action Center Notifications not popping up for Chrome: I am having an issue with my users where we use a chat called freshdesk to help with our customers interact with our Customer Service professionals. Its a cloud based system that connects to our online website. The users used to be able to have the notifcation pop up and stay...
  8. Changing the location of the Pop-Ups of the Notification Center

Changing the location of the Pop-Ups of the Notification Center: Hi With Windows 10 v1607, it is possible to change the location of the Notification Center notification Pop-Ups? Thanks Bye 61623
  9. Time / Date pop-up settings

Time / Date pop-up settings: I've done a fair bit of searching on this one so I hope I've missed something or someone can help. When scrolling using the lower arrow in a maximized browser window, occasionally I hit the clock causing the massive pop-up. I can change the clock to the Win32 one and I can...
  10. Action center pops up on clicking the keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    Action center pops up on clicking the keyboard: I updated my PC to windows 10 a week back. A day back , something got clicked and ever since then, Action center started popping up on clicking 'a' on the keyboard. Other keys work but this is very annoying as im using the on screen keyboard . Can anyone help me here? 55951