Windows 10: Why my password is charged without asking me?

Discus and support Why my password is charged without asking me? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I once cheated by Microsoft with a application b4 that's why I decide not to by any Microsoft products at all. So first thing first, using pirated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CyborgBasumatary, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Why my password is charged without asking me?

I once cheated by Microsoft with a application b4 that's why I decide not to by any Microsoft products at all. So first thing first, using pirated version of W10 v19. And yes, solve it if you can to proved that you will be there with me if I purchase your product...

I was using and using and start to like it, and tomorrow I was gonna purchase Windows 10 for my gaming PC direct from Microsoft. And today this happens...

"The password is incorrect. Try again..."

WHY...? Who the hell is you to change my machine's password without even asking me? This the reason I'm not purchasing any Microsoft keys. Because you changed everything I like, no freedom, peek everywhere. Because I don't need to by water, I already have it. Sell me something that I don't have. And yes...

I didn't log in to any Microsoft app...

And I didn't click changed password.

Update...? Update is the reason this kind of things happen, I think you are the virus.

:)

CyborgBasumatary, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Oct 6, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Surface Pro: Sign-in asks for MS Account Password

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Are you able to login to Windows?

I suggest you to again create PIN password and check if the issue persist

Follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Go to all settings.

• Click on Accounts, under sign in options.

• Select Add PIN and check if the helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Oct 6, 2019
  4. Shoshi Win User

Why my password is charged without asking me?

Admin password unknown and missing files after upload

Ok, I know these questions have been asked, but I have tried everything I can understand.
    Need to be spoken like a noob - step by step please.
    Win10 put on my system everything initially fine, then discovered files missing - tried to install a recover program to be frustrated by a prompt to input an admin password with User [USER-PC\USER]
    I have tried every password ever used.
    I have tried going to cmd prompt
    I cant install anything to circumnavigate because I cant get past this dialogue.

any suggests?

Shoshi, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

Why my password is charged without asking me?

1. Why my password is charged without asking me? - Similar Threads - Why password charged

2. Why Microsoft charged me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Microsoft charged me?: Microsoft debited 430 zlotys from my card, although I have a free student account and although I study at the university, and why did Microsoft debit my money from my account? I want my money back. Here's my student account *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  3. Why Microsoft charged me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Microsoft charged me?: Microsoft debited 430 zlotys from my card, although I have a free student account and although I study at the university, and why did Microsoft debit my money from my account? I want my money back. Here's my student account *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  4. Microsoft charging me without permission.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft charging me without permission.: I keep getting bills for an account and a service that I don't use or signed up for. How to reach someone at Microsoft to get them to cancel or stop the charge on my bank? And possibly give me my money back?...
  5. Microsoft charging me without permission.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft charging me without permission.: I keep getting bills for an account and a service that I don't use or signed up for. How to reach someone at Microsoft to get them to cancel or stop the charge on my bank? And possibly give me my money back?...
  6. Why does Microsoft keep asking me for my account password?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does Microsoft keep asking me for my account password?: Signing into my first new computer in a while and microsoft asks for my Email, ok I can provide that, then my password, sure got that too, then it asks me for my account password which is somehow different than my normal password? Where am I supposed to find that information...
  7. Charged for MS Office 365 without asking

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Charged for MS Office 365 without asking: I recently decided to take the MS Office 365 free trial I soon found that it was much more than I needed and left it at that, today I received an email saying: Thanks for your Office 365 Home subscription. Your subscription was successfully charged on Tuesday, March 24,...
  8. Charged for MS Office 365 without asking

in Windows 10 Support
    Charged for MS Office 365 without asking: I recently decided to take the MS Office 365 free trial I soon found that it was much more than I needed and left it at that, today I received an email saying: Thanks for your Office 365 Home subscription. Your subscription was successfully charged on Tuesday, March 24,...
  9. my avg keeps asking me for password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my avg keeps asking me for password: i can not uninstall my avg as it keeps asking me for a password which i have no idea what it is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_scanning-windows_7/my-avg-keeps-asking-me-for-password/5911ea35-7b64-4687-82fc-465f54d233f4
  10. Why from win10 it ask me password for shared folders?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why from win10 it ask me password for shared folders?: Hi. I have 3 pc 2 with win7 sp1 and one with win10. At every pc i have create some shared folders and i have choose the switch "everyone" so i can go into these folders without any password at all. So why at every win7 pc or android device i can go to any shared...