Windows 10: Why my PC is saying that ‘Windows is not activated’ after I upgraded to Windows 10, version...

Discus and support Why my PC is saying that ‘Windows is not activated’ after I upgraded to Windows 10, version... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; After I upgraded to the Windows 10 May 2020 update 2004 and when I open Settings, I see the text below ‘Windows isn’t activated. Activate Windows now’... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SIDHARTHCHATTERJEE, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Why my PC is saying that ‘Windows is not activated’ after I upgraded to Windows 10, version...

After I upgraded to the Windows 10 May 2020 update 2004 and when I open Settings, I see the text below ‘Windows isn’t activated. Activate Windows now’ and before upgrading to Windows 10 May 2020 update 2004 my PC was running the November 2018 update 1809 and Windows was activated that time. Why does this happens after this feature update?

:)

SIDHARTHCHATTERJEE, Jun 27, 2020
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 27, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Why my PC is saying that ‘Windows is not activated’ after I upgraded to Windows 10, version...

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Why my PC is saying that ‘Windows is not activated’ after I upgraded to Windows 10, version...

1. Why my PC is saying that ‘Windows is not activated’ after I upgraded to Windows 10, version... - Similar Threads - Why saying ‘Windows

2. Why is my windows 10 pc lagging so much after I activated it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is my windows 10 pc lagging so much after I activated it: So recently I decided to activate windows but then I get this problem where every now and then I get this lag spike that makes all my games unplayable and applications stop responding does anyone know how to fix this?...
  3. my windows 10 says its not activated on my new PC and says because I was not activated when...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my windows 10 says its not activated on my new PC and says because I was not activated when...: windows 10 says its not activated on my new PC and says because I was not activated when I updated said I am running an unauthentic copy, which is total rubbish...
  4. Windows 10 activation after PC upgrade HELP

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 activation after PC upgrade HELP: Hi, I upgraded my PC and I have my windows key, but it does not activate windows on my computer. I did not use a Microsoft account, and I cannot contact support. The virtual agent just sends me "If you need assisted support from one of our advocates, please know our wait...
  5. I upgraded my windows 10 version

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I upgraded my windows 10 version: I upgraded my windows 10 version from trusted site after that it told me that to enter the product key which I found but it tells me that it couldn't connect to organisation activation server so please help submitted by /u/69Amigo69 [link] [comments]...
  6. How to activate windows 10 after pc upgrade.

How to activate windows 10 after pc upgrade.: Hi. I had to rebuild my rig this which included new motherboard and processor. All went well until the next day I had to activate windows I thought no problem I have a product key. yeah right. I have tried everything no matter what my key does not work. Ive tried to trouble...
  7. After upgrading my pc, can't activate windows

After upgrading my pc, can't activate windows: I have a virtual windows 10 pro license and I was using that on my desktop pc. Yesterday I've upgraded my pc with new motherboard, etc. After the operation, I couldn't activate windows, so I've gone to my Microsoft account page to remove my old pc from the list of my...
  8. Cannot activate Windows after upgrading my PC

Cannot activate Windows after upgrading my PC: I got a new motherboard, CPU, RAM etc.. A few hours after I got my PC up and running, I get this notification to activate Windows. It said that I don't have a valid digital license or product key, with error code 0xC004C003. When I click the troubleshoot option, followed by...
  9. Windows 10 activated after upgrade, now it says its not

Windows 10 activated after upgrade, now it says its not: Hello, I upgraded from Windows 8.1 Home SL to Windows 10 SL last week and it went without a problema it activated ok. Then i did a clean install and it again was activated automatically, today after using it for a while, i saw a message on the desktop right corner claiming...
  10. Windows saying not activated after motherboard upgrade

Windows saying not activated after motherboard upgrade: Hi, I recently upgraded some PC parts (new motherboard, RAM, processor, video card) and ever since then I have a watermark in the bottom right of my display reading "Activate Windows - Go to Settings to activate Windows." I took advantage of the free upgrade to Windows...