Windows 10: why my pc is slow function

Discus and support why my pc is slow function in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my laptop operating system is windows 10.when I workin my office my system in getting slow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BapunPatra, Nov 21, 2018.

1. why my pc is slow function

my laptop operating system is windows 10.when I workin my office my system in getting slow

:)

BapunPatra, Nov 21, 2018
  2. John Vil Win User

PC slow and not responding

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you to run the System Maintenance Troubleshooter to check and see why your PC is running slow and unresponsive. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting. If you cant find the option, click View By and select Large Icons.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

You may also check on the article below for tips on how to improve your Windows 10 PC.

Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Nov 21, 2018
  3. clinux Win User
    Linux for a slow PC

I was searching for my problem & came across your question. So registered to suggest distro for slow pc.

Try DSL (awesome), Slax (Good) .
    distrowatch.com is your friend.

clinux, Nov 21, 2018
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

why my pc is slow function

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Nov 21, 2018
Thema:

why my pc is slow function

1. why my pc is slow function - Similar Threads - why slow function

2. Why is my pc so slow?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my pc so slow?: My pc updated to windows 11 one month ago and the performance is very bad every time I open ms teams everything is slow including teams https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-pc-so-slow/bbf80753-2370-4ae3-b5fa-6f8961fad31e
  3. Why is my pc so slow?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my pc so slow?: My pc updated to windows 11 one month ago and the performance is very bad every time I open ms teams everything is slow including teams https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-pc-so-slow/bbf80753-2370-4ae3-b5fa-6f8961fad31e
  4. Why is my pc slowing down?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my pc slowing down?: For some reason, my PC is currently running slow at random times and when it occurs it doesn't stop. For example, I will browse on the computer, and if I click on anything then the cursor starts to freeze and the application starts to slowly open, or if maximize the screen or...
  5. Why is my pc slowing down?

Why is my pc slowing down?: For some reason, my PC is currently running slow at random times and when it occurs it doesn't stop. For example, I will browse on the computer, and if I click on anything then the cursor starts to freeze and the application starts to slowly open, or if maximize the screen or...
  6. Why is my pc slowing down?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Why is my pc slowing down for no reason?

Why is my pc slowing down for no reason?: It always crashes on Roblox, it started lagging on my favourite game and always gets stuck on the restarting screen until I force shut it down by holding the power button...
  8. Why my PC is slow down?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why my PC is slow down?: hello,why does my computer slow down when I soak it in beans? Help would be much appreciated![Original Title: virus] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/why-my-pc-is-slow-down/cc149048-281f-4dc6-9ec8-b737465bd1f1
  9. Why is my PC this slow?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is my PC this slow?: I have a GTX 1050ti with an i5 7500 and 8gb of ram. When I bought the pc, it was very fast. Of course, it gets slower upon time but it shouldn't be this slow. I check every 3 days for viruses with ESET, nothing is infected. I have free space as I said above (1tb HDD only)....
  10. Why My PC is too Slow

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why My PC is too Slow: i dont understand my laptop is very slow I refreshed it several times nothing changed it is tooo slow [Original Title: too slow] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/why-my-pc-is-too-slow/99351137-db9b-497b-9930-f5cd3eaa2382

Users found this page by searching for:

1. slow function of PC