Windows 10: Why My PC is too Slow

Discus and support Why My PC is too Slow in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i dont understand my laptop is very slow I refreshed it several times nothing changed it is tooo slow [Original Title: too slow]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Hafsah percy Aftab, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Why My PC is too Slow

i dont understand my laptop is very slow I refreshed it several times nothing changed it is tooo slow

[Original Title: too slow]

:)

Hafsah percy Aftab, Mar 31, 2020
  2. John Vil Win User

PC slow and not responding

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you to run the System Maintenance Troubleshooter to check and see why your PC is running slow and unresponsive. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting. If you cant find the option, click View By and select Large Icons.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

You may also check on the article below for tips on how to improve your Windows 10 PC.

Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Mar 31, 2020
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Mar 31, 2020
  4. clinux Win User

Why My PC is too Slow

Linux for a slow PC

I was searching for my problem & came across your question. So registered to suggest distro for slow pc.

Try DSL (awesome), Slax (Good) .
    distrowatch.com is your friend.

clinux, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

Why My PC is too Slow

1. Why My PC is too Slow - Similar Threads - Why too Slow

2. why is my close button too slow at closing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my close button too slow at closing?: My close button closes windows too slow, why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-close-button-too-slow-at-closing/8520da76-0234-47c2-a338-0118be0f3025
  3. MY PC FEELS TOO SLOW & DELAYED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY PC FEELS TOO SLOW & DELAYED: I have a few problems so ill list them here most people ask there methods wont work, ever since i came back to using my pc its felt slow i reinstalled my graphics card and it helped but its not fixed, Everytime i open a app like e.g steam or csgo my game feels slow and...
  4. MY PC FEELS TOO SLOW & DELAYED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MY PC FEELS TOO SLOW & DELAYED: I have a few problems so ill list them here most people ask there methods wont work, ever since i came back to using my pc its felt slow i reinstalled my graphics card and it helped but its not fixed, Everytime i open a app like e.g steam or csgo my game feels slow and...
  5. MY PC FEELS TOO SLOW & DELAYED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. My mother pc is too slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mother pc is too slow: Hi,The pc from my mother is too slow.It have an intel pentium cpu, 4 rams and a single 1 To disk storage.My mother do photos saves and scans, but sometimes the pc stop working or the "windows explorer" app restart and we must turn off and on with the on/off button. Because...
  7. My mother pc is too slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mother pc is too slow: Hi,The pc from my mother is too slow.It have an intel pentium cpu, 4 rams and a single 1 To disk storage.My mother do photos saves and scans, but sometimes the pc stop working or the "windows explorer" app restart and we must turn off and on with the on/off button. Because...
  8. My mother pc is too slow

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Why is my PC this slow?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is my PC this slow?: I have a GTX 1050ti with an i5 7500 and 8gb of ram. When I bought the pc, it was very fast. Of course, it gets slower upon time but it shouldn't be this slow. I check every 3 days for viruses with ESET, nothing is infected. I have free space as I said above (1tb HDD only)....
  10. why is my windows 10 too slow to restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why is my windows 10 too slow to restart: why is my windows 10 too slow to restart https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-windows-10-too-slow-to-restart/f73354a7-8e32-4065-b27e-8be283cd4d7f