Windows 10: Why my pc keeps randomly goes into sleep mode when i use a usb keyboard?

Discus and support Why my pc keeps randomly goes into sleep mode when i use a usb keyboard? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey! thanks for checking.I'm kinda new to this community, but i've been using microsoft since 4 years.So I just got a new pc and everything working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by M. Indra Sanjaya, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Why my pc keeps randomly goes into sleep mode when i use a usb keyboard?

Hey! thanks for checking.I'm kinda new to this community, but i've been using microsoft since 4 years.So I just got a new pc and everything working fine except when I plug in the keyboard usb, it keeps randomly goes to sleep mode, sometimes it open an app like groove music or mail, sometimes it decrease the volume, and sometimes it pausing something when i play something like Youtube video for example, it also delay, temporary stop working, and sometimes spamming letter when I type using it.Fortunately the issue didn't happend to the pc when I dont use the the wired keyboard unplugged the k

:)

M. Indra Sanjaya, Mar 18, 2023

2. My PC is randomly going into sleep mode ?

Hye

I am bhavesh and i am suffering from a PC problem that is it randomely goes into sleep mode either when i am using it or not.

I have windows 8.1 pro in my pc installed i have turned the sleep mode off and to newer

But it continuously goes onto sleep mode and i have to restart it to get up from sleep mode even if i click on mouse or keyboard it does not even wake up .

Please help me with some precious suggestions.

Thank you,

Microsoft community.

Girish ChandraPandey, Mar 18, 2023
  3. jaydub Win User
    Trouble Putting PC to Sleep

I finally determined what the cause of my PC waking up right after I invoke sleep function Start > Power > Sleep. I recently purchased a Velocifire wireless (2.4ghz) keyboard that also comes with a USB cord so it can be used in corded mode. When used in corded mode, sleeping the PC is not a problem. When I use the wireless dongle, the PC refuses to sleep for more than a second. So, the wireless mode of this keyboard is what triggers the problem. In addition to the things I've tried in my original post, here are the results of some suggestions you guys made:
    • Created a new fake user and logged in under than user. Same behavior.
    • Started PC in Safe Mode. Unfortunately, in Safe Mode sleep functions are limited to the monitor and hard drives. Nothing to put the PC to sleep.
    • Tried going into sleep via Alt + F4. Same behavior.
    • powercfg -a reports S3 is active on my system.
    There are no obvious irregularities in Device Manager. The dongle shows up under USB Serial Bus Controllers as a USB Composite Device.
    • General Tab says "This device is working properly".
    • In Driver Tab, I tried searching for a better driver, but Windows says there is no better driver.
    • There is no Power Management tab.
    So as it turns out, all of things I've tried appear to have been a waste of time as it was not addressing the wireless function of the keyboard. I contacted the manufacturer and they suggested that I delete the USB Composite Device entry, re-boot and re-insert the dongle. However, that did not change inability to sleep the PC.

Any other ideas?

jaydub, Mar 18, 2023
  4. TinKode Win User

Why my pc keeps randomly goes into sleep mode when i use a usb keyboard?

Laptop gets in to sleep mode randomly

Hello,

it might help you

TinKode, Mar 18, 2023
Thema:

Why my pc keeps randomly goes into sleep mode when i use a usb keyboard?

1. Why my pc keeps randomly goes into sleep mode when i use a usb keyboard? - Similar Threads - Why keeps randomly

2. Why my pc keeps randomly goes into sleep mode when i use a usb keyboard?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why my pc keeps randomly goes into sleep mode when i use a usb keyboard?: Hey! thanks for checking.I'm kinda new to this community, but i've been using microsoft since 4 years.So I just got a new pc and everything working fine except when I plug in the keyboard usb, it keeps randomly goes to sleep mode, sometimes it open an app like groove music or...
  3. Why my pc keeps randomly goes into sleep mode when i use a usb keyboard?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why my pc keeps randomly goes into sleep mode when i use a usb keyboard?: Hey! thanks for checking.I'm kinda new to this community, but i've been using microsoft since 4 years.So I just got a new pc and everything working fine except when I plug in the keyboard usb, it keeps randomly goes to sleep mode, sometimes it open an app like groove music or...
  4. Why my pc keeps randomly going into sleep mode when i use a usb keyboard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my pc keeps randomly going into sleep mode when i use a usb keyboard?: Hey! thanks for checking.I'm kinda new to this community, but i've been using microsoft since 4 years.So I just got a new pc and everything working fine except when I plug in the keyboard usb, it keeps randomly goes to sleep mode, sometimes it open an app like groove music or...
  5. Why my pc keeps randomly going into sleep mode when i use a usb keyboard?

Why my pc keeps randomly going into sleep mode when i use a usb keyboard?: Hey! thanks for checking.I'm kinda new to this community, but i've been using microsoft since 4 years.So I just got a new pc and everything working fine except when I plug in the keyboard usb, it keeps randomly goes to sleep mode, sometimes it open an app like groove music or...
  6. Why my pc keeps randomly going into sleep mode when i use a usb keyboard?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. My PC goes to sleep when I am working on it. why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC goes to sleep when I am working on it. why?: My PC goes to sleep when I am working on it. why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-goes-to-sleep-when-i-am-working-on-it-why/9b1f3f92-b7c9-4f1c-ae78-d7deade3622f
  8. My PC goes to sleep when I am working on it. why?

My PC goes to sleep when I am working on it. why?: My PC goes to sleep when I am working on it. why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-goes-to-sleep-when-i-am-working-on-it-why/9b1f3f92-b7c9-4f1c-ae78-d7deade3622f
  9. My PC goes to sleep when I am working on it. why?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  10. Laptop goes randomly into sleep mode while being used.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop goes randomly into sleep mode while being used.: Hi, I have a problem where my ASUS laptop goes randomly into sleep/power-reserve mode. While in it, the screen turns off, fans go quite, but the keys still light up. I can turn the laptop back on within seconds just by pressing any key, which is easy and fast, but still...