Windows 10: Why my pc starts up by itself after put to sleep

Discus and support Why my pc starts up by itself after put to sleep in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows 10 sometimes happening pretty often when I put my pc to sleep I find it going after a minute or so pls help me fix . 142445 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by meph144, Oct 12, 2019.

1. meph144 Win User

Why my pc starts up by itself after put to sleep

Windows 10 sometimes happening pretty often when I put my pc to sleep I find it going after a minute or so pls help me fix .

:)

meph144, Oct 12, 2019

2. Display will not sleep.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience caused to you and will help you solve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Click on Start>Settings>System.
    • In the left navigation pane, click on Power & sleep.
    • In the right pane, select the time limit for the system to go to sleep from the drop down list.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 12, 2019
  3. Sleep

Hi,

This may happen due to its power plan. A power plan is a collection of hardware and system settings that manages how computers use and conserve power. For this, we suggest that you reset and restore power plans to its default. kindly follow these steps:

• Open the Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Copy and paste the command below into the command prompt, and press
      Enter
      :
      • powercfg -restoredefaultschemes
    • Close the Command Prompt window, and then restart your PC to apply the changes.

After that, go to Power & sleep settings
    by typing it into the Windows Search. Check the When plugged in, PC goes to sleep after
    settings is set to Never.

Let us know if the steps above helped you to resolve the issue.

Janeane Cru, Oct 12, 2019
  4. Karla Alm Win User

Bluetooth will not connect when the PC wakes up from sleep on Windows 10.

You mentioned that Bluetooth isn't working only if the computer have just been activated after sleep. To further isolate the issue, we suggest that you turn off hibernation. Follow this step by step instructions:

• Right click on the Start Menu button, and choose Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Enter the following line: powercfg /h off
    • Press Enter.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Karla Alm, Oct 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Why my pc starts up by itself after put to sleep - Similar Threads - Why starts itself

2. PC not turning on after putting it on sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC not turning on after putting it on sleep: Yesterday night I put my pc on sleep thinking ill come back and use it later but I slept. When I woke up and tried pressing my spacebar key to wake the pc up it wasnt waking up. I tried several other keys aswell as my mouse buttons, and still it wasnt opening. I looked in the...
  3. PC not turning on after putting it on sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC not turning on after putting it on sleep: Yesterday night I put my pc on sleep thinking ill come back and use it later but I slept. When I woke up and tried pressing my spacebar key to wake the pc up it wasnt waking up. I tried several other keys aswell as my mouse buttons, and still it wasnt opening. I looked in the...
  4. PC not turning on after putting it on sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows will still turn itself on after I put it to sleep.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows will still turn itself on after I put it to sleep.: Hello,I am still having issues with my Windows PC after I put it to sleep. I've already went into Control Panel> Hardware and Sound,>Power Options> Balanced> Change Settings For Plan> And Change Advance Power Setting. When I checked under Allow hybrid sleep under the Sleep...
  6. Windows will still turn itself on after I put it to sleep.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows will still turn itself on after I put it to sleep.: Hello,I am still having issues with my Windows PC after I put it to sleep. I've already went into Control Panel> Hardware and Sound,>Power Options> Balanced> Change Settings For Plan> And Change Advance Power Setting. When I checked under Allow hybrid sleep under the Sleep...
  7. Computer Wont Put Itself to Sleep?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer Wont Put Itself to Sleep?: As the title states for some reason my PC wont put itself to sleep? I know it has to be some application thats keeping it awake but Im genuinely at a loss as to what it might be. Ive tried everything from changing the sleep and power saving settings ( as I am on windows 10)...
  8. PC won't wake up after putting it in sleep mode

PC won't wake up after putting it in sleep mode: So recently decided to join the 1440p gang, now rockin' a 3-monitor setup. Awesome stuff, except that I can't fully enjoy it as whenever I put my PC in power saving mode and try to wake it up, the power goes on and... nothing. No response from kb/m, nothing happens if I...
  9. why when i put my pc to sleep it wakes right back up

why when i put my pc to sleep it wakes right back up: I don't understand I put my pc to sleep and like 10 mins or randomly it just wakes back up like wtf submitted by /u/Riboflavin122 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jylnmc/why_when_i_put_my_pc_to_sleep_it_wakes_right_back/
  10. My pc wakes up immediately after getting put to sleep

My pc wakes up immediately after getting put to sleep: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Henlo_Friend [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jvbmjk/my_pc_wakes_up_immediately_after_getting_put_to/