Windows 10: Why my pc starts up by itself after put to sleep

Discus and support Why my pc starts up by itself after put to sleep in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows 10 sometimes happening pretty often when I put my pc to sleep I find it going after a minute or so pls help me fix . 142445 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by meph144, Oct 12, 2019.

1. meph144 Win User

Why my pc starts up by itself after put to sleep

Windows 10 sometimes happening pretty often when I put my pc to sleep I find it going after a minute or so pls help me fix .

:)

meph144, Oct 12, 2019

2. Display will not sleep.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience caused to you and will help you solve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Click on Start>Settings>System.
    • In the left navigation pane, click on Power & sleep.
    • In the right pane, select the time limit for the system to go to sleep from the drop down list.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 12, 2019
  3. Sleep

Hi,

This may happen due to its power plan. A power plan is a collection of hardware and system settings that manages how computers use and conserve power. For this, we suggest that you reset and restore power plans to its default. kindly follow these steps:

• Open the Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Copy and paste the command below into the command prompt, and press
      Enter
      :
      • powercfg -restoredefaultschemes
    • Close the Command Prompt window, and then restart your PC to apply the changes.

After that, go to Power & sleep settings
    by typing it into the Windows Search. Check the When plugged in, PC goes to sleep after
    settings is set to Never.

Let us know if the steps above helped you to resolve the issue.

Janeane Cru, Oct 12, 2019
  4. Karla Alm Win User

Bluetooth will not connect when the PC wakes up from sleep on Windows 10.

You mentioned that Bluetooth isn't working only if the computer have just been activated after sleep. To further isolate the issue, we suggest that you turn off hibernation. Follow this step by step instructions:

• Right click on the Start Menu button, and choose Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Enter the following line: powercfg /h off
    • Press Enter.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Karla Alm, Oct 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Why my pc starts up by itself after put to sleep - Similar Threads - Why starts itself

2. when i put pc to sleep it comes on later, why?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    when i put pc to sleep it comes on later, why?: When I put PC to sleep it comes back on. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-put-pc-to-sleep-it-comes-on-later-why/6fddc437-49dd-428c-ab80-52d6fb350b2f
  3. My pc not starting up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc not starting up: I tried to overclock my cpu by providing high voltage its i7 7700k then as soon as i press ok on my screen to overclock my pc just cutoff the power supply, after tht when i was trying to turn it on it would start but after a min it shows blue screen with a stopcode of CLOCK...
  4. WHY DOEES MY PC WAKE UP FROM SLEEP WINDOWS 10

WHY DOEES MY PC WAKE UP FROM SLEEP WINDOWS 10: I PUT MY PC TO SLEEPL IT WAKES YP ON ITS OWN AFTER A COUPLE POF MINUTES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-doees-my-pc-wake-up-from-sleep-windows-10/2ad9d5f3-8c5e-4dd0-bea5-91201769f1b3
  5. Starting up my PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Starting up my PC: Please advise how to determine which apps are open when starting? Thanks, Lindsay Goodwin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/starting-up-my-pc/24a282da-97aa-46b3-9e65-d0b200d13268
  6. Query RE Putting PC to Sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Query RE Putting PC to Sleep: I'm not sure which group to put this in but here's my query: I'm not sure when this started happening, but I'm sure it's after 1903 feature update. I can't be sure if it happened prior to July patch. I put my PC to sleep at night. When I hit the sleep button, the screen...
  7. PC waking up by itself from sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    PC waking up by itself from sleep: Since installing the 1903 update (running W10 Pro), I've noticed on several occasions that my PC has turned itself on from sleep... I've done some investigating and found the following is waking up the PC: [img] What is "Universal Orchestrator Idle Start" exactly and...
  8. I put my laptop in sleep mode but then it wakes up again after a bit

in Windows 10 Support
    I put my laptop in sleep mode but then it wakes up again after a bit: I have tried everything Looking at the events, Making the time you have to wait. Into one minute I have a lot of apps open when I off it but I don't think that's the problem. Here is my computer stats Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6500 CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.60 Ram: 16 GB (15.8...
  9. Why is Microsoft putting so much FakeNews on my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is Microsoft putting so much FakeNews on my PC: Is there any reason Microsoft thinks some neomarxist obese cat lady's anti-american propaganda is something users want to see when they click the windows button? If I wanted to catch Trump Derangement Syndrome and become a communist, I would actively watch FakeNews CNN......
  10. Win10/pc wakes up from sleep by itself (is this normal?)

Win10/pc wakes up from sleep by itself (is this normal?): When my PC goes into sleep mode, I noticed that my pc (using Windows10) wakes up by itself intermittently and goes to my login screen or window that shows my time/date/weather. This only happens when I'm connected to the internet. Could it be programs trying to auto...