Windows 10: Why my power slider has only 3 slides and not 4 (battery saver slide missing)

Discus and support Why my power slider has only 3 slides and not 4 (battery saver slide missing) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Battery Saver Slide is missing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by fanatycme, Oct 17, 2018.

1. fanatycme Win User

Why my power slider has only 3 slides and not 4 (battery saver slide missing)

Why my power slider has only 3 slides and not 4 (battery saver slide missing) 0b8a8abd-3970-431f-8359-c732b2c6fa80?upload=true.png

Battery Saver Slide is missing.

:)

fanatycme, Oct 17, 2018
  2. nightwyrm Win User

Slide Show Screen Saver Error

I've been using the Slide Show Screen Saver for a while now but recently a problem cropped up. The slide show would run for about 5 minutes or so but then it would freeze on a picture for a bit and then the screen would go black with a "An error has stopped the slide show from playing" message. What's wrong and how can I fix it?

nightwyrm, Oct 17, 2018
  3. wildbarry Win User
    Power Plans missing

I have the option, when I click on the battery icon in my system tray I get a slider which you can slide too high performance or slide the other way to better battery saver, I thought maybe I would lose it once I did the fall creators update but no I still
    have it, there's 4 selections to use with the slider, battery saver, better battery, better performance or best performance.

wildbarry, Oct 17, 2018
  4. Why my power slider has only 3 slides and not 4 (battery saver slide missing)

6600i slide power saver

This is my 4th Nokia phone, and until I bought this 6600i slide, I always was very satisfied. This power saver "bug" is very annoying, and I'll switch to another brand for my next mobile if they do not fix it!

Bastien

bastar---01, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

Why my power slider has only 3 slides and not 4 (battery saver slide missing)

1. Why my power slider has only 3 slides and not 4 (battery saver slide missing) - Similar Threads - Why power slider

2. Slide out Missing Info

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slide out Missing Info: Every time I click by the Wi-Fi Speaker Battery area the Notification slides out and it's cutting off the top information.How can I fix this?Thank you,Brian https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slide-out-missing-info/7bc562cb-0d77-43af-b4de-7648fa2710ab
  3. Slide out Missing Info

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slide out Missing Info: Every time I click by the Wi-Fi Speaker Battery area the Notification slides out and it's cutting off the top information.How can I fix this?Thank you,Brian https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slide-out-missing-info/7bc562cb-0d77-43af-b4de-7648fa2710ab
  4. My volume slider slides and moves, but my volume doesnt change.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My volume slider slides and moves, but my volume doesnt change.: I am using Xbox True Wireless headphones using a xbox controller adapter, and my volume slider moves, but my volume doesnt change at all. Any fix? ive tried restarting my pc, drivers, and troubleshooting....
  5. Slide to power off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slide to power off: Hi My Surface pro 7 has had a Slide to Power Off feature running since purchased.It disappeared today, went straight to shut down.Only thing I know that changed was a Security Defender update installed overnight.Has anyone else had the same problem and can recommend a fix?...
  6. Why does my battery slider have 4 settings instead of 3?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does my battery slider have 4 settings instead of 3?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/jb5fxomdbko61.png?width=535&format=png&auto=webp&s=a60bd9d88fa15eab2a2156de812b465d5fbef971 My slider had four settings instead of three today and I'm just wondering if there's a way to go back to three. submitted by /u/maenoodles...
  7. Battery Power slider missing.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery Power slider missing.: As the title says, the battery slider in Windows 10 is missing. It was there a few days ago but today when I checked it, it wasn't. I haven't changed anything recently in the power options. I checked the internet for a fix, but all of them are nothing but "keep the power...
  8. Screen saver retrival of slide show photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen saver retrival of slide show photos: Can any one please offer me so help suggestions with this--I am try to get my screen saver currant photos up to look thru them.. Tried all most every thig with no luck.. Would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks--Dave...
  9. Screen Saver slide show works and then quits

Screen Saver slide show works and then quits: I have a few personal photos set up to show as a screen saver. When I preview the settings all is fine. When screen saver starts, it runs through the photos and then the screen goes black with a message about an error stopped screen saver from running. It doesn't tell me what...
  10. Slide Show Screen Saver Error

Slide Show Screen Saver Error: I've been using the Slide Show Screen Saver for a while now but recently a problem cropped up. The slide show would run for about 5 minutes or so but then it would freeze on a picture for a bit and then the screen would go black with a "An error has stopped the slide show...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 i only have 3 battery sliders not 4