Windows 10: Why my screenshot showing up at App Permission?

Discus and support Why my screenshot showing up at App Permission? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/1Elmar [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ktwdwc/why_my_screenshot_showing_up_at_app_permission/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/1Elmar, Jan 9, 2021.

1. /u/1Elmar Win User

Why my screenshot showing up at App Permission?

/u/1Elmar, Jan 9, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

App Permissions

Hi Tony,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Some apps require certain permissions to work properly. However, you can change the permissions given to the apps by following the below steps:

1. Click on Start.
    2. Click on Settings and then click on Privacy.
    3. Under the App Permissions you can change the permissions which are assigned for the apps.

However, you can go through the
    Microsoft Privacy Statement

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 9, 2021
  3. No permissions

Hi,

I would suggest you to right click on the user's folder for your profile and check if the permissions shows as "read only'. If this is the case, it might be causing the issue. In this case, I would suggest you to go to C:\User folder, right click on the
    folder with your username and follow these steps:

• Open the properties of the main user profile folder where the files are located (such as Documents, Pictures, etc).
    • Go to the Security tab and click Advanced.
    • Check the box at the bottom of this window. It is labeled "Replace all child object permissions with inheritable permissions from this object" and then click Ok.
    This does a one-time action that replaces the security on all the files/subfolders. It’s one-time, so you won’t find that box checked if you peek at it later. Try these steps and let us know the results for further assistance.

Bennet Martin, Jan 9, 2021
  4. Why my screenshot showing up at App Permission?

Permission denied

Hi,

The permission denied error normally appears if you are not using the admin account to run a specific program. To help us identify the appropriate solution to your concern, we'd like to ask for additional information. Kindly answer the following:

• Are you running the program as administrator when the error appeared?
    • What build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Can you please show us a screenshot of the error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We hope to hear from you soon.

Jennifer Cha, Jan 9, 2021
Thema:

Why my screenshot showing up at App Permission?

1. Why my screenshot showing up at App Permission? - Similar Threads - Why screenshot showing

2. Why are my screenshots not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are my screenshots not working: Trying to screenshot, and it's not even popping up in my notifications. And I am on Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-my-screenshots-not-working/2acc013c-9bc9-40c1-b11e-64439b104c5b
  3. Why are my screenshots not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are my screenshots not working: Trying to screenshot, and it's not even popping up in my notifications. And I am on Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-my-screenshots-not-working/2acc013c-9bc9-40c1-b11e-64439b104c5b
  4. Screenshots are not showing up in the "Screenshot" folder in the picture folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screenshots are not showing up in the "Screenshot" folder in the picture folder: I had onedrive installed on my laptop previously, but it wasn't signed in or set up, I also disabled the auto start on startup for onedrive since I don't use it and won't like to get my files backed up, but I noticed one thing, for some reason, my "Documents", "Pictures" and...
  5. Screenshots are not showing up in the "Screenshot" folder in the picture folder

Screenshots are not showing up in the "Screenshot" folder in the picture folder: I had onedrive installed on my laptop previously, but it wasn't signed in or set up, I also disabled the auto start on startup for onedrive since I don't use it and won't like to get my files backed up, but I noticed one thing, for some reason, my "Documents", "Pictures" and...
  6. Why is my app not showing up in the app store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my app not showing up in the app store?: I decided to try out the embedded installer approach for my win32 app. But it doesn't show up in the Microsoft Store app, if I search for the name.Only thing I noticed is that the check mark of Packages is not green:Review has passed. But after weeks, I still can't install my...
  7. Why is my app not showing up in the app store?

Why is my app not showing up in the app store?: I decided to try out the embedded installer approach for my win32 app. But it doesn't show up in the Microsoft Store app, if I search for the name.Only thing I noticed is that the check mark of Packages is not green:Review has passed. But after weeks, I still can't install my...
  8. cortana permissions not showing in the app

in Cortana
    cortana permissions not showing in the app: Hi, I would like to know why my cortana permissions are not showing in the app settings. I also cannot find the cortana settings in windows settings. I know that cortana is now a standalone app but still I cannot find settings such as connected serviceslike spotify etc.....
  9. Why are my screenshots like this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why are my screenshots like this?: [ATTACH] recently my screenshots have been splitting up in 3 images why is this happening can anyone help me fix this please let me know https://preview.redd.it/wyzc09ue1h661.png?width=3840&format=png&auto=webp&s=b21aac45f76867f7e34c04c18b045a5d00ec74bb submitted by...
  10. why are my apps not showing

why are my apps not showing: I got this computer 3 weeks ago and i did not do anything in the settings and suddenly i can't see my apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_games/why-are-my-apps-not-showing/1bb48e95-753c-43c2-8cb8-f4e9c91fa9d2