Windows 10: Why my sign in account creates my documents folder in hebrew instead of english?

Discus and support Why my sign in account creates my documents folder in hebrew instead of english? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I have this problem for a long time and it causes me alot of discomfort. Everytime I reinstall windows it somehow installs onedriveeven though I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Viacheslav Kolomatsky, Apr 2, 2023.

1. Why my sign in account creates my documents folder in hebrew instead of english?

Hi,I have this problem for a long time and it causes me alot of discomfort. Everytime I reinstall windows it somehow installs onedriveeven though I'm saying I'm not interested during installation with my document folder in in Hebrew and it has OneDrive in it's path. Some software can't work with such path. How do I solve the issue? I want to solve it once and for all, that every time that I log into my microsoft account it has nothing to do with hebrew, especially when I'm installing windows.I deleted the my documents folder, but it seems I can't move a new one, unless it's path is onedrive/

:)

Viacheslav Kolomatsky, Apr 2, 2023
  2. EmiMimiko Win User

Cannot create a new folder or file in the Documents folder using command prompt

1. Are you saying its risky to use a pin instead of a password? I use a microsoft account to login everytime so I never saw a problem

2. I mean I never set a password for the second account. I just click sign in and I'm in

3. How do you suggest I rename the documents folder. Got a tutorial link I can follow that explain what steps to follow

4. I can try and create a new account but judging from the situation, I would imagine I would not be able to mkdir in Documents either.

EmiMimiko, Apr 2, 2023
  3. Tariqfoa Win User
    Sign in with a Microsoft account instead. Administrator account

I have Windows 10 Pro since its release. Today, I decided to switch the email account for the computer administrator account. The following steps outline the sequence of events;

1. I logged in as a local account.
    2. Clicked on Sign in with a Microsoft account instead
    3. Followed the steps prompted. I entered my email of choice and the corrected password, then verified through the authenticator app.
    4. I was asked to enter the password again, and now I am getting an error message that the password is incorrect
      but the password is correct 100%
    5. Researched possible solutions
      • Used the English (United States) keyboard
      • Used on-screen keyboard
      • Reverting to Windows 7 is not possible as I never had it on my laptop
      • Reset my password
        • Nth worked
    Please help me sign to my email account on this computer as an administrator

Tariqfoa, Apr 2, 2023
  4. WallyX Win User

Why my sign in account creates my documents folder in hebrew instead of english?

Sign in with a Microsoft account instead

I do in fact have an existing Microsoft account and if I go directly to Microsoft, everything works. The problem is clearly at Step 7 of the process of, "Sign in with a Microsoft account instead." I don't know why this is happening.

WallyX, Apr 2, 2023
Thema:

Why my sign in account creates my documents folder in hebrew instead of english?

1. Why my sign in account creates my documents folder in hebrew instead of english? - Similar Threads - Why sign account

2. My Documents is linked to OneDrive instead to the local folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Documents is linked to OneDrive instead to the local folder: I recently had to reinstall Windows 10, and during the setup process clicked by mistake that I want files to be saved to OneDrive. After successful installation I decided to remove the OneDrive feature and discovered that I am not able to change the My Documents location to a...
  3. My Documents is linked to OneDrive instead to the local folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Documents is linked to OneDrive instead to the local folder: I recently had to reinstall Windows 10, and during the setup process clicked by mistake that I want files to be saved to OneDrive. After successful installation I decided to remove the OneDrive feature and discovered that I am not able to change the My Documents location to a...
  4. My Documents is linked to OneDrive instead to the local folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why my sign in account creates my documents folder in hebrew instead of english?

Why my sign in account creates my documents folder in hebrew instead of english?: Hi,I have this problem for a long time and it causes me alot of discomfort. Everytime I reinstall windows it somehow installs onedriveeven though I'm saying I'm not interested during installation with my document folder in in Hebrew and it has OneDrive in it's path. Some...
  6. Why my sign in account creates my documents folder in hebrew instead of english?

Why my sign in account creates my documents folder in hebrew instead of english?: Hi,I have this problem for a long time and it causes me alot of discomfort. Everytime I reinstall windows it somehow installs onedriveeven though I'm saying I'm not interested during installation with my document folder in in Hebrew and it has OneDrive in it's path. Some...
  7. Why can't I create a text document in my folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I create a text document in my folder?: Ok so, I have a hoi4 mod file where I have to create text documents but the problem is that I can't create the document. I don't know what any of the advanced coding things to fix it is so please be very simple in your solution step by step. I do use notepad++...
  8. Why can't I create a text document in my folder?

Why can't I create a text document in my folder?: Ok so, I have a hoi4 mod file where I have to create text documents but the problem is that I can't create the document. I don't know what any of the advanced coding things to fix it is so please be very simple in your solution step by step. I do use notepad++...
  9. Why is my recycle bin in my documents folder?

Why is my recycle bin in my documents folder?: Instead of being on my desktop or at my hard drive root, my recycle bin is showing up as a subfolder of the primary documents folder. This is causing problems when I do copies or create backups because the docs in it are large and ruin the operation. Here is a screen shot to...
  10. My Documents folder is in another language, and I need it in English

My Documents folder is in another language, and I need it in English: For some reason the only thing that isn't in English is my Documents folder! I have no idea how to change its language and I need help with that! See pictures below for more information [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...