Windows 10: Why my speckers are not detected ?

Discus and support Why my speckers are not detected ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi There,I have recently upgraded to Windows 11. I have noticed that my speckers are not detected by Windows 11. The speckers are properly working in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DHAIRYA KUMAR, Mar 31, 2023.

1. Why my speckers are not detected ?

Hi There,I have recently upgraded to Windows 11. I have noticed that my speckers are not detected by Windows 11. The speckers are properly working in the same computer in Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and also Windows 10. Even if I dual boot my PC with ubuntu my speckers work fine in Ubuntu but not in Windows 11.Can you tell me what's the problem?I have seen other solutions but none of them work in my case.My speckers are:Edifier M1335BThanks for any solution.

:)

DHAIRYA KUMAR, Mar 31, 2023

2. wireless specker

cant connect wireless specker

big daddy #1, Mar 31, 2023
  3. Windows phone is not detecting

Hi Vijay,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to connect the phone to another computer and check if it gets detected. Also, check if the phone gets detected by connecting with a different USB cable.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 31, 2023
  4. Why my speckers are not detected ?

Laptop display does not detect itself

Hi,

In regards to your concern, since the second screen can't detect the display settings of your other laptop, we suggest that you perform the steps below and see if it helps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Under System, choose Display.
    • Under Multiple displays, click on Duplicate these displays and apply.
    Let us know the details so we could further help.

Acelyn Alc, Mar 31, 2023
Thema:

Why my speckers are not detected ?

1. Why my speckers are not detected ? - Similar Threads - Why speckers are

2. Why will my pc not detect my 4th monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why will my pc not detect my 4th monitor: I have four monitors and thee of them are connected via display port, my fourth one that I just got I hooked up through HDMI. and it won't show a signal, it also won't get detected by my pc. I've tried restarting everything and unplugging everything. I know it's not a bad...
  3. Why will my pc not detect my 4th monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why will my pc not detect my 4th monitor: I have four monitors and thee of them are connected via display port, my fourth one that I just got I hooked up through HDMI. and it won't show a signal, it also won't get detected by my pc. I've tried restarting everything and unplugging everything. I know it's not a bad...
  4. Why is my microphone detecting my pc audio?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my microphone detecting my pc audio?: I just got a new pc, and when I try to talk to my friends on discord, it won't let me talk, but rather, when I went to settings to try and fix it, I figured out that the input device I am using is picking up my pc audio instead of my voice. My headphones work on another pc,...
  5. Why is my microphone detecting my pc audio?

Why is my microphone detecting my pc audio?: I just got a new pc, and when I try to talk to my friends on discord, it won't let me talk, but rather, when I went to settings to try and fix it, I figured out that the input device I am using is picking up my pc audio instead of my voice. My headphones work on another pc,...
  6. Why can't my PC detect my WIFI?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't my PC detect my WIFI?: Got a new PC with Microsoft 11 Pro and it won't detect any other wifi except for one. I've updated all my drivers and probably exhausted every solution I can find online. Please help....
  7. Why can't my PC detect my WIFI?

Why can't my PC detect my WIFI?: Got a new PC with Microsoft 11 Pro and it won't detect any other wifi except for one. I've updated all my drivers and probably exhausted every solution I can find online. Please help....
  8. Why is my pc detecting my microphone when it isnt plugged in, but isnt detecting it when it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my pc detecting my microphone when it isnt plugged in, but isnt detecting it when it...: so I have bought a new corsair jack off the official website and for some reason every time I plug in my mic it isn't detected, if I unplug the mic and leave the jack in it is suddenly detecting my mic. is there any way to fix this? Also my audio is working perfectly fine,...
  9. Why my speckers are not detected ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my speckers are not detected ?: Hi There,I have recently upgraded to Windows 11. I have noticed that my speckers are not detected by Windows 11. The speckers are properly working in the same computer in Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and also Windows 10. Even if I dual boot my PC with ubuntu my speckers work fine...
  10. Why will Windows not detect my built-in webcam?

Why will Windows not detect my built-in webcam?: When i try to use my Windows Camera app, i get the error code "0xA00F4244". The camera won't show up in Device Manager so I can't check the drivers. Windows 10 troubleshooting apps won't find any problems but the webcam still won't work. Any help would be appreciated....